House for sale - Tournai
Au REZ : Spacieux hall d'entrée privatif, accès à une cave, à un coin vestiaire et à l'étage principal. Au 1er étage : Second hall, WC suspendu + lave ... Want to know more?
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Tournai (7500) + Suburbs
287 properties for sale or for rent in Tournai / Doornik (Doornik-Moeskroen / Tournai-Mouscron), a municipality of 215.3 km² in which 69,370 people reside with more women (50.9%) than men in this agglomeration. The average age is 42 years, residents are mainly owners (58%) in their own homes and have an average annual net per capita income of 17,313€. There is an average of 1 cars per household is lower than the national average (1.3).
Here is an overview of the most common nationalities:
- 88.2% Belgium
- 8.9% France
- 0.4% Italy
- 0.3% Morocco
- 0.3% Romania
- 0.2% Cameroon
- 0.2% Iraq
- 1.6% Other
Michel, Philippe, Jean, Pierre and Patrick are the most common first names for men in Tournai / Doornik and Marie, Isabelle, Martine, Nathalie and Françoise for women.
On average, the homes you come across in Tournai / Doornik will have 5.4 rooms or less than the national average (6). In general, buildings were built around 1930 and the breakdown is as follows: 82.9% houses and 17.1% apartment buildings.
The different types of buildings are distributed as follows:
- 31.2% houses of the closed type
- 26.2% open type houses, farms, castles
- 20.9% semi-closed type houses
- 16.1% buildings and flat blocks
- 4.6% commercial houses
- 1% other types of buildings
There are currently 72 houses for sale in this municipality, 12 houses for rent, 108 flats for sale and 95 flats for rent. Here you will find an idea of the price of accommodation in Tournai / Doornik:
- 462938€ for a house up for sale
- 1286€ monthly for a rented house
- 300604€ for a flat to buy
- 689€ per month for a flat for rent
The most expensive house currently for sale in Tournai / Doornik is at 1750000€ while the cheapest is at 110000€. When renting, the highest rent for a house is 5000€ per month while the lowest is 685€ per month. In Tournai / Doornik, the flat for sale at the highest price is at 1350000€ while the lowest price is at 66000€. For rentals, the highest price per month is 1800€ but drops to 380€ for the cheapest flat for rent on https://immo.vlan.be/en.
The municipality of Tournai / Doornik has different companies on its territory, here are the most common areas:
- 251 firms present in "mixed farming"
- 245 companies present in "business and other management consultancy activities"
- 193 corporations present in "hairdressing and other beauty treatment"
- 191 companies in the field "restaurants and mobile food service activities"
- 170 corporations present in "architectural activities"
- 141 companies present in "beverage serving activities"
Living in Tournai / Doornik, you will not be far from an entrance to the A16 / E42 (Mons - Tournai) motorway, which is 4 minutes by car from the centre of the town. An entrance for the A8 / E429 - E42 motorway (Halle - Tournai - (Lille, France)) is also accessible in 4 minutes.
Access to these roads is easy to Tournai / Doornik:
Different supermarkets are available: 4 Carrefour, 3 Intermarché, 2 Louis Delhaize, 2 Trafic, 2 SPAR, 2 Colruyt and 2 Delhaize.
As far as children are concerned, the municipality offers 91 nurseries ("F. H." or "N. V." for example), 52 nursery schools ("Ecole Fondamentale Communale Arthur Haulot" or "Ecole Fondamentale Communale De Warchin"), 51 primary schools ("Ecole Communale Fondamentale Du Val D'Orcq" or "Ecole Primaire Annexée À L'Athénée Royal Robert Campin" for example) and 22 secondary schools ("Institut Des Techniques Hospitalieres (I.t.e.h.o) Jeanne D'Arc" or "Institut Des Ursulines - La Madeleine").
You will find 21 lines of bus different lines that stop in Tournai / Doornik:
- Bus TEC, Line 1: Mons - Saint-Ghislain
- Bus TEC, Line K: Tournai City : Tournai - Kain
- Bus TEC, Line V: Tournai City : Tournai - Chercq - Vaulx
- Bus TEC, Line W: Tournai City : Tournai - Warchin - Rumillies
- Bus TEC, Line Z/: Tournai City : Kain - Tournai - Froyennes (Zoning)
The nearest stations to the centre of the town are "Doornik / Tournai", "Froyennes", "Antoing", "Blandain-Frontiere", "Baisieux".
Within the perimeter of Tournai / Doornik, you will find 14 recharging stations for your electric vehicle.
In 96 minutes by public transport or 22 minutes by car you can reach the airport "Wevelgem Airport".
It would seem that there are no shared bicycles in this commune. You will find 2 stations "Cambio" in the commune.