House for sale - Zwijndrecht
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Zwijndrecht (2070) + Suburbs
28 properties for sale or for rent in Zwijndrecht (Antwerpen / Anvers), commune of 20.1 km²: 19,056 people live in this area where there are a higher proportion of women (50.9%) than men in this municipality. The average age is 42 years, residents are in majority owners (68%) in their own homes and have an average annual net per capita income of 20,145€. There is an average of 1.1 cars per household or less than the national average (1.3).
Here is an overview of the most common nationalities:
- 92.9% Belgium
- 1.8% Netherlands
- 0.7% Morocco
- 0.7% Poland
- 0.4% Romania
- 0.3% Afghanistan
- 0.3% Spain
- 3% Other
In Zwijndrecht, the first names you will hear the most in women are Maria, Rita, Linda, Ann and Ingrid and for men you will regularly come across Marc, Patrick, Luc, Peter and Jan.
In general, the accommodation you will find in Zwijndrecht has 5.6 rooms or less than the national average (6). The average year of construction of the buildings is 1960 and the dwellings in the municipality are distributed as follows: 67.1% houses and 32.9% apartment buildings.
More specifically, here is the breakdown by type of building:
- 39% houses of the closed type
- 31.8% buildings and flat blocks
- 19.5% semi-closed type houses
- 6.4% open type houses, farms, castles
- 2.3% commercial houses
- 1.1% other types of buildings
At the moment we have 0 houses for rent, 20 houses for sale, 7 flats for sale and 1 flats for rent. Here you will find an idea of the price of accommodation in Zwijndrecht:
- 451187€ for a house on sale
- 0€ monthly for a rented house
- 416714€ for a flat for sale
- 2650€ monthly for a rented flat
The highest price for a house for sale in Zwijndrecht is 1950000€ and the lowest price is 225000€. In the rental market, the highest price is 0€ monthly for a house while the lowest is 0€. For a flat, the most expensive for sale in Zwijndrecht is listed at 945000€ while the cheapest is listed at 165000€. For a rental, the most expensive rent is at 2650€ per month and goes down to 2650€ per month for the cheapest flat for rent on https://immo.vlan.be/en.
Multiple companies are located in Zwijndrecht and work in these fields:
- 63 companies in the field "business and other management consultancy activities"
- 62 corporations present in "hairdressing and other beauty treatment"
- 40 corporations active in "restaurants and mobile food service activities"
- 36 companies active in "activities of head offices"
- 33 firms present in "construction of residential and non-residential buildings"
- 29 firms present in "computer consultancy activities"
Residents of Zwijndrecht benefit from an entrance to the A11 / E34 (Antwerpen - Zelzate) motorway: it is a 0 minute drive from the centre. The highway A14 / E17 (Antwerpen - Sint-Niklaas - Gent - Kortrijk - (Lille, France)) also has an access that can be reached in 4 minutes.
Access to these roads is easy to Zwijndrecht:
Several supermarkets are at your disposal in the commune: 2 Carrefour, 1 SPAR, 1 LIDL and 1 Delhaize.
If you have children or are planning to have children, you should know that the commune offers 7 nurseries ("Baby Planet 2" or "Baby Planet 1" for example), 4 nursery schools ("Go! Basisschool Het Laar" or "Vrije Kleuterschool"), 5 primary schools ("Vrije Basisschool - Sint-Martinus" or "Go! Basisschool Het Laar" for example) but no secondary school.
Zwijndrecht is served by 1 line of tram including these lines:
- Tram De Lijn, line 3 : Hasselt - Wellen - Borgloon - Heers
14 lines from bus with a stop in Zwijndrecht, you will find an overview of the lines:
- Bus De Lijn, Line 82: Antwerpen L.O.-Beveren-Haasdonk-St-Niklaas-Lokeren
- Bus De Lijn, Line 87: Deinze - Aalter - Maldegem
- Bus De Lijn, Line 93: Sint-Niklaas - Hoogk - Temse - Rupelm - A'pen L.O
- Bus De Lijn, Line 95: Sint-Niklaas - Velle - Temse - Rupelm - A'pen L.O
- Bus De Lijn, Line 99: Hamme - Temse - Rupelmonde - Antwerpen L.O
The nearest stations to the centre of the town are "Zwijndrecht Dorp", "Zwijndrecht", "Melsele", "Beveren", "Hoboken-Polder".
Zwijndrecht offers solutions for electric vehicles: 3 stations allow you to recharge your electric car.
In 78 minutes by public transport or 11 minutes by car you can reach the airport "Antwerp International Airport (Deurne)".
The commune has no shared bicycles in its territory at the moment. 2 stations " Cambio " allow you to rent a shared car.