New construction: house for sale - Vosselaar
We only found a few results that match your criteria.
Create an e-mail alert to stay up-to-date with new properties matching your criteria!
Below you can find some more interesting places in the surroundings of Vosselaar (2350).
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Vosselaar (2350)
9 properties for sale or for rent in Vosselaar (Turnhout) where 11,187 inhabitants are distributed over 11.8 km² with more men (50.1%) than women in this agglomeration. The average age is 42 years, residents are majority ownership (81%) in their own homes and have an average annual net per capita income of 22,100€. There is an average of 1.3 cars per household or precisely the national average.
The inhabitants come from these different countries:
- 94.3% Belgium
- 3.3% Netherlands
- 0.5% Romania
- 0.2% Germany
- 0.1% Afghanistan
- 0.1% Morocco
- 0.1% Poland
- 1.3% Other
Jozef, Jan, Bart, Paul and Marc are the first names you will come across the most in Vosselaar for men and Maria, Ann, Anna, Rita and Marleen for women.
In Vosselaar, the dwellings have on average 6.1 rooms or more than the national average (6). In general, buildings were built around 1973 and the breakdown is as follows: 85.5% houses and 14.5% apartment buildings.
The different types of buildings are distributed as follows:
- 48.4% open type houses, farms, castles
- 28.2% semi-closed type houses
- 14.2% buildings and flat blocks
- 6.9% houses of the closed type
- 1.2% commercial houses
- 1.1% other types of buildings
8 houses are for sale in the municipality, 0 houses for rent, 0 flats for sale and 1 flats for rent. Here are the average prices for Vosselaar:
- 513234€ for a house for sale
- 0€ per month for a rented house
- 0€ for a flat to buy
- 670€ per month for a rental flat
The most expensive house currently for sale in Vosselaar is at 1190000€ while the cheapest is at 298000€. When renting, the highest rent for a house is 0€ per month while the lowest is 0€ per month. In Vosselaar, count 0€ for the highest price for a flat for sale and 0€ for the lowest. When renting, the maximum rent is 670€ while 670€ is the lowest rent charged to rent on https://immo.vlan.be/en.
The municipality of Vosselaar has different companies on its territory, here are the most common areas:
- 58 firms in the domain "business and other management consultancy activities"
- 40 corporations present in "hairdressing and other beauty treatment"
- 31 corporations active in "activities of head offices"
- 22 corporations present in "accounting, bookkeeping and auditing activities/ tax consultancy"
- 20 firms present in "beverage serving activities"
- 17 firms in the domain "joinery installation"
The motorway A21 / E34 (Antwerpen - Turnhout - (Eindhoven, Netherlands)) is easily accessible to the residents of Vosselaar: 4 minutes drive is enough from the centre. In addition, there is also access to the A1 / E19 motorway (Brussels - Mechelen - Antwerpen - (Breda, Netherlands)) to 23 minutes.
You will have easy access to the following roads in Vosselaar:
Different supermarkets are available: 1 Carrefour, 1 Colruyt and 1 Delhaize.
In terms of children's facilities, the municipality has 3 nurseries (such as the nursery "'T Kadeeke 3" or "'T Kadeeke 2"), 3 nursery schools ("Gemeentelijke Basisschool - Heieinde" or "Vrije Kleuterschool - Heilig Graf"), 3 primary schools ("Gemeentelijke Basisschool - Heieinde" or "Gemeentelijke Basisschool - Centrum" for example) but no secondary school.
15 lines from bus with a stop in Vosselaar, you will find an overview of the lines:
- Bus De Lijn, Line 1: Hasselt - Genk
- Bus De Lijn, Line 210: Turnhout - Gierle - Lille - Poederlee - Herentals
- Bus De Lijn, Line 410: Brussel - Tervuren - Leuven
- Bus De Lijn, Line 417: Sneldienst Antwerpen-Turnhout via Zoersel
- Bus De Lijn, Line 431: Turnhout - Vosselaar - Beerse - Rijkevorsel
The nearest stations to the centre of the town are "Turnhout", "Tielen", "Herentals", "Olen", "Geel".
There is no known charging station in the municipality.
In 27 minutes by car or 78 minutes by public transport, the nearest airport is Antwerp International Airport (Deurne).
The commune has no shared bicycles in its territory at the moment. Vosselaar does not seem to offer shared cars.