House for sale - Verlaine
Below you can find some more interesting places in the surroundings of Verlaine (4537) + Suburbs.
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Verlaine (4537) + Suburbs
6 properties for sale or for rent in Verlaine (Hoei / Huy), a municipality of 24.4 km² in which 4,228 people reside with fewer men than women (50.1%). The inhabitants are mainly owners (83%) from their homes, they have an average age close to 39 years and their average income is 20,414€ net per year. The households own about 1.6 cars either above the country's average (1.3).
The most represented nationalities are the following:
- 96.7% Belgium
- 1.3% Italy
- 1% France
- 0.2% Spain
- 0.1% Afghanistan
- 0.1% Romania
- 0.1% Cameroon
- 0.5% Other
Jean, Philippe, Pierre, Alain and Michel are the first names you will come across the most in Verlaine for men and Marie, Anne, Nathalie, Caroline and Christine for women.
The average number of rooms in Verlaine is about 6.7 or more than the national average (6). The average year of construction of the buildings is 1941 and the dwellings in the municipality are distributed as follows: 92.6% houses and 7.4% apartment buildings.
The breakdown by type of building is as follows:
- 63.6% open type houses, farms, castles
- 23.4% semi-closed type houses
- 7.3% buildings and flat blocks
- 4.3% houses of the closed type
- 1.2% commercial houses
- 0.2% other types of buildings
At the moment we have 0 houses for rent, 6 houses for sale, 0 flats for sale and 0 flats for rent. Here you will find an idea of the price of accommodation in Verlaine:
- 403079€ for a house up for sale
- 0€ monthly for a rented house
- 0€ for a flat for sale
- 0€ per month for a rental flat
The most expensive house currently for sale in Verlaine is at 650000€ while the cheapest is at 200000€. When renting, the highest rent for a house is 0€ per month while the lowest is 0€ per month. The most expensive flat for sale in Verlaine is listed at 0€ while the cheapest is listed at 0€. For rent, the highest monthly rent is 0€ and the cheapest is 0€ listed at https://immo.vlan.be/en.
Companies in Verlaine are located in the following sectors:
- 25 companies active in "mixed farming"
- 18 companies present in "business and other management consultancy activities"
- 17 corporations present in "hairdressing and other beauty treatment"
- 16 companies present in "landscape service activities"
- 12 firms in the domain "legal activities"
- 11 firms active in "electrical installation"
Residents of Verlaine benefit from an entrance to the A15 / E42 (La Louvière - Charleroi - Namur - Liège) motorway: it is a 3 minute drive from the centre. The highway A3 / E25 - E40 - E42 (Brussels - Leuven - Liège - Eupen - (Aachen, Germany)) also has an access that can be reached in 12 minutes.
A supermarket is at your disposal in the commune: 1 Delhaize.
As far as children are concerned, the municipality has 3 nurseries (for example: the nursery "M. R." or also "M. P."), 2 nursery schools ("Ecole Communale Fondamentale" or "Ecole Communale Fondamentale"), 2 primary schools (examples: "Ecole Communale Fondamentale" or "Ecole Communale Fondamentale") but no secondary school.
The bus is at your disposal in Verlaine with 9 lines such as:
- Bus TEC, Line 145: Huy - Waremme
- Bus TEC, Line 245: Waremme - Haneffe - Verlaine
- Bus TEC, Line 85: Liège - Bierset - Stockay - Amay - Huy
- Bus TEC, Line 86: Jemeppe - Verlaine
- Bus TEC, Line L1022: Huy - Waremme
The nearest stations to the centre of the town are "Haute-Flône", "Engis", "Amay", "Momalle", "Ampsin".
If you need to recharge your electric vehicle, 1 recharging stations are available in Verlaine.
In 64 minutes by public transport or 10 minutes by car you can reach the airport "Liège Airport".
We are not aware of the existence of shared bicycles in this commune. Verlaine does not offer shared cars.