House for sale - Zulte
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Zulte (9870) + Suburbs
37 properties for sale or for rent in Zulte (Gent / Gand), a municipality of 32.8 km² in which 15,720 people reside with slightly more men (50.3%) than women in this municipality. The average age is 41 years, the inhabitants are mainly owners (74%) of their dwelling and have an average per capita income of 19,759€ net per year. The households own about 1.4 cars or more than the national average (1.3).
The most represented nationalities are the following:
- 95.6% Belgium
- 1.3% Poland
- 0.5% Romania
- 0.4% Bulgaria
- 0.4% Netherlands
- 0.3% Morocco
- 0.2% Spain
- 1.5% Other
Luc, Marc, Steven, Dirk and Johan are the most common first names for men in Zulte and Marie, Carine, Marleen, Rita and Maria for women.
On average, the homes you come across in Zulte will have 5.9 rooms is lower than the national average (6). With regard to the age of the buildings, they were built around 1963 and the dwellings in the municipality are distributed as follows: 15.7% apartment buildings and 84.3% houses.
There are buildings distributed as follows:
- 44.7% open type houses, farms, castles
- 27.1% semi-closed type houses
- 15.3% buildings and flat blocks
- 10.3% houses of the closed type
- 2% commercial houses
- 0.6% other types of buildings
At the moment 5 houses are for rent, 20 houses are for sale, there are also 2 flats for sale and 10 flats for rent. The current average prices for Zulte are as follows:
- 444272€ for a house to buy
- 994€ per month for a rented house
- 325950€ for a flat for sale
- 681€ per month for a flat for rent
The highest price for a house for sale in Zulte is 1450000€ and the lowest price is 249500€. In the rental market, the highest price is 1150€ monthly for a house while the lowest is 870€. In Zulte, count 416900€ for the highest price for a flat for sale and 235000€ for the lowest. When renting, the maximum rent is 900€ while 33.23€ is the lowest rent charged to rent on https://immo.vlan.be/en.
Multiple companies are located in Zulte and work in these fields:
- 78 companies in the field "joinery installation"
- 71 firms present in "hairdressing and other beauty treatment"
- 69 corporations in the field "business and other management consultancy activities"
- 58 firms active in "activities of head offices"
- 50 firms present in "construction of residential and non-residential buildings"
- 50 companies in the field "electrical installation"
The motorway A14 / E17 (Antwerpen - Sint-Niklaas - Gent - Kortrijk - (Lille, France)) is easily accessible to the residents of Zulte: 5 minutes drive is enough from the centre. In addition, there is also access to the A10 / E40 motorway (Brussels - Aalst - Gent - Brugge - Oostende) to 20 minutes.
In Zulte, you will also have access to these main roads:
The following shops are located in the town: 2 Match / Smatch, 1 OKay, 1 Aldi, 1 Carrefour and 1 Delhaize.
For education, the municipality offers 7 nurseries ("Piekeboe" or "Lemmieland Zulte" for example), 5 nursery schools ("Vrije Basisschool Zulte" or "Gemeentelijke Basisschool Zult E 'De Vijf Wegen'"), 6 primary schools (examples: "Vrije Basisschool Olsene" or "Vrije Basisschool Zulte") but no secondary school.
3 different lines of bus have a stop in the commune of Zulte like the following lines:
- Bus De Lijn, Line 125: Belbus Zulte - Deinze - Nevele
- Bus De Lijn, Line 450: Tilburg - Poppel - Turnhout
- Bus De Lijn, Line 75: Kortrijk - Harelbeke - Waregem - Zulte - Deinze
Here is the choice in the available stations: "Waregem", "Aarsele", "Deinze", "Vichte", "Anzegem".
Zulte offers solutions for electric vehicles: 1 station allow you to recharge your electric car.
In 66 minutes by public transport or 21 minutes by car you can reach the airport "Wevelgem Airport".
At the moment, the commune does not seem to have any shared bicycles available. Zulte does not seem to offer shared cars.