New construction: house for sale - Tremelo
We only found a few results that match your criteria.
Create an e-mail alert to stay up-to-date with new properties matching your criteria!
Below you can find some more interesting places in the surroundings of Tremelo (3120) + Suburbs.
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Tremelo (3120) + Suburbs
41 properties for sale or for rent in Tremelo (Leuven / Louvain), a municipality of 21.9 km² in which 14,914 people reside with slightly more women (50.3%) than men in this municipality. The average age of the inhabitants is about 44 years, they are in majority owners (80%) in their homes and have an average per capita income of 21,968 € net per year. There is an average of 1.5 cars per household is higher than the Belgian average (1.3).
Citizens come from the following countries:
- 97.1% Belgium
- 1% Netherlands
- 0.4% Romania
- 0.2% Poland
- 0.1% Spain
- 0.1% Italy
- 0.1% United Kingdom
- 0.9% Other
Marc, Willy, Jan, Paul and Patrick are the most common first names for men in Tremelo and Maria, Anna, Marie, Ingrid and Nancy for women.
The average number of rooms in Tremelo is about 5.6 or less than the national average (6). In general, buildings were built around 1971 and the breakdown is as follows: 91.7% houses and 8.3% apartment buildings.
More specifically, here is the breakdown by type of building:
- 71.9% open type houses, farms, castles
- 13.1% semi-closed type houses
- 7.9% buildings and flat blocks
- 2.6% other types of buildings
- 2.4% houses of the closed type
- 2% commercial houses
At the moment 1 houses are for rent, 18 houses are for sale, there are also 21 flats for sale and 1 flats for rent. Here you will find an idea of the price of accommodation in Tremelo:
- 483603€ for a house for sale
- 995€ per month for a house to rent
- 359009€ for a flat for sale
- 950€ per month for a flat for rent
The highest price for a house for sale in Tremelo is 785000€ and the lowest price is 154000€. In the rental market, the highest price is 995€ monthly for a house while the lowest is 995€. In Tremelo, count 556290€ for the highest price for a flat for sale and 225381€ for the lowest. When renting, the maximum rent is 950€ while 950€ is the lowest rent charged to rent on https://immo.vlan.be/en.
Multiple companies are located in Tremelo and work in these fields:
- 81 companies active in "hairdressing and other beauty treatment"
- 72 companies present in "business and other management consultancy activities"
- 51 companies in the field "computer consultancy activities"
- 43 firms present in "construction of residential and non-residential buildings"
- 36 corporations in the field "restaurants and mobile food service activities"
- 36 corporations active in "activities of head offices"
In Tremelo, you are close to an access to the highway A2 / E314 (Leuven - Diest - Genk - Maasmechelen): you will be there in 10 minutes from the centre of Tremelo. An access to the highway A1 / E19 (Brussels - Mechelen - Antwerpen - (Breda, Netherlands)) can also be reached in 19 minutes.
Several supermarkets are at your disposal in the commune: 2 Carrefour, 1 OKay and 1 Delhaize.
In terms of children's facilities, the municipality contains 6 nurseries (example: "Onki Donki" or "Boeliewoelies"), 5 nursery schools ("Go! Basisschool De Cocon" or "Vrije Basisschool - Sint-Annaschool"), 5 primary schools (examples: "Vrije Basisschool - Sint-Annaschool" or "Vrije Basisschool - Sint-Annaschool") but no secondary school.
The bus is at your disposal in Tremelo with 11 lines such as:
- Bus De Lijn, Line 333: Leuven Gasthuisberg - Rotselaar - Tremelo
- Bus De Lijn, Line 433: Snelbus Leuven - Rotselaar - Tremelo
- Bus De Lijn, Line 520: Schoolbus Linden - Kessel-Lo - Leuven - Heverlee
- Bus De Lijn, Line 530: Schoolbus Kortenberg - Zaventem
- Bus De Lijn, Line 532: Schoolbus Wemmel Campus
The nearest stations to the centre of the town are "Wespelaar-Tildonk", "Haacht", "Hambos", "Wezemaal", "Boortmeerbeek".
Do you use an electric car or would you like to switch to this type of vehicle in the near future? Be aware that 2 electric recharging stations are located in the commune of Tremelo!
The nearest airport is "Brussels Airport" and is 26 minutes away by car or 88 minutes by public transport.
At the moment, the commune does not seem to have any shared bicycles available. Tremelo does not offer shared cars.