House for sale - Wichelen
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Wichelen (9260) + Suburbs
36 properties for sale or for rent in Wichelen (Dendermonde / Termonde), commune of 23.2 km²: 11,672 people live in this area where there are fewer men than women (50.6%). The average age of the inhabitants is about 42 years, they are mainly owners (78%) in their homes and have an average per capita income of 20,584 € net per year. There is an average of 1.3 cars per household or precisely the national average.
The most represented nationalities are the following:
- 97.4% Belgium
- 0.5% Netherlands
- 0.4% Poland
- 0.2% Spain
- 0.2% Hungary
- 0.1% Romania
- 0.1% Greece
- 1.1% Other
Luc, Patrick, Jan, Johan and Marc are the most common first names for men in Wichelen and Maria, Martine, Marleen, Rita and Els for women.
In Wichelen, the dwellings have on average 5.9 rooms or less than the national average (6). In terms of the age of the buildings, the average is around 1961 with this distribution: 88.2% houses and 11.8% apartment buildings.
More specifically, here is the breakdown by type of building:
- 36.5% semi-closed type houses
- 31.3% open type houses, farms, castles
- 15.8% houses of the closed type
- 11.2% buildings and flat blocks
- 2.8% other types of buildings
- 2.4% commercial houses
At the moment 0 houses are for rent, 31 houses are for sale, there are also 10 flats for sale and 3 flats for rent. Here you will find an idea of the price of accommodation in Wichelen:
- 430169€ for a house on sale
- 0€ per month for a rented house
- 293735€ for a flat for sale
- 800€ per month for a rental flat
The highest price for a house for sale in Wichelen is 743126€ and the lowest price is 195000€. In the rental market, the highest price is 0€ monthly for a house while the lowest is 0€. In Wichelen, the flat for sale at the highest price is at 368970€ while the lowest price is at 149000€. For rentals, the highest price per month is 900€ but drops to 750€ for the cheapest flat for rent on https://immo.vlan.be/en.
The municipality of Wichelen has different companies on its territory, here are the most common areas:
- 48 corporations present in "hairdressing and other beauty treatment"
- 43 firms present in "business and other management consultancy activities"
- 34 corporations present in "electrical installation"
- 33 companies in the field "landscape service activities"
- 29 companies in the field "construction of residential and non-residential buildings"
- 27 firms in the domain "other human health activities"
Living in Wichelen, you will not be far from an entrance to the A10 / E40 (Brussels - Aalst - Gent - Brugge - Oostende) motorway, which is 12 minutes by car from the centre of the town. An entrance for the A14 / E17 motorway (Antwerpen - Sint-Niklaas - Gent - Kortrijk - (Lille, France)) is also accessible in 14 minutes.
You will have easy access to the following roads in Wichelen:
Several supermarkets are at your disposal in the commune: 1 Louis Delhaize and 1 SPAR.
In terms of children's facilities, the municipality contains 3 nurseries (example: "'T Kriebelhandje" or "'T Kaboutertje"), 4 nursery schools ("Vrije Basisschool" or "Gemeentelijke Basisschool - Gi Bo Wichelen"), 4 primary schools (e.g. school "Gemeentelijke Basisschool - Gi Bo Wichelen" or "Vrije Basisschool") but no secondary school.
You will find 6 lines of bus different lines that stop in Wichelen:
- Bus De Lijn, Line 130: Lier - Kontich - Wilrijk
- Bus De Lijn, Line 27: Tongeren - Heers
- Bus De Lijn, Line 28: Bilzen - Spouwen - Tongeren
- Bus De Lijn, Line 58: Beringen - Lommel
- Bus De Lijn, Line 98: Eeklo - Oosteeklo - Assenede
Here is the choice in the available stations: "Wichelen", "Schoonaarde", "Serskamp", "Lede", "Schellebelle".
There is no known charging station in the municipality.
In 37 minutes by car or 84 minutes by public transport, the nearest airport is Brussels Airport.
At the moment, the commune does not seem to have any shared bicycles available. Wichelen does not seem to offer shared cars.