New construction: house for sale - Zandhoven
We only found a few results that match your criteria.
Create an e-mail alert to stay up-to-date with new properties matching your criteria!
Below you can find some more interesting places in the surroundings of Zandhoven (2240) + Suburbs.
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Zandhoven (2240) + Suburbs
15 properties for sale or for rent in Zandhoven (Antwerpen / Anvers), a municipality of 40.1 km² in which 13,025 people reside with a higher proportion of women (50.3%) than men in this municipality. The inhabitants are mainly owners (79%) from their homes, they have an average age close to 44 years and their average income is 21,339€ net per year. The households own about 1.4 cars and is therefore above the average in Belgium (1.3).
The most represented nationalities are the following:
- 96.6% Belgium
- 1.3% Netherlands
- 0.4% Romania
- 0.2% Poland
- 0.2% Germany
- 0.2% Bulgaria
- 0.1% Portugal
- 1.1% Other
In Zandhoven, the first names you will hear the most in women are Maria, Rita, Ingrid, Ann and Julie and for men you will regularly come across Jozef, Marc, Jan, Bart and Dirk.
On average, the homes you come across in Zandhoven will have 6.1 rooms is higher than the Belgian average (6). In general, buildings were built around 1971 and the breakdown is as follows: 84.3% houses and 15.7% apartment buildings.
The breakdown by type of building is as follows:
- 60.9% open type houses, farms, castles
- 15.3% semi-closed type houses
- 14.8% buildings and flat blocks
- 3.7% houses of the closed type
- 3.1% other types of buildings
- 2.1% commercial houses
There are currently 5 houses for sale in this municipality, 0 houses for rent, 44 flats for sale and 2 flats for rent. The current average prices for Zandhoven are as follows:
- 665689€ for a house to buy
- 0€ monthly for a rented house
- 245943€ for a flat for sale
- 848€ per month for a flat for rent
The highest price for a house for sale in Zandhoven is 1495000€ and the lowest price is 385120€. In the rental market, the highest price is 0€ monthly for a house while the lowest is 0€. The most expensive flat for sale in Zandhoven is listed at 346000€ while the cheapest is listed at 195459€. For rent, the highest monthly rent is 895€ and the cheapest is 800€ listed at https://immo.vlan.be/en.
The municipality of Zandhoven has different companies on its territory, here are the most common areas:
- 96 companies in the field "business and other management consultancy activities"
- 80 companies active in "hairdressing and other beauty treatment"
- 46 firms present in "construction of residential and non-residential buildings"
- 44 firms active in "restaurants and mobile food service activities"
- 39 corporations present in "joinery installation"
- 39 companies active in "accounting, bookkeeping and auditing activities/ tax consultancy"
Residents of Zandhoven benefit from an entrance to the A21 / E34 (Antwerpen - Turnhout - (Eindhoven, Netherlands)) motorway: it is a 3 minute drive from the centre. The highway A13 / E313 (Antwerpen - Hasselt - Liège) also has an access that can be reached in 2 minutes.
In Zandhoven, you will also have access to these main roads:
Several supermarkets are at your disposal in the commune: 1 OKay, 1 Carrefour and 1 Delhaize.
If you have children or are planning to have children, you should know that the commune has 4 nurseries (such as the nursery "Olleke-Bolleke" or "De Blockendoos"), 6 nursery schools ("Gemeentelijke Basisschool - 'T Kroontje" or "Vrije Basisschool - Klavertje 4-Sel"), 7 primary schools (examples: "Gemeentelijke Basisschool" or "Vrije Basisschool - Klaproos") and 2 secondary schools ("Vrij Technisch Instituut" or "Stedelijk Lyceum Meir").
12 different lines of bus have a stop in the commune of Zandhoven like the following lines:
- Bus De Lijn, Line 412: Rosoux - Jeuk - Waremme
- Bus De Lijn, Line 420: Snelbus Diest - Tienen
- Bus De Lijn, Line 421: Berchem - Broechem - Viersel - Zandhoven
- Bus De Lijn, Line 427: Antwerpen - Massenhoven - Herentals via E313
- Bus De Lijn, Line 428: Vorselaar - Viersel - Broechem - Lier
The nearest stations to the centre of the town are "Nijlen", "Kessel", "Bouwel", "Wolfstee", "Lier / Lierre".
There is no known charging station in the municipality.
In 15 minutes by car or 55 minutes by public transport, the nearest airport is Antwerp International Airport (Deurne).
We are not aware of the existence of shared bicycles in this commune. Zandhoven has no shared cars at the moment.