House for sale - Trooz
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Trooz (4870) + Suburbs
44 properties for sale or for rent in Trooz (Luik / Liège), a municipality of 24.3 km² in which 8,199 people reside with more women (51.1%) than men in this agglomeration. The average age is 40 years, residents are mostly owners (70%) in their own homes and have an average annual net per capita income of 18,284€. There is an average of 1.3 cars per household either aligned with the country's average.
Citizens come from the following countries:
- 93.9% Belgium
- 1.5% Italy
- 1.2% Spain
- 1.1% France
- 0.3% Morocco
- 0.2% Netherlands
- 0.2% Congo
- 1.7% Other
In Trooz, the first names you will hear the most in women are Marie, Anne, Nathalie, Maria and Christine and for men you will regularly come across Jean, Michel, Philippe, Pierre and Eric.
The average number of rooms in Trooz is about 6 or precisely the national average. In terms of the age of the buildings, the average is around 1930 with this distribution: 92.2% houses and 7.8% apartment buildings.
More specifically, here is the breakdown by type of building:
- 31.3% open type houses, farms, castles
- 29.9% houses of the closed type
- 27.9% semi-closed type houses
- 7.6% buildings and flat blocks
- 2% commercial houses
- 1.4% other types of buildings
There are currently 30 houses for sale in this municipality, 2 houses for rent, 7 flats for sale and 5 flats for rent. Here you will find an idea of the price of accommodation in Trooz:
- 193000€ for a house up for sale
- 725€ monthly for a rented house
- 187333€ for a flat to buy
- 620€ monthly for a rented flat
The highest rent charged in Trooz for a house is 850€ while the lowest is 600€. In terms of sales, the cheapest house is at 35000€ while the most expensive is at 690000€. For a flat, the most expensive for sale in Trooz is listed at 229000€ while the cheapest is listed at 149000€. For a rental, the most expensive rent is at 760€ per month and goes down to 475€ per month for the cheapest flat for rent on https://immo.vlan.be/en.
Multiple companies are located in Trooz and work in these fields:
- 34 firms active in "business and other management consultancy activities"
- 25 firms active in "hairdressing and other beauty treatment"
- 19 corporations present in "legal activities"
- 17 corporations present in "plumbing, heat and air conditioning installation"
- 16 corporations present in "electrical installation"
- 16 companies present in "maintenance and repair of motor vehicles"
In Trooz, you are close to an access to the highway A26 / E25 (Liège - Bastogne - Neufchâteau): you will be there in 7 minutes from the centre of Trooz. An access to the highway A602 / E25 (A3 <-> A26) can also be reached in 13 minutes.
These main roads pass through Trooz:
Several supermarkets are at your disposal in the commune: 1 Intermarché and 1 Carrefour.
As far as children are concerned, the municipality contains 4 nurseries (example: "F. R." or "Y. A."), 7 nursery schools ("Ecole Communale Groupe I" or "Ecole Communale Groupe I"), 7 primary schools ("Ecole Communale Groupe I" or "Ecole Communale Groupe II" for example) but no secondary school.
6 different lines of bus have a stop in the commune of Trooz like the following lines:
- Bus NMBS/SNCB, Line BUS: Tournai -- Mouscron
- Bus TEC, Line 188: Pepinster - Trooz - Prayon
- Bus TEC, Line 31: Rép. Française-Chaudfontaine-Trooz/Nessonvaux/Péry
- Bus TEC, Line 33: Rép. Française - Chênée - Vaux/Fléron/Trooz/Péry
- Bus TEC, Line 389: Beaufays - Trooz - Nessonvaux
Here is the choice in the available stations: "Trooz", "Fraipont", "Chaudfontaine", "Nessonvaux", "Chênée".
There is no known charging station in the municipality.
The best placed airport in relation to the municipality is "Liège Airport". It is 76 minutes by public transport or 25 minutes by car.
We are not aware of the existence of shared bicycles in this commune. Trooz does not seem to offer shared cars.