House for sale - Wezembeek-Oppem
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Wezembeek-Oppem (1970)
62 properties for sale or for rent in Wezembeek-Oppem (Halle-Vilvoorde / Hal-Vilvorde) where 14,258 inhabitants are distributed over 6.9 km² with a higher proportion of women (52.1%) than men in this municipality. The inhabitants are mostly owners (73%) from their homes, they have an average age close to 41 years and their average income is 23,460€ net per year. There is an average of 1.4 cars per household and is therefore above the average in Belgium (1.3).
Here is an overview of the most common nationalities:
- 76.2% Belgium
- 3.6% Germany
- 3.6% France
- 2.1% Italy
- 1.6% Poland
- 1.3% United Kingdom
- 1% Romania
- 10.6% Other
In Wezembeek-Oppem, the first names you will hear the most in women are Marie, Anne, Maria, Isabelle and Nathalie and for men you will regularly come across Jean, Philippe, Michel, Nicolas and Pierre.
In Wezembeek-Oppem, the dwellings have on average 6.3 rooms either above the country's average (6). The average year of construction of the buildings is 1964 and the dwellings in the municipality are distributed as follows: 79.4% houses and 20.6% apartment buildings.
There are buildings distributed as follows:
- 32.6% open type houses, farms, castles
- 27% semi-closed type houses
- 20.4% buildings and flat blocks
- 19.1% houses of the closed type
- 0.7% commercial houses
- 0.3% other types of buildings
At the moment we have 18 houses for rent, 21 houses for sale, 15 flats for sale and 8 flats for rent. The current average prices for Wezembeek-Oppem are as follows:
- 999028€ for a house up for sale
- 2528€ per month for a rented house
- 447736€ for a flat for sale
- 920€ monthly for a rented flat
The highest rent charged in Wezembeek-Oppem for a house is 4150€ while the lowest is 1450€. In terms of sales, the cheapest house is at 402065€ while the most expensive is at 2750000€. In Wezembeek-Oppem, the flat for sale at the highest price is at 895000€ while the lowest price is at 210000€. For rentals, the highest price per month is 1150€ but drops to 800€ for the cheapest flat for rent on https://immo.vlan.be/en.
The municipality of Wezembeek-Oppem has different companies on its territory, here are the most common areas:
- 151 firms in the domain "business and other management consultancy activities"
- 45 companies present in "legal activities"
- 34 corporations active in "computer consultancy activities"
- 33 firms active in "public relations and communication activities"
- 28 companies active in "other business support service activities n.e.c."
- 26 corporations present in "construction of residential and non-residential buildings"
Living in Wezembeek-Oppem, you will not be far from an entrance to the R0 (Brussels ring) motorway, which is 2 minutes by car from the centre of the town. An entrance for the A3 / E25 - E40 - E42 motorway (Brussels - Leuven - Liège - Eupen - (Aachen, Germany)) is also accessible in 5 minutes.
These main roads pass through Wezembeek-Oppem:
The following shops are located in the town: 1 Delitraiteur, 1 LIDL, 1 Carrefour and 1 Delhaize.
As far as children are concerned, the municipality offers 4 nurseries ("Les Naninous" or "Zonnetje Wezembeek-Oppem - Astridlaan" for example), 6 nursery schools ("Vrije Basisschool" or "Gemeentelijke Basisschool - De Letterbijter"), 6 primary schools (examples: "Deutsche Schule Brüssel" or "Gemeentelijke Basisschool - De Letterbijter") and 2 secondary schools ("Heilig Hartcollege" or "Deutsche Schule Brüssel").
2 lines from tram with a stop in Wezembeek-Oppem, you will find an overview of the lines:
- Tram STIB, line 39 : MONTGOMERY - BAN-EIK
- Tram STIB, line 44 : MONTGOMERY - TERVUREN STATION
You will find 13 lines of bus different lines that stop in Wezembeek-Oppem:
- Bus De Lijn, Line 317: Kraainem- Tervuren - Bertem - Leuven
- Bus De Lijn, Line 410: Brussel - Tervuren - Leuven
- Bus De Lijn, Line 830: Groenendaal - Terv. - Zav. - Machelen
- Bus STIB, Line 76: KRAAINEM - OPPEM
- Bus STIB, Line 77: KRAAINEM - HIPPODROME
The nearest stations to the centre of the town are "Nossegem", "Zaventem", "Brussels Airport - Zaventem", "Diegem", "Merode".
There is no known charging station in the municipality.
The nearest airport is "Brussels Airport" and is 7 minutes away by car or 44 minutes by public transport.
It would seem that there are no shared bicycles in this commune. Wezembeek-Oppem does not offer shared cars.