House for sale - Tienen
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Tienen (3300) + Suburbs
111 properties for sale or for rent in Tienen / Tirlemont (Leuven / Louvain), a municipality of 72.8 km² in which 34,975 people reside with fewer men than women (51.6%). The average age is 43 years, the inhabitants are mostly owners (72%) of their dwelling and have an average per capita income of 19,683€ net per year. The households own about 1.1 cars is lower than the national average (1.3).
Citizens come from the following countries:
- 92.4% Belgium
- 1% Netherlands
- 0.9% Romania
- 0.7% Poland
- 0.6% Iraq
- 0.4% Morocco
- 0.3% Italy
- 3.8% Other
The most common first names for women in Tienen / Tirlemont are Maria, Marie, Rita, Christiane and Nicole and the most common first names for men are Marc, Luc, Jean, Patrick and André.
The average number of rooms in Tienen / Tirlemont is about 5.7 is lower than the national average (6). In terms of the age of the buildings, the average is around 1944 with this distribution: 77.5% houses and 22.5% apartment buildings.
The breakdown by type of building is as follows:
- 37.4% houses of the closed type
- 21.6% buildings and flat blocks
- 20.4% open type houses, farms, castles
- 16.4% semi-closed type houses
- 2.8% commercial houses
- 1.3% other types of buildings
At the moment we have 1 houses for rent, 68 houses for sale, 47 flats for sale and 8 flats for rent. Here you will find an idea of the price of accommodation in Tienen / Tirlemont:
- 337581€ for a house for sale
- 1200€ per month for a house to rent
- 252447€ for a flat for sale
- 903€ per month for a rental flat
The highest rent charged in Tienen / Tirlemont for a house is 1200€ while the lowest is 1200€. In terms of sales, the cheapest house is at 125000€ while the most expensive is at 1575000€. For a flat, the most expensive for sale in Tienen / Tirlemont is listed at 499000€ while the cheapest is listed at 15000€. For a rental, the most expensive rent is at 995€ per month and goes down to 825€ per month for the cheapest flat for rent on https://immo.vlan.be/en.
The municipality of Tienen / Tirlemont has different companies on its territory, here are the most common areas:
- 142 corporations active in "hairdressing and other beauty treatment"
- 103 companies present in "business and other management consultancy activities"
- 101 companies active in "restaurants and mobile food service activities"
- 71 corporations in the field "legal activities"
- 64 firms in the domain "computer consultancy activities"
- 59 firms present in "landscape service activities"
The motorway A3 / E25 - E40 - E42 (Brussels - Leuven - Liège - Eupen - (Aachen, Germany)) is easily accessible to the residents of Tienen / Tirlemont: 4 minutes drive is enough from the centre. In addition, there is also access to the A2 / E314 motorway (Leuven - Diest - Genk - Maasmechelen) to 18 minutes.
In Tienen / Tirlemont, you will also have access to these main roads:
For your daily shopping, you will find the following shops: 3 Carrefour, 2 Aldi, 2 Colruyt, 2 Delhaize, 1 Match / Smatch, 1 SPAR and 1 LIDL.
If you have children or are planning to have children, you should know that the commune offers 9 nurseries ("'T Pagadderke" or "De Hartjes" for example), 12 nursery schools ("Vrije Basisschool" or "Go! Basisschool De Uilenboom Tienen"), 13 primary schools (examples: "Vrije Basisschool" or "Go! Basisschool De Uilenboom Tienen") and 8 secondary schools ("Via-2" or "Go! Atheneum Tienen").
You will find 37 lines of bus different lines that stop in Tienen / Tirlemont:
- Bus De Lijn, Line 22: UZA - Valaar - Groenplaats
- Bus De Lijn, Line 313: Tienen - St-Truiden
- Bus De Lijn, Line 346: Landen - Tienen
- Bus De Lijn, Line 380: Leuven - Boutersem - Tienen
- Bus De Lijn, Line 713: Belbus Lommel west
Here is the choice in the available stations: "Tienen / Thienen / Tirlemont", "Ezemaal", "Neerwinden", "Vertrijk", "Landen".
Do you use an electric car or would you like to switch to this type of vehicle in the near future? Be aware that 2 electric recharging stations are located in the commune of Tienen / Tirlemont!
The nearest airport is "Brussels Airport" and is 26 minutes away by car or 55 minutes by public transport.
You will also have the possibility to rent a bike "Blue-bike" thanks to the 2 stations available in the commune. Thanks to 2 stations "Cambio", you will be able to rent a car when you need one.