House for sale - Vleteren
Below you can find some more interesting places in the surroundings of Vleteren (8640) + Suburbs.
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Vleteren (8640) + Suburbs
6 properties for sale or for rent in Vleteren (Ieper / Ypres), a municipality of 38.6 km² in which 3,691 people reside with slightly more men (51%) than women in this municipality. The average age of the inhabitants is about 41 years, they are mainly owners (79%) in their homes and have an average per capita income of 16,321 € net per year. The households own about 1.3 cars and is therefore within the Belgian average.
Citizens come from the following countries:
- 97.9% Belgium
- 0.5% France
- 0.2% Romania
- 0.2% Netherlands
- 0.2% Poland
- 0.1% Thailand
- 0.1% United Kingdom
- 0.7% Other
The most common first names for women in Vleteren are Maria, Marie, Lena, Rita and Marleen and the most common first names for men are Dirk, Marc, Willy, Luc and Geert.
In general, the accommodation you will find in Vleteren has 6.9 rooms either above the country's average (6). The average year of construction of the buildings is 1938 and the dwellings in the municipality are distributed as follows: 98.6% houses and 1.4% apartment buildings.
There are buildings distributed as follows:
- 54.8% open type houses, farms, castles
- 21.1% semi-closed type houses
- 15.7% houses of the closed type
- 4.9% commercial houses
- 2.2% other types of buildings
- 1.3% buildings and flat blocks
6 houses are for sale in the municipality, 0 houses for rent, 0 flats for sale and 0 flats for rent. Here you will find an idea of the price of accommodation in Vleteren:
- 238044€ for a house for sale
- 0€ monthly for a house for rent
- 0€ for a flat on sale
- 0€ monthly for a rented flat
The highest rent charged in Vleteren for a house is 0€ while the lowest is 0€. In terms of sales, the cheapest house is at 160000€ while the most expensive is at 279000€. In Vleteren, the flat for sale at the highest price is at 0€ while the lowest price is at 0€. For rentals, the highest price per month is 0€ but drops to 0€ for the cheapest flat for rent on https://immo.vlan.be/en.
Companies in Vleteren are located in the following sectors:
- 97 corporations in the field "mixed farming"
- 21 corporations present in "landscape service activities"
- 20 corporations present in "hairdressing and other beauty treatment"
- 14 corporations present in "electrical installation"
- 12 companies present in "freight transport by road"
- 11 firms active in "raising of swine/pigs"
Residents of Vleteren benefit from an entrance to the A19 (Kortrijk - Ieper) motorway: it is a 15 minute drive from the centre. The highway A18 / E40 (Brugge - Veurne - (Dunkirk, France)) also has an access that can be reached in 15 minutes.
In Vleteren, you will also have access to these main roads:
For education, the municipality has 4 nurseries (for example: the nursery "De Rakkertjes" or also "Droesem"), 3 nursery schools ("Vrije Basisschool - De Akker" or "Vrije Basisschool - Onze Ark"), 3 primary schools (examples: "Vrije Basisschool - Klavertje 3" or "Vrije Basisschool - Onze Ark") but no secondary school.
The bus is at your disposal in Vleteren with 4 lines such as:
- Bus De Lijn, Line 24: Tienen - Neerlinter - Ransberg - Kortenaken
- Bus De Lijn, Line 29: Tienen Station - Tienen Industriepark
- Bus De Lijn, Line 50: Kortrijk - Kuurne Pius X-kerk - Seizoenwijk
- Bus De Lijn, Line 51: Hasselt - Stokrooie - Zolder - Heusden
Here is the choice in the available stations: "Poperinge", "Ieper / Ypres", "Diksmuide / Dixmude", "Veurne / Furnes", "Koksijde / Coxyde".
There is no known charging station in the municipality.
The nearest airport is "Ostend-Bruges International Airport" and is 36 minutes away by car or 33 minutes by public transport.
We are not aware of the existence of shared bicycles in this commune. Vleteren has no shared cars at the moment.