House for sale - Walcourt
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Walcourt (5650) + Suburbs
21 properties for sale or for rent in Walcourt (Philippeville), as which has 18,430 inhabitants in an area of 123.6 km² with more women (50.8%) than men in this agglomeration. The inhabitants are mostly owners (79%) from their homes, they have an average age close to 41 years and their average income is 18,486€ net per year. Households have on average 1.3 cars either aligned with the country's average.
The inhabitants come from these different countries:
- 96.1% Belgium
- 2% Italy
- 0.8% France
- 0.2% Spain
- 0.1% Romania
- 0.1% Poland
- 0% Chinea
- 0.5% Other
Michel, Jean, Philippe, Alain and Pierre are the most common first names for men in Walcourt and Marie, Nathalie, Christine, Isabelle and Françoise for women.
In Walcourt, the dwellings have on average 6.2 rooms is higher than the Belgian average (6). In general, buildings were built around 1935 and the breakdown is as follows: 95.2% houses and 4.8% apartment buildings.
More specifically, here is the breakdown by type of building:
- 54% open type houses, farms, castles
- 21.4% semi-closed type houses
- 15.1% houses of the closed type
- 4.6% buildings and flat blocks
- 3.6% other types of buildings
- 1.4% commercial houses
At the moment we have 0 houses for rent, 11 houses for sale, 10 flats for sale and 0 flats for rent. Here are the average prices for Walcourt:
- 250809€ for a house up for sale
- 0€ monthly for a rented house
- 141400€ for a flat for sale
- 0€ per month for a rental flat
In Walcourt, the most expensive house for sale is listed at 395000€ while the cheapest is listed at 35000€. For rentals, the highest monthly price for a house is 0€ while the lowest rent is 0€. For a flat, the most expensive for sale in Walcourt is listed at 165000€ while the cheapest is listed at 99000€. For a rental, the most expensive rent is at 0€ per month and goes down to 0€ per month for the cheapest flat for rent on https://immo.vlan.be/en.
Multiple companies are located in Walcourt and work in these fields:
- 76 companies in the field "hairdressing and other beauty treatment"
- 72 firms present in "mixed farming"
- 45 firms in the domain "construction of residential and non-residential buildings"
- 42 companies present in "electrical installation"
- 37 companies present in "restaurants and mobile food service activities"
- 36 companies active in "accounting, bookkeeping and auditing activities/ tax consultancy"
In Walcourt, you are close to an access to the highway A54 / E420 (Nivelles - Charleroi): you will be there in 20 minutes from the centre of Walcourt. An access to the highway A15 / E42 (La Louvière - Charleroi - Namur - Liège) can also be reached in 23 minutes.
You will have easy access to the following roads in Walcourt:
The following shops are located in the town: 2 SPAR, 1 Aldi, 1 Carrefour, 1 Colruyt and 1 Delhaize.
In terms of children's facilities, the municipality has 19 nurseries (for example: the nursery "Walcourt - Baby Boom" or also "H. D."), 16 nursery schools ("Ecole Communale Des Eoliennes" or "Ecole Fondamentale Libre Saint-Materne"), 16 primary schools (e.g. school "Ecole Fondamentale Libre Saints Pierre Et Paul" or "Ecole Communale Des Charmilles") and 2 secondary schools ("Collège Saint-Augustin" or "Institut Technique De La Communaute Francaise David Lachman").
Walcourt is served by 17 lines of bus including these lines:
- Bus TEC, Line 111a: Thuillies - Laneffe / Walcourt
- Bus TEC, Line 132a: Walcourt - Cerfontaine - Philippeville
- Bus TEC, Line 136a: Florennes - Yves-Gomezée - Walcourt
- Bus TEC, Line 451: Charleroi - Philippeville - Couvin
- Bus TEC, Line 52: Charleroi Sud - Nalinnes - Gourdinne
Here is the choice in the available stations: "Walcourt", "Pry", "Berzée", "Yves-Gomezée", "Cour-Sur-Heure".
Within the perimeter of Walcourt, you will find 1 recharging stations for your electric vehicle.
The best placed airport in relation to the municipality is "Brussels South Charleroi Airport". It is 124 minutes by public transport or 23 minutes by car.
It would seem that there are no shared bicycles in this commune. Walcourt does not offer shared cars.