House for sale - Zwevegem
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Zwevegem (8550) + Suburbs
146 properties for sale or for rent in Zwevegem (Kortrijk / Courtrai), a municipality of 63.6 km² in which 24,656 people reside with slightly more women (50.4%) than men in this municipality. The inhabitants are mainly owners (77%) from their homes, they have an average age close to 42 years and their average income is 19,660€ net per year. There is an average of 1.3 cars per household or as much as the average in the country.
The most represented nationalities are the following:
- 97.3% Belgium
- 0.4% France
- 0.4% Romania
- 0.3% Poland
- 0.3% Netherlands
- 0.1% Spain
- 0.1% Morocco
- 1% Other
In Zwevegem, the first names you will hear the most in women are Marie, Rita, Ann, Maria and Christine and for men you will regularly come across Luc, Marc, Geert, Dirk and Johan.
In general, the accommodation you will find in Zwevegem has 6 rooms or precisely the national average. In terms of the age of the buildings, the average is around 1958 with this distribution: 89.8% houses and 10.2% apartment buildings.
The different types of buildings are distributed as follows:
- 31.7% open type houses, farms, castles
- 29.2% semi-closed type houses
- 25.5% houses of the closed type
- 9.9% buildings and flat blocks
- 2.8% commercial houses
- 1% other types of buildings
At the moment we have 14 houses for rent, 54 houses for sale, 98 flats for sale and 14 flats for rent. The current average of prices for Zwevegem are as follows:
- 310064€ for a house up for sale
- 769€ monthly for a house for rent
- 293735€ for a flat for sale
- 675€ per month for a flat for rent
In Zwevegem, the most expensive house for sale is listed at 850000€ while the cheapest is listed at 116000€. For rentals, the highest monthly price for a house is 895€ while the lowest rent is 600€. In Zwevegem, count 499550€ for the highest price for a flat for sale and 145000€ for the lowest. When renting, the maximum rent is 960€ while 475€ is the lowest rent charged to rent on https://immo.vlan.be/en.
The municipality of Zwevegem has different companies on its territory, here are the most common areas:
- 132 corporations active in "hairdressing and other beauty treatment"
- 111 companies in the field "business and other management consultancy activities"
- 110 corporations active in "activities of head offices"
- 91 firms present in "mixed farming"
- 88 corporations present in "landscape service activities"
- 72 corporations active in "joinery installation"
The motorway A14 / E17 (Antwerpen - Sint-Niklaas - Gent - Kortrijk - (Lille, France)) is easily accessible to the residents of Zwevegem: 4 minutes drive is enough from the centre. In addition, there is also access to the A17 / E403 motorway (Brugge - Kortrijk - Tournai) to 14 minutes.
In Zwevegem, you will also have access to these main roads:
The following shops are located in the town: 3 Delhaize, 1 OKay, 1 SPAR, 1 Aldi, 1 LIDL and 1 Carrefour.
In terms of children's facilities, the municipality contains 6 nurseries (example: "De Bosvriendjes" or "'T Pamperke"), 10 nursery schools ("Go! Basisschool De Windroos Zwevegem" or "Vrije Basisschool"), 16 primary schools (e.g. school "Vrije Basisschool - Otegem" or "Gemeentelijke Basisschool") and 7 secondary schools ("Rhizo 5" or "Rhizo 5").
You will find 6 lines of bus different lines that stop in Zwevegem:
- Bus De Lijn, Line 89: Antwerpen L.O. - Kallo - Kieldrecht
- Bus De Lijn, Line 91: Hasselt - Lummen - Tessenderlo - Hulst
- Bus De Lijn, Line 92: Diest - Lummen - Heusden
- Bus De Lijn, Line 93: Sint-Niklaas - Hoogk - Temse - Rupelm - A'pen L.O
- Bus De Lijn, Line 99: Hamme - Temse - Rupelmonde - Antwerpen L.O
The nearest stations to the centre of the town are "Vichte", "Kortrijk / Courtrai", "Harelbeke", "Bissegem", "Moeskroen / Mouscron".
Zwevegem offers solutions for electric vehicles: 1 station allow you to recharge your electric car.
In 57 minutes by public transport or 10 minutes by car you can reach the airport "Wevelgem Airport".
We are not aware of the existence of shared bicycles in this commune. Zwevegem has no shared cars at the moment.