New construction: house for sale - Waregem
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Waregem (8790) + Suburbs
312 properties for sale or for rent in Waregem (Kortrijk / Courtrai), commune of 44.5 km²: 38,266 people live in this area where there are fewer men than women (50.7%). The inhabitants are mostly owners (73%) from their homes, they have an average age close to 43 years and their average income is 19,763€ net per year. There is an average of 1.3 cars per household or as much as the average in the country.
The most represented nationalities are the following:
- 94.7% Belgium
- 1.6% Poland
- 0.6% Morocco
- 0.5% Romania
- 0.4% Netherlands
- 0.3% Bulgaria
- 0.3% Spain
- 1.6% Other
Luc, Marc, Geert, Johan and Dirk are the most common first names for men in Waregem and Marie, Rita, Maria, Christine and Carine for women.
The average number of rooms in Waregem is about 6.2 and is therefore above the average in Belgium (6). In terms of the age of the buildings, the average is around 1965 with this distribution: 79.6% houses and 20.4% apartment buildings.
There are buildings distributed as follows:
- 29.7% open type houses, farms, castles
- 26.5% semi-closed type houses
- 20.3% houses of the closed type
- 19.6% buildings and flat blocks
- 2.8% commercial houses
- 1% other types of buildings
At the moment we have 11 houses for rent, 87 houses for sale, 260 flats for sale and 70 flats for rent. The current average of prices for Waregem are as follows:
- 403448€ for a house for sale
- 880€ per month for a house to rent
- 331856€ for a flat for sale
- 775€ monthly for a rented flat
The highest rent charged in Waregem for a house is 1200€ while the lowest is 550€. In terms of sales, the cheapest house is at 200000€ while the most expensive is at 1690000€. In Waregem, count 1600000€ for the highest price for a flat for sale and 95000€ for the lowest. When renting, the maximum rent is 2250€ while 485€ is the lowest rent charged to rent on https://immo.vlan.be/en.
The municipality of Waregem has different companies on its territory, here are the most common areas:
- 237 firms in the domain "business and other management consultancy activities"
- 189 companies in the field "hairdressing and other beauty treatment"
- 161 companies in the field "activities of head offices"
- 122 corporations active in "electrical installation"
- 109 companies in the field "restaurants and mobile food service activities"
- 104 firms present in "joinery installation"
The motorway A14 / E17 (Antwerpen - Sint-Niklaas - Gent - Kortrijk - (Lille, France)) is easily accessible to the residents of Waregem: 1 minute drive is enough from the centre. In addition, there is also access to the A17 / E403 motorway (Brugge - Kortrijk - Tournai) to 13 minutes.
These main roads pass through Waregem:
Different supermarkets are available: 3 Carrefour, 2 LIDL, 1 OKay, 1 SPAR, 1 Delitraiteur, 1 Aldi, 1 Colruyt and 1 Delhaize.
In terms of children's facilities, the municipality offers 21 nurseries ("Meiklokje/Peutertoren" or "Het Beukennestje" for example), 17 nursery schools ("Vrije Basisschool" or "Vrije Basisschool"), 20 primary schools (e.g. school "Vrije Basisschool" or "Vrije Basisschool") and 16 secondary schools ("Sint-Paulusschool Campus College 1" or "Go! Erasmusatheneum Deinze").
Waregem is served by 11 lines of bus including these lines:
- Bus De Lijn, Line 75: Kortrijk - Harelbeke - Waregem - Zulte - Deinze
- Bus De Lijn, Line 81: Deinze - Gavere - Zottegem
- Bus De Lijn, Line 85: Antw. LO-Beveren-Vrasene-SGW-Stekene-Moerbeke
- Bus De Lijn, Line 88: Avondlijn Sint-Michiels - Kinepolis
- Bus De Lijn, Line 89: Antwerpen L.O. - Kallo - Kieldrecht
The nearest stations to the centre of the town are "Waregem", "Vichte", "Anzegem", "Harelbeke", "Aarsele".
Waregem offers solutions for electric vehicles: 7 stations allow you to recharge your electric car.
The nearest airport is "Wevelgem Airport" and is 13 minutes away by car or 57 minutes by public transport.
A bicycle "Blue-bike" can be rented through one of the 2 available stations. Waregem does not offer shared cars.