House for sale - Turnhout
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Turnhout (2300)
105 properties for sale or for rent in Turnhout where 44,664 inhabitants are distributed over 56.7 km² with more women (50.2%) than men in this agglomeration. The average age of the inhabitants is about 41 years, they are majority ownership (61%) in their homes and have an average per capita income of 17,661 € net per year. There is an average of 1 cars per household or below the Belgian average (1.3).
The most represented nationalities are the following:
- 82.3% Belgium
- 6.9% Netherlands
- 3.6% Romania
- 0.7% Afghanistan
- 0.7% Iraq
- 0.7% Morocco
- 0.5% Poland
- 4.5% Other
The most common first names for women in Turnhout are Maria, Anna, Rita, Ann and Elisabeth and the most common first names for men are Jan, Jozef, Marc, Peter and Luc.
In general, the accommodation you will find in Turnhout has 5.5 rooms and is therefore below the national average (6). With regard to the age of the buildings, they were built around 1958 and the dwellings in the municipality are distributed as follows: 40.4% apartment buildings and 59.6% houses.
There are buildings distributed as follows:
- 38.5% buildings and flat blocks
- 34.8% houses of the closed type
- 12.5% semi-closed type houses
- 9.6% open type houses, farms, castles
- 2.4% other types of buildings
- 2.2% commercial houses
There are currently 40 houses for sale in this municipality, 3 houses for rent, 82 flats for sale and 14 flats for rent. The current average prices for Turnhout are as follows:
- 296090€ for a house for sale
- 1000€ per month for a house to rent
- 267616€ for a flat to buy
- 725€ per month for a rental flat
The most expensive house currently for sale in Turnhout is at 638000€ while the cheapest is at 149000€. When renting, the highest rent for a house is 1050€ per month while the lowest is 950€ per month. For a flat, the most expensive for sale in Turnhout is listed at 669000€ while the cheapest is listed at 135000€. For a rental, the most expensive rent is at 850€ per month and goes down to 550€ per month for the cheapest flat for rent on https://immo.vlan.be/en.
The municipality of Turnhout has different companies on its territory, here are the most common areas:
- 158 firms present in "business and other management consultancy activities"
- 156 companies in the field "restaurants and mobile food service activities"
- 154 companies present in "hairdressing and other beauty treatment"
- 91 corporations present in "activities of head offices"
- 74 companies present in "legal activities"
- 66 firms in the domain "computer consultancy activities"
Living in Turnhout, you will not be far from an entrance to the A21 / E34 (Antwerpen - Turnhout - (Eindhoven, Netherlands)) motorway, which is 6 minutes by car from the centre of the town. An entrance for the A1 / E19 motorway (Brussels - Mechelen - Antwerpen - (Breda, Netherlands)) is also accessible in 26 minutes.
In Turnhout, you will also have access to these main roads:
For your daily shopping, you will find the following shops: 5 Carrefour, 2 Delhaize, 1 Albert Heijn and 1 Bio-Planet.
For education, the municipality has 12 nurseries (such as the nursery "Kinderdagverblijf Claartje" or "Kidiboe"), 17 nursery schools ("Vrije Basisschool - Heilig Graf" or "Vrije Basisschool Heilig Graf"), 15 primary schools (examples: "Vrije Basisschool - Sint-Franciscus" or "Go! Basisschool Kameleon") and 36 secondary schools ("Go! Technisch Atheneum Halle" or "Go! Talentenschool Turnhout Campus Boomgaard Ms").
Turnhout is served by 28 lines of bus including these lines:
- Bus De Lijn, Line 2: Heverlee Campus - Leuven - Kessel-Lo Hulsberg
- Bus De Lijn, Line 430: Meersel Dreef - Hoogstraten - Turnhout - Reusel
- Bus De Lijn, Line 432: Brecht-Rijkevorsel-Merksplas-Turnhout-Arendonk
- Bus De Lijn, Line 450: Tilburg - Poppel - Turnhout
- Bus De Lijn, Line 490: Turnhout-Geel-Westerlo-Aarschot
The nearest stations to the centre of the town are "Turnhout", "Tielen", "Olen", "Geel", "Herentals".
Within the perimeter of Turnhout, you will find 7 recharging stations for your electric vehicle.
The nearest airport is "Antwerp International Airport (Deurne)" and is 33 minutes away by car or 64 minutes by public transport.
Shared bikes "Blue-bike" can be rented at the 1 station available in the commune. Thanks to 7 stations "Cambio", you will be able to rent a car when you need one.