House for sale - Vilvoorde
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Vilvoorde (1800) + Suburbs
145 properties for sale or for rent in Vilvoorde / Vilvorde (Halle-Vilvoorde / Hal-Vilvorde), as which has 44,727 inhabitants in an area of 21.6 km² with more women (51.5%) than men in this agglomeration. The inhabitants are mostly owners (67%) from their homes, they have an average age close to 37 years and their average income is 17,514€ net per year. The households own about 1.1 cars and is therefore below the national average (1.3).
The most represented nationalities are the following:
- 85.3% Belgium
- 2.5% Spain
- 1.9% Morocco
- 1.4% Romania
- 1.3% Netherlands
- 1% Italy
- 0.8% France
- 5.8% Other
In Vilvoorde / Vilvorde, the first names you will hear the most in women are Maria, Marie, Fatima, Sarah and Martine and for men you will regularly come across Mohamed, Jean, Marc, Patrick and David.
In Vilvoorde / Vilvorde, the dwellings have on average 5.6 rooms or less than the national average (6). In terms of the age of the buildings, the average is around 1952 with this distribution: 68.2% houses and 31.8% apartment buildings.
There are buildings distributed as follows:
- 45.1% houses of the closed type
- 30.8% buildings and flat blocks
- 15.5% semi-closed type houses
- 5.4% open type houses, farms, castles
- 2.8% commercial houses
- 0.4% other types of buildings
At the moment 1 houses are for rent, 65 houses are for sale, there are also 84 flats for sale and 18 flats for rent. Here you will find an idea of the price of accommodation in Vilvoorde / Vilvorde:
- 451261€ for a house for sale
- 1500€ per month for a rented house
- 329140€ for a flat on sale
- 937€ monthly for a rented flat
The highest price for a house for sale in Vilvoorde / Vilvorde is 1125000€ and the lowest price is 219000€. In the rental market, the highest price is 1500€ monthly for a house while the lowest is 1500€. For a flat, the most expensive for sale in Vilvoorde / Vilvorde is listed at 650000€ while the cheapest is listed at 144500€. For a rental, the most expensive rent is at 2050€ per month and goes down to 620€ per month for the cheapest flat for rent on https://immo.vlan.be/en.
The municipality of Vilvoorde / Vilvorde has different companies on its territory, here are the most common areas:
- 117 firms in the domain "business and other management consultancy activities"
- 104 companies in the field "hairdressing and other beauty treatment"
- 97 firms present in "restaurants and mobile food service activities"
- 73 companies present in "legal activities"
- 63 corporations active in "sale of cars and light motor vehicles"
- 63 companies in the field "other business support service activities n.e.c."
Living in Vilvoorde / Vilvorde, you will not be far from an entrance to the R0 (Brussels ring) motorway, which is 2 minutes by car from the centre of the town. An entrance for the A1 / E19 motorway (Brussels - Mechelen - Antwerpen - (Breda, Netherlands)) is also accessible in 2 minutes.
You will have easy access to the following roads in Vilvoorde / Vilvorde:
The following shops are located in the town: 3 Carrefour, 2 Louis Delhaize, 2 Colruyt, 1 Albert Heijn and 1 LIDL.
As far as children are concerned, the municipality contains 15 nurseries (example: "Het Speelboerderijtje" or "De Bosvriendjes"), 17 nursery schools ("Stedelijke Basisschool - De Puzzel" or "Go! Basisschool Klim-Op Vilvoorde"), 17 primary schools (examples: "Go! Basisschool Klim-Op Vilvoorde" or "Vrije Basisschool - De Knipoog 1") and 16 secondary schools ("Go! Technisch Atheneum Horteco Vilvoorde" or "Virgo Fidelisinstituut Eerste Graad II").
21 lines from bus with a stop in Vilvoorde / Vilvorde, you will find an overview of the lines:
- Bus De Lijn, Line 280: Mechelen - Grimbergen Verbrande Brug
- Bus De Lijn, Line 282: Mechelen - Zaventem
- Bus De Lijn, Line 683: Mechelen - Zemst - Vilvoorde - Zaventem
- Bus De Lijn, Line 820: Jette - Vilvoorde - Zaventem
- Bus De Lijn, Line 821: Merchtem - Grimbergen - Vilvoorde - Zaventem
The nearest stations to the centre of the town are "Vilvoorde / Vilvorde", "Buda", "Eppegem", "Diegem", "Haren-Zuid / Haren-Sud".
Do you use an electric car or would you like to switch to this type of vehicle in the near future? Be aware that 5 electric recharging stations are located in the commune of Vilvoorde / Vilvorde!
In 26 minutes by public transport or 8 minutes by car you can reach the airport "Brussels Airport".
Shared bikes "Blue-bike" can be rented at the 2 stations available in the commune. Thanks to 5 stations "Cambio", you will be able to rent a car when you need one.