House for sale - Zwalm
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Zwalm (9630) + Suburbs
30 properties for sale or for rent in Zwalm / Zwalin (Oudenaarde / Audenarde) where 8,148 inhabitants are distributed over 33.9 km² with more women (50.7%) than men in this agglomeration. The average age of the inhabitants is about 43 years, they are in majority owners (84%) in their homes and have an average per capita income of 21,547 € net per year. Households have on average 1.4 cars and is therefore above the average in Belgium (1.3).
The most represented nationalities are the following:
- 98.7% Belgium
- 0.4% Netherlands
- 0.2% Poland
- 0.1% Romania
- 0% France
- 0% Hungary
- 0% Portugal
- 0.4% Other
Marc, Luc, Patrick, Johan and Geert are the most common first names for men in Zwalm / Zwalin and Marie, Rita, Marleen, Martine and Ann for women.
In Zwalm / Zwalin, the dwellings have on average 6.3 rooms is higher than the Belgian average (6). In terms of the age of the buildings, the average is around 1950 with this distribution: 96.5% houses and 3.5% apartment buildings.
The different types of buildings are distributed as follows:
- 50.9% open type houses, farms, castles
- 32.6% semi-closed type houses
- 8.7% houses of the closed type
- 3.3% buildings and flat blocks
- 2.8% commercial houses
- 1.7% other types of buildings
There are currently 29 houses for sale in this municipality, 0 houses for rent, 1 flats for sale and 0 flats for rent. The current average prices for Zwalm / Zwalin are as follows:
- 421577€ for a house up for sale
- 0€ monthly for a house for rent
- 322790€ for a flat to buy
- 0€ monthly for a rented flat
In Zwalm / Zwalin, the most expensive house for sale is listed at 1500000€ while the cheapest is listed at 190000€. For rentals, the highest monthly price for a house is 0€ while the lowest rent is 0€. In Zwalm / Zwalin, the flat for sale at the highest price is at 322790€ while the lowest price is at 322790€. For rentals, the highest price per month is 0€ but drops to 0€ for the cheapest flat for rent on https://immo.vlan.be/en.
Multiple companies are located in Zwalm / Zwalin and work in these fields:
- 49 companies present in "mixed farming"
- 34 firms present in "business and other management consultancy activities"
- 34 firms in the domain "hairdressing and other beauty treatment"
- 32 firms in the domain "joinery installation"
- 30 firms active in "electrical installation"
- 29 companies active in "landscape service activities"
Residents of Zwalm / Zwalin benefit from an entrance to the A14 / E17 (Antwerpen - Sint-Niklaas - Gent - Kortrijk - (Lille, France)) motorway: it is a 17 minute drive from the centre. The highway A10 / E40 (Brussels - Aalst - Gent - Brugge - Oostende) also has an access that can be reached in 18 minutes.
These main roads pass through Zwalm / Zwalin:
Different supermarkets are available: 1 Match / Smatch and 1 Aldi.
In terms of children's facilities, the municipality contains 3 nurseries (example: "Zwalmnest" or "Gina En Joyca"), 5 nursery schools ("Vrije Basisschool - Munkzwalm Vzw" or "Vrije Basisschool Hundelgem"), 5 primary schools (examples: "Vrije Basisschool - De Groene Heuvel" or "Go! Basisschool De Zonnewijzer") but no secondary school.
You will find 10 lines of bus different lines that stop in Zwalm / Zwalin:
- Bus De Lijn, Line 41: Sint-Truiden - Jeuk
- Bus De Lijn, Line 420: Snelbus Diest - Tienen
- Bus De Lijn, Line 445: Brasschaat - Gooreind - Kalmthout
- Bus De Lijn, Line 45: Hasselt - Universiteit - Genk - Maaseik/Maastricht
- Bus De Lijn, Line 81: Deinze - Gavere - Zottegem
The nearest stations to the centre of the town are "Munkzwalm", "Sint-Denijs-Boekel", "Zingem", "Balegem-Zuid", "Balegem-Dorp".
There is no known charging station in the municipality.
In 37 minutes by car or 78 minutes by public transport, the nearest airport is Wevelgem Airport.
The commune has no shared bicycles in its territory at the moment. Zwalm / Zwalin has no shared cars on its territory.