House for sale - Ukkel
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Ukkel (1180)
781 properties for sale or for rent in Uccle / Ukkel (Brussel-Hoofdstad / Bruxelles-Capitale), a municipality of 22.9 km² in which 83,024 people reside with fewer men than women (53.5%). The average age of the inhabitants is about 41 years, they are in majority owners (50%) in their homes and have an average per capita income of 20,374 € net per year. The households own about 0.9 cars and is therefore below the national average (1.3).
Here is an overview of the most common nationalities:
- 67.6% Belgium
- 11.7% France
- 2.7% Italy
- 2% Portugal
- 1.9% Spain
- 1.6% Poland
- 1.6% Romania
- 10.8% Other
The most common first names for women in Uccle / Ukkel are Marie, Maria, Anne, Françoise and Nathalie and the most common first names for men are Jean, Philippe, Pierre, Nicolas and Michel.
In general, the accommodation you will find in Uccle / Ukkel has 5.5 rooms is lower than the national average (6). The average year of construction of the buildings is 1953 and the dwellings in the municipality are distributed as follows: 38% houses and 62% apartment buildings.
More specifically, here is the breakdown by type of building:
- 58.7% buildings and flat blocks
- 23.4% houses of the closed type
- 7.4% semi-closed type houses
- 5.3% open type houses, farms, castles
- 3.3% commercial houses
- 2% other types of buildings
There are currently 116 houses for sale in this municipality, 59 houses for rent, 351 flats for sale and 255 flats for rent. The current average of prices for Uccle / Ukkel are as follows:
- 1235120€ for a house up for sale
- 3961€ monthly for a house for rent
- 601712€ for a flat to buy
- 1601€ monthly for a rented flat
The highest rent charged in Uccle / Ukkel for a house is 13500€ while the lowest is 950€. In terms of sales, the cheapest house is at 298000€ while the most expensive is at 5500000€. In Uccle / Ukkel, count 2950000€ for the highest price for a flat for sale and 20000€ for the lowest. When renting, the maximum rent is 7000€ while 540€ is the lowest rent charged to rent on https://immo.vlan.be/en.
Multiple companies are located in Uccle / Ukkel and work in these fields:
- 1333 companies in the field "business and other management consultancy activities"
- 645 corporations active in "legal activities"
- 418 firms in the domain "architectural activities"
- 349 companies in the field "computer consultancy activities"
- 313 corporations active in "restaurants and mobile food service activities"
- 305 firms in the domain "public relations and communication activities"
Residents of Uccle / Ukkel benefit from an entrance to the R0 (Brussels ring) motorway: it is a 7 minute drive from the centre. The highway A4 / E411 - E25 (Brussels - Namur - Arlon - (Luxembourg (city), Luxembourg)) also has an access that can be reached in 11 minutes.
These main roads pass through Uccle / Ukkel:
Several supermarkets are at your disposal in the commune: 14 Carrefour, 8 Delhaize, 2 Louis Delhaize, 1 Bio-Planet, 1 SPAR, 1 Delitraiteur, 1 LIDL and 1 Colruyt.
As far as children are concerned, the municipality has 61 nurseries (such as the nursery "Les Petits Loups" or "Prutske"), 40 nursery schools ("Ecole Fondamentale Libre - Collège Saint-Pierre - Servites De Marie" or "Ecole Fondamentale Notre-Dame Des Champs - Cycle 2,5-8"), 42 primary schools ("Athénée Ganenou - Ecole Fondamentale Libre" or "Ecole Communale Fondamentale Des Eglantiers" for example) and 15 secondary schools ("Ecole Decroly" or "College Saint-Pierre").
Uccle / Ukkel is served by 7 lines of tram including these lines:
- Tram STIB, line 4 : GARE DU NORD - STALLE (P)
- Tram STIB, line 51 : STADE - VAN HAELEN
- Tram STIB, line 7 : VANDERKINDERE - HEYSEL
- Tram STIB, line 92 : SCHAERBEEK GARE - FORT-JACO
- Tram STIB, line 97 : LOUISE - DIEWEG
26 lines from bus with a stop in Uccle / Ukkel, you will find an overview of the lines:
- Bus De Lijn, Line 136: Groot-bijgaarden - Diesdelle - Alsemberg
- Bus STIB, Line 37: ALBERT - GARE DE LINKEBEEK
- Bus STIB, Line 38: GARE CENTRALE - HEROS
- Bus STIB, Line 43: OBSERVATOIRE - VIVIER D'OIE
- Bus STIB, Line 60: AMBIORIX - UCCLE CALEVOET
Here is the choice in the available stations: "Ukkel-Stalle / Uccle-Stalle", "Ukkel-Kalevoet / Uccle-Calevoet", "Vorst-Oost / Forest-Est", "Sint-Job / Saint-Job", "Vorst-Zuid / Forest-Midi".
If you need to recharge your electric vehicle, 5 recharging stations are available in Uccle / Ukkel.
The nearest airport is "Brussels Airport" and is 19 minutes away by car or 63 minutes by public transport.
Shared bikes "Villo!" can be rented at the 20 stations available in the commune. You don't need to own your own car but have an occasional need? No worries, your commune has 14 stations "Cambio" !