House for sale - Westerlo
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Westerlo (2260) + Suburbs
48 properties for sale or for rent in Westerlo (Turnhout), commune of 55.4 km²: 25,051 people live in this area where there are slightly more men (50%) than women in this municipality. The inhabitants are in majority owners (77%) from their homes, they have an average age close to 43 years and their average income is 19,893€ net per year. There is an average of 1.4 cars per household or more than the national average (1.3).
Citizens come from the following countries:
- 96.2% Belgium
- 1.2% Netherlands
- 0.7% Poland
- 0.3% Romania
- 0.1% Portugal
- 0.1% Germany
- 0.1% Iraq
- 1.3% Other
Jozef, Jan, Marc, Tom and Wim are the first names you will come across the most in Westerlo for men and Maria, Anna, Marleen, Ann and Rita for women.
On average, the homes you come across in Westerlo will have 5.9 rooms is lower than the national average (6). In general, buildings were built around 1973 and the breakdown is as follows: 84.5% houses and 15.5% apartment buildings.
More specifically, here is the breakdown by type of building:
- 53.7% open type houses, farms, castles
- 20.4% semi-closed type houses
- 14.8% buildings and flat blocks
- 6% houses of the closed type
- 3% other types of buildings
- 2.1% commercial houses
At the moment we have 3 houses for rent, 32 houses for sale, 9 flats for sale and 4 flats for rent. Here you will find an idea of the price of accommodation in Westerlo:
- 365037€ for a house up for sale
- 933€ per month for a house to rent
- 255274€ for a flat to buy
- 723€ per month for a flat for rent
The highest rent charged in Westerlo for a house is 1250€ while the lowest is 600€. In terms of sales, the cheapest house is at 215000€ while the most expensive is at 675000€. In Westerlo, the flat for sale at the highest price is at 343200€ while the lowest price is at 154000€. For rentals, the highest price per month is 775€ but drops to 680€ for the cheapest flat for rent on https://immo.vlan.be/en.
Companies in Westerlo are located in the following sectors:
- 120 corporations in the field "hairdressing and other beauty treatment"
- 82 firms active in "business and other management consultancy activities"
- 70 firms present in "activities of head offices"
- 69 firms active in "restaurants and mobile food service activities"
- 48 companies in the field "construction of residential and non-residential buildings"
- 45 corporations in the field "computer consultancy activities"
In Westerlo, you are close to an access to the highway A13 / E313 (Antwerpen - Hasselt - Liège): you will be there in 6 minutes from the centre of Westerlo. An access to the highway A2 / E314 (Leuven - Diest - Genk - Maasmechelen) can also be reached in 21 minutes.
These main roads pass through Westerlo:
Different supermarkets are available: 2 SPAR, 2 Carrefour, 2 Delhaize, 1 OKay and 1 Aldi.
As far as children are concerned, the municipality has 6 nurseries (for example: the nursery "Het Pareltje) & De Kikker" or also "Kribbelkrab"), 9 nursery schools ("Gemeentelijke Basisschool - De Klimboom Heultje" or "Vrije Basisschool - Het Rietje"), 9 primary schools (examples: "Gemeentelijke Basisschool - Voortkapel" or "Gemeentelijke Basisschool - De Klimboom Heultje") and 18 secondary schools ("Sint-Lambertus 3" or "Sint-Lambertus 1").
Westerlo is served by 18 lines of bus including these lines:
- Bus De Lijn, Line 305: Turnhout - Herentals - Herselt - Leuven
- Bus De Lijn, Line 510: Schoolbus Eppegem - Boortmeerbeek - Haacht
- Bus De Lijn, Line 540: Schoolbus Kapellen Varenberg - Tienen
- Bus De Lijn, Line 944: Belbus Westerlo-Herselt-Hulshout
- Bus De Lijn, Line 946: Belbus Herentals-Westerlo-Olen-Hulshout-Wiekevorst
The nearest stations to the centre of the town are "Testelt", "Olen", "Langdorp", "Zichem", "Geel".
Within the perimeter of Westerlo, you will find 2 recharging stations for your electric vehicle.
The best placed airport in relation to the municipality is "Antwerp International Airport (Deurne)". It is 87 minutes by public transport or 32 minutes by car.
It would seem that there are no shared bicycles in this commune. Westerlo does not seem to offer shared cars.