New construction: house for sale - Wijnegem
We only found a few results that match your criteria.
Create an e-mail alert to stay up-to-date with new properties matching your criteria!
Below you can find some more interesting places in the surroundings of Wijnegem (2110).
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Wijnegem (2110)
19 properties for sale or for rent in Wijnegem (Antwerpen / Anvers) where 9,816 inhabitants are distributed over 7.9 km² with more women (51.5%) than men in this agglomeration. The average age is 44 years, the inhabitants are majority ownership (76%) of their dwelling and have an average per capita income of 20,950€ net per year. Households have on average 1.2 cars or less than the national average (1.3).
Citizens come from the following countries:
- 93.7% Belgium
- 2.1% Netherlands
- 1.3% Poland
- 0.3% Morocco
- 0.2% Romania
- 0.2% Iraq
- 0.2% Germany
- 1.9% Other
In Wijnegem, the first names you will hear the most in women are Maria, Ingrid, Rita, Ann and Anna and for men you will regularly come across Marc, Jan, Luc, Peter and Dirk.
In Wijnegem, the dwellings have on average 5.8 rooms is lower than the national average (6). With regard to the age of the buildings, they were built around 1958 and the dwellings in the municipality are distributed as follows: 34.5% apartment buildings and 65.5% houses.
There are buildings distributed as follows:
- 33.4% buildings and flat blocks
- 31.7% houses of the closed type
- 20.3% semi-closed type houses
- 11.6% open type houses, farms, castles
- 1.9% commercial houses
- 1.1% other types of buildings
6 houses are for sale in the municipality, 1 houses for rent, 15 flats for sale and 1 flats for rent. The current average prices for Wijnegem are as follows:
- 425600€ for a house to buy
- 1350€ monthly for a rented house
- 286333€ for a flat for sale
- 790€ monthly for a rented flat
The most expensive house currently for sale in Wijnegem is at 548000€ while the cheapest is at 355000€. When renting, the highest rent for a house is 1350€ per month while the lowest is 1350€ per month. The most expensive flat for sale in Wijnegem is listed at 479000€ while the cheapest is listed at 249000€. For rent, the highest monthly rent is 790€ and the cheapest is 790€ listed at https://immo.vlan.be/en.
Companies in Wijnegem are located in the following sectors:
- 53 companies in the field "business and other management consultancy activities"
- 43 firms active in "restaurants and mobile food service activities"
- 39 corporations present in "hairdressing and other beauty treatment"
- 31 corporations in the field "computer consultancy activities"
- 27 corporations active in "non-specialised wholesale of food, beverages and tobacco"
- 27 firms present in "activities of head offices"
In Wijnegem, you are close to an access to the highway A13 / E313 (Antwerpen - Hasselt - Liège): you will be there in 4 minutes from the centre of Wijnegem. An access to the highway A12 (Brussels - Boom - Antwerpen - (Bergen op Zoom, Netherlands)) can also be reached in 7 minutes.
Access to these roads is easy to Wijnegem:
The following shops are located in the town: 1 Albert Heijn and 1 Delhaize.
In terms of children's facilities, the municipality has 3 nurseries (such as the nursery "Het Snuffeltje" or "Kinderdagverblijf Wijnegem"), 3 nursery schools ("Vrije Basisschool - Don Bosco" or "Vrije Basisschool - Oefenschool"), 3 primary schools ("Gemeentelijke Lagere School - De Notelaar" or "Vrije Basisschool - Oefenschool" for example) and 2 secondary schools ("Annuntia-Instituut" or "Mater Dei Instituut").
Wijnegem is served by 2 lines of tram including these lines:
- Tram De Lijn, line 10 : Genk - Tongeren
- Tram De Lijn, line 5 : Hasselt - Nieuwerkerken - Sint-Truiden
You will find 5 lines of bus different lines that stop in Wijnegem:
- Bus De Lijn, Line 140: Snelbus Leerbeek - Brussel
- Bus De Lijn, Line 141: Leerbeek - Lennik - Brussel
- Bus De Lijn, Line 404: Wijnegem - Zandhoven VTI via Halle
- Bus De Lijn, Line 410: Brussel - Tervuren - Leuven
- Bus De Lijn, Line 780: Zandvliet - Kapellen - Brasschaat - Wijnegem
The nearest stations to the centre of the town are "Antwerpen-Oost / Anvers-Est", "Antwerpen-Dam / Anvers-Dam", "Antwerpen-Berchem / Anvers-Berchem", "Antwerpen-Luchtbal / Anvers-Luchtbal", "Mortsel".
Do you use an electric car or would you like to switch to this type of vehicle in the near future? Be aware that 3 electric recharging stations are located in the commune of Wijnegem!
In 11 minutes by car or 33 minutes by public transport, the nearest airport is Antwerp International Airport (Deurne).
It would seem that there are no shared bicycles in this commune. Wijnegem has no shared cars at the moment.