House for sale - Waterloo
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Waterloo (1410)
181 properties for sale or for rent in Waterloo (Nijvel / Nivelles), as which has 30,328 inhabitants in an area of 21.3 km² with more women (52.5%) than men in this agglomeration. The inhabitants are mainly owners (72%) from their homes, they have an average age close to 43 years and their average income is 22,474€ net per year. There is an average of 1.4 cars per household is higher than the Belgian average (1.3).
The inhabitants come from these different countries:
- 82.2% Belgium
- 4.4% France
- 1.9% Italy
- 1.1% Spain
- 1.1% Portugal
- 0.8% United Kingdom
- 0.7% Germany
- 7.8% Other
Jean, Michel, Philippe, Pierre and Nicolas are the first names you will come across the most in Waterloo for men and Marie, Anne, Maria, Françoise and Nathalie for women.
The average number of rooms in Waterloo is about 6.3 or more than the national average (6). In general, buildings were built around 1965 and the breakdown is as follows: 78.4% houses and 21.6% apartment buildings.
There are buildings distributed as follows:
- 50.5% open type houses, farms, castles
- 21.1% buildings and flat blocks
- 13.5% semi-closed type houses
- 12.6% houses of the closed type
- 2% commercial houses
- 0.3% other types of buildings
89 houses are for sale in the municipality, 31 houses for rent, 44 flats for sale and 28 flats for rent. The current average prices for Waterloo are as follows:
- 792651€ for a house up for sale
- 3156€ monthly for a house for rent
- 431792€ for a flat for sale
- 1717€ per month for a flat for rent
The most expensive house currently for sale in Waterloo is at 2400000€ while the cheapest is at 315000€. When renting, the highest rent for a house is 6500€ per month while the lowest is 1450€ per month. The most expensive flat for sale in Waterloo is listed at 1295000€ while the cheapest is listed at 50000€. For rent, the highest monthly rent is 2800€ and the cheapest is 875€ listed at https://immo.vlan.be/en.
Companies in Waterloo are located in the following sectors:
- 391 companies active in "business and other management consultancy activities"
- 156 corporations active in "computer consultancy activities"
- 140 firms in the domain "restaurants and mobile food service activities"
- 129 companies active in "public relations and communication activities"
- 108 corporations active in "accounting, bookkeeping and auditing activities/ tax consultancy"
- 106 corporations in the field "real estate agencies"
Living in Waterloo, you will not be far from an entrance to the R0 (Brussels ring) motorway, which is 1 minute by car from the centre of the town. An entrance for the A4 / E411 - E25 motorway (Brussels - Namur - Arlon - (Luxembourg (city), Luxembourg)) is also accessible in 12 minutes.
Access to these roads is easy to Waterloo:
For your daily shopping, you will find the following shops: 5 Carrefour, 3 Delhaize, 2 Delitraiteur and 1 Colruyt.
In terms of children's facilities, the municipality has 32 nurseries (for example: the nursery "Craboutchas" or also "Les Arsouilles"), 13 nursery schools ("Bogaerts International School" or "Ecole Fondamentale Libre Des Sacrés-Coeurs "envol""), 14 primary schools (examples: "Ecole Libre Sainte-Anne" or "Ecole Communale Fondamentale Mont-Saint-Jean") and 7 secondary schools ("Scandinavian School" or "Lycee De Berlaymont").
You will find 19 lines of bus different lines that stop in Waterloo:
- Bus TEC, Line 201: Proxibus de Waterloo
- Bus TEC, Line 36: Braine-l'Alleud - Wavre
- Bus TEC, Line 365a: Bruxelles - Jumet (Madeleine)
- Bus TEC, Line 39: Waterloo - Braine-l'Alleud - Ottignies - LLN
- Bus TEC, Line W: Bruxelles/Brussel - Waterloo - Braine-l'Alleud
The nearest stations to the centre of the town are "Waterloo", "De Hoek", "Eigenbrakel / Braine-L'Alleud", "Sint-Genesius-Rode / Rhode-St.-Genese / St.-Genesius-Rode / Rhode-Saint-Genèse", "Holleken".
Within the perimeter of Waterloo, you will find 3 recharging stations for your electric vehicle.
In 72 minutes by public transport or 18 minutes by car you can reach the airport "Brussels Airport".
The commune has no shared bicycles in its territory at the moment. Waterloo has no shared cars on its territory.