House for sale - Tubize
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Tubize (1480) + Suburbs
93 properties for sale or for rent in Tubize / Tubeke (Nijvel / Nivelles), as which has 26,233 inhabitants in an area of 32.8 km² with slightly more women (51.2%) than men in this municipality. The average age is 40 years, residents are majority ownership (68%) in their own homes and have an average annual net per capita income of 16,703€. Households have on average 1.2 cars or less than the national average (1.3).
Citizens come from the following countries:
- 84% Belgium
- 6.8% Italy
- 1.7% France
- 1.4% Romania
- 1.2% Portugal
- 1% Spain
- 0.8% Morocco
- 3.2% Other
The most common first names for women in Tubize / Tubeke are Maria, Marie, Nathalie, Isabelle and Monique and the most common first names for men are Michel, Jean, David, Philippe and Alain.
In general, the accommodation you will find in Tubize / Tubeke has 5.5 rooms or less than the national average (6). The average year of construction of the buildings is 1949 and the dwellings in the municipality are distributed as follows: 72.7% houses and 27.3% apartment buildings.
More specifically, here is the breakdown by type of building:
- 26.5% houses of the closed type
- 26.4% buildings and flat blocks
- 24.9% semi-closed type houses
- 19% open type houses, farms, castles
- 1.9% commercial houses
- 1.5% other types of buildings
62 houses are for sale in the municipality, 1 houses for rent, 33 flats for sale and 8 flats for rent. The current average of prices for Tubize / Tubeke are as follows:
- 304216€ for a house on sale
- 995€ monthly for a rented house
- 224397€ for a flat for sale
- 858€ per month for a flat for rent
In Tubize / Tubeke, the most expensive house for sale is listed at 799000€ while the cheapest is listed at 115000€. For rentals, the highest monthly price for a house is 995€ while the lowest rent is 995€. In Tubize / Tubeke, count 378900€ for the highest price for a flat for sale and 115000€ for the lowest. When renting, the maximum rent is 1250€ while 685€ is the lowest rent charged to rent on https://immo.vlan.be/en.
Companies in Tubize / Tubeke are located in the following sectors:
- 81 companies active in "hairdressing and other beauty treatment"
- 66 companies in the field "restaurants and mobile food service activities"
- 58 companies in the field "business and other management consultancy activities"
- 44 corporations present in "other specialised construction activities n.e.c."
- 37 companies active in "accounting, bookkeeping and auditing activities/ tax consultancy"
- 35 corporations present in "construction of residential and non-residential buildings"
In Tubize / Tubeke, you are close to an access to the highway A8 / E429 - E42 (Halle - Tournai - (Lille, France)): you will be there in 2 minutes from the centre of Tubize / Tubeke. An access to the highway R0 (Brussels ring) can also be reached in 6 minutes.
You will have easy access to the following roads in Tubize / Tubeke:
The following shops are located in the town: 2 Carrefour, 2 Delhaize, 1 Louis Delhaize, 1 Trafic, 1 Intermarché and 1 LIDL.
For education, the municipality has 20 nurseries (for example: the nursery "Les Pitchounets" or also "S. J."), 12 nursery schools ("Ecole Communale Fondamentale D'Oisquercq" or "Ecole Fondamentale Autonome Tubize - Renard"), 13 primary schools ("Ecole Fondamentale Saint-Joseph - Cycle 2,5-8" or "Ecole Fondamentale Autonome Tubize - Renard" for example) and 4 secondary schools ("Institut Provincial D'Enseignement Secondaire" or "College Saint-Francois D'Assise").
11 lines from bus with a stop in Tubize / Tubeke, you will find an overview of the lines:
- Bus TEC, Line 115: Braine-l'Alleud - Tubize
- Bus TEC, Line 116: Soignies - Br.-le-Comte - Rebecq -Tubize - Halle
- Bus TEC, Line 43: Tubize - Ittre - Fauquez
- Bus TEC, Line 47: Tubize - Virginal
- Bus TEC, Line 472: Enghien/Edingen - Tubize
The nearest stations to the centre of the town are "Tubeke / Tubize", "Lembeek", "Hennuyères", "Halle / Hal", "Buizingen".
There is no known charging station in the municipality.
In 33 minutes by car or 64 minutes by public transport, the nearest airport is Brussels Airport.
We are not aware of the existence of shared bicycles in this commune. Tubize / Tubeke does not seem to offer shared cars.