House for sale - Vorselaar
Below you can find some more interesting places in the surroundings of Vorselaar (2290).
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Vorselaar (2290)
21 properties for sale or for rent in Vorselaar (Turnhout), a municipality of 27.6 km² in which 7,861 people reside with slightly more men (50.2%) than women in this municipality. The average age is 43 years, residents are in majority owners (78%) in their own homes and have an average annual net per capita income of 19,768€. Households have on average 1.3 cars and is therefore within the Belgian average.
The inhabitants come from these different countries:
- 97.6% Belgium
- 1% Netherlands
- 0.3% Poland
- 0.2% Bulgaria
- 0.1% Romania
- 0.1% Thailand
- 0.1% Philippines
- 0.7% Other
In Vorselaar, the first names you will hear the most in women are Maria, Rita, Ann, Marleen and Hilde and for men you will regularly come across Jozef, Jan, Luc, Marc and Dirk.
The average number of rooms in Vorselaar is about 5.6 or less than the national average (6). With regard to the age of the buildings, they were built around 1970 and the dwellings in the municipality are distributed as follows: 14.7% apartment buildings and 85.3% houses.
The different types of buildings are distributed as follows:
- 54.4% open type houses, farms, castles
- 19.4% semi-closed type houses
- 13.4% buildings and flat blocks
- 7.2% other types of buildings
- 3.5% houses of the closed type
- 2% commercial houses
11 houses are for sale in the municipality, 1 houses for rent, 7 flats for sale and 3 flats for rent. Here are the average prices for Vorselaar:
- 414409€ for a house for sale
- 980€ per month for a rented house
- 279857€ for a flat to buy
- 633€ per month for a flat for rent
The highest price for a house for sale in Vorselaar is 639000€ and the lowest price is 160000€. In the rental market, the highest price is 980€ monthly for a house while the lowest is 980€. The most expensive flat for sale in Vorselaar is listed at 319000€ while the cheapest is listed at 249000€. For rent, the highest monthly rent is 850€ and the cheapest is 400€ listed at https://immo.vlan.be/en.
Multiple companies are located in Vorselaar and work in these fields:
- 36 firms present in "hairdressing and other beauty treatment"
- 28 corporations present in "business and other management consultancy activities"
- 20 corporations present in "restaurants and mobile food service activities"
- 20 companies in the field "activities of head offices"
- 19 corporations active in "joinery installation"
- 18 corporations active in "electrical installation"
In Vorselaar, you are close to an access to the highway A13 / E313 (Antwerpen - Hasselt - Liège): you will be there in 7 minutes from the centre of Vorselaar. An access to the highway A21 / E34 (Antwerpen - Turnhout - (Eindhoven, Netherlands)) can also be reached in 11 minutes.
These main roads pass through Vorselaar:
The following shop is located in the town: 1 Carrefour.
If you have children or are planning to have children, you should know that the commune has 3 nurseries (such as the nursery "Het Uilennestje" or "Hupsakee"), 3 nursery schools ("Gemeentelijke Basisschool - De Knipoog" or "Vrije Kleuterschool De Duizendpoot"), 2 primary schools ("Vrije Lagere School Windekind" or "Gemeentelijke Basisschool - De Knipoog" for example) and 3 secondary schools ("Kardinaal Van Roey-Instituut A So" or "Kardinaal Van Roey-Instituut").
The bus is at your disposal in Vorselaar with 14 lines such as:
- Bus De Lijn, Line 152: Lier - Nijlen - Grobbendonk - Vorselaar
- Bus De Lijn, Line 210: Turnhout - Gierle - Lille - Poederlee - Herentals
- Bus De Lijn, Line 420: Snelbus Diest - Tienen
- Bus De Lijn, Line 427: Antwerpen - Massenhoven - Herentals via E313
- Bus De Lijn, Line 429: Sneldienst Antwerpen-Herentals via Zoersel
The nearest stations to the centre of the town are "Wolfstee", "Bouwel", "Herentals", "Nijlen", "Tielen".
There is no known charging station in the municipality.
The best placed airport in relation to the municipality is "Antwerp International Airport (Deurne)". It is 48 minutes by public transport or 25 minutes by car.
At the moment, the commune does not seem to have any shared bicycles available. Vorselaar has no shared cars at the moment.