House for sale - Zutendaal
Below you can find some more interesting places in the surroundings of Zutendaal (3690).
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Zutendaal (3690)
11 properties for sale or for rent in Zutendaal (Hasselt) where 7,289 inhabitants are distributed over 32.1 km² with more men (50.3%) than women in this agglomeration. The inhabitants are mostly owners (76%) from their homes, they have an average age close to 44 years and their average income is 19,807€ net per year. The households own about 1.5 cars either above the country's average (1.3).
Citizens come from the following countries:
- 89.7% Belgium
- 6.9% Netherlands
- 0.7% Italy
- 0.6% Poland
- 0.3% Greece
- 0.2% United States
- 0.2% Turkey
- 1.3% Other
In Zutendaal, the first names you will hear the most in women are Maria, Marie, Monique, Elisabeth and Linda and for men you will regularly come across Jozef, Jan, Jean, Johan and Marc.
In general, the accommodation you will find in Zutendaal has 6.1 rooms either above the country's average (6). With regard to the age of the buildings, they were built around 1976 and the dwellings in the municipality are distributed as follows: 20.9% apartment buildings and 79.1% houses.
There are buildings distributed as follows:
- 47.8% open type houses, farms, castles
- 20.1% other types of buildings
- 16.5% buildings and flat blocks
- 12.6% semi-closed type houses
- 1.9% houses of the closed type
- 1.1% commercial houses
There are currently 7 houses for sale in this municipality, 1 houses for rent, 3 flats for sale and 0 flats for rent. Here are the average prices for Zutendaal:
- 434429€ for a house for sale
- 1250€ per month for a rented house
- 189000€ for a flat for sale
- 0€ monthly for a rented flat
In Zutendaal, the most expensive house for sale is listed at 549000€ while the cheapest is listed at 285000€. For rentals, the highest monthly price for a house is 1250€ while the lowest rent is 1250€. In Zutendaal, the flat for sale at the highest price is at 219000€ while the lowest price is at 159000€. For rentals, the highest price per month is 0€ but drops to 0€ for the cheapest flat for rent on https://immo.vlan.be/en.
Companies in Zutendaal are located in the following sectors:
- 33 corporations in the field "hairdressing and other beauty treatment"
- 28 companies active in "restaurants and mobile food service activities"
- 26 corporations present in "business and other management consultancy activities"
- 24 corporations present in "activities of head offices"
- 17 corporations in the field "landscape service activities"
- 14 corporations active in "construction of residential and non-residential buildings"
In Zutendaal, you are close to an access to the highway A2 / E314 (Leuven - Diest - Genk - Maasmechelen): you will be there in 5 minutes from the centre of Zutendaal. An access to the highway A13 / E313 (Antwerpen - Hasselt - Liège) can also be reached in 12 minutes.
Access to these roads is easy to Zutendaal:
For your daily shopping, you will find the following shop: 1 Carrefour.
As far as children are concerned, the municipality has 4 nurseries (for example: the nursery "De Bandietjes" or also "Kinderdagverblijf Baby Wellness"), 4 nursery schools ("Vrije Basisschool - De Stapsteen" or "Vrije Basisschool - De Wonder-Wijzer"), 6 primary schools (examples: "Vrije Basisschool - De Wonder-Wijzer" or "Vrije Lagere School - De Parel") but no secondary school.
The bus is at your disposal in Zutendaal with 3 lines such as:
- Bus De Lijn, Line 10: Genk - Tongeren
- Bus De Lijn, Line 45: Hasselt - Universiteit - Genk - Maaseik/Maastricht
- Bus De Lijn, Line G7: Genk - Zutendaal
The nearest stations to the centre of the town are "Genk", "Bilzen", "Diepenbeek", "Bokrijk", "Maastricht".
If you need to recharge your electric vehicle, 2 recharging stations are available in Zutendaal.
In 32 minutes by car or 160 minutes by public transport, the nearest airport is Liège Airport.
At the moment, the commune does not seem to have any shared bicycles available. Zutendaal does not offer shared cars.