House for sale - Zonnebeke
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Zonnebeke (8980) + Suburbs
73 properties for sale or for rent in Zonnebeke (Ieper / Ypres), as which has 12,481 inhabitants in an area of 68.1 km² with a lower number of women compared to men (50.3%). The inhabitants are mainly owners (80%) from their homes, they have an average age close to 41 years and their average income is 17,989€ net per year. There is an average of 1.4 cars per household and is therefore above the average in Belgium (1.3).
Here is an overview of the most common nationalities:
- 98.3% Belgium
- 0.5% Poland
- 0.4% France
- 0.2% Netherlands
- 0.1% Romania
- 0.1% Philippines
- 0% United Kingdom
- 0.4% Other
Marc, Luc, Geert, Johan and Patrick are the first names you will come across the most in Zonnebeke for men and Maria, Marie, Christine, Marleen and Ann for women.
In general, the accommodation you will find in Zonnebeke has 6.2 rooms and is therefore above the average in Belgium (6). The average year of construction of the buildings is 1959 and the dwellings in the municipality are distributed as follows: 94.4% houses and 5.6% apartment buildings.
The breakdown by type of building is as follows:
- 44% open type houses, farms, castles
- 25.2% semi-closed type houses
- 16.2% houses of the closed type
- 6.1% other types of buildings
- 5.1% buildings and flat blocks
- 3.4% commercial houses
32 houses are for sale in the municipality, 0 houses for rent, 28 flats for sale and 13 flats for rent. The current average of prices for Zonnebeke are as follows:
- 325863€ for a house up for sale
- 0€ monthly for a house for rent
- 236476€ for a flat for sale
- 643€ per month for a flat for rent
In Zonnebeke, the most expensive house for sale is listed at 900000€ while the cheapest is listed at 89000€. For rentals, the highest monthly price for a house is 0€ while the lowest rent is 0€. In Zonnebeke, the flat for sale at the highest price is at 370000€ while the lowest price is at 130000€. For rentals, the highest price per month is 800€ but drops to 550€ for the cheapest flat for rent on https://immo.vlan.be/en.
The municipality of Zonnebeke has different companies on its territory, here are the most common areas:
- 155 corporations in the field "mixed farming"
- 82 companies present in "hairdressing and other beauty treatment"
- 66 firms in the domain "activities of head offices"
- 51 companies active in "joinery installation"
- 49 corporations active in "construction of residential and non-residential buildings"
- 49 companies active in "electrical installation"
Living in Zonnebeke, you will not be far from an entrance to the A19 (Kortrijk - Ieper) motorway, which is 2 minutes by car from the centre of the town. An entrance for the A17 / E403 motorway (Brugge - Kortrijk - Tournai) is also accessible in 17 minutes.
In Zonnebeke, you will also have access to these main roads:
The following shops are located in the town: 2 SPAR, 1 OKay and 1 Delhaize.
For education, the municipality has 2 nurseries (for example: the nursery "Kinderopvang Calimero" or also "'T Pamperkontje"), 5 nursery schools ("Vrije Basisschool - De Biesweide" or "Vrije Basisschool- De Fontein"), 5 primary schools (examples: "Vrije Basisschool - De Wijzer Zonnebeke" or "Gemeentelijke Basisschool De Zonnebloem") but no secondary school.
5 different lines of bus have a stop in the commune of Zonnebeke like the following lines:
- Bus De Lijn, Line 29: Tienen Station - Tienen Industriepark
- Bus De Lijn, Line 69: Waarschoot - Gent Zuid
- Bus De Lijn, Line 84: Hamont - Geel
- Bus De Lijn, Line 89: Antwerpen L.O. - Kallo - Kieldrecht
- Bus De Lijn, Line 94: Aalst - Erpe Vijfhuizen-Impe-Oordegem-Melle-Gent
The nearest stations to the centre of the town are "Ieper / Ypres", "Wervik", "Komen / Comines", "Menen / Menin", "Roeselare / Roulers".
There is no known charging station in the municipality.
The best placed airport in relation to the municipality is "Wevelgem Airport". It is 66 minutes by public transport or 15 minutes by car.
It would seem that there are no shared bicycles in this commune. Zonnebeke has no shared cars on its territory.