House for sale - Tielt-Winge
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Tielt-Winge (3390) + Suburbs
8 properties for sale or for rent in Tielt-Winge (Leuven / Louvain) where 10,747 inhabitants are distributed over 44.5 km² with more women (50%) than men in this agglomeration. The average age of the inhabitants is about 43 years, they are in majority owners (85%) in their homes and have an average per capita income of 21,253 € net per year. The households own about 1.4 cars is higher than the Belgian average (1.3).
The most represented nationalities are the following:
- 97% Belgium
- 0.7% Romania
- 0.6% Netherlands
- 0.4% Poland
- 0.2% Slovakia
- 0.1% United Kingdom
- 0.1% Italy
- 0.9% Other
In Tielt-Winge, the first names you will hear the most in women are Maria, Anna, Hilde, Marie and Rita and for men you will regularly come across Jan, Johan, Luc, Bart and Marc.
The average number of rooms in Tielt-Winge is about 6.1 is higher than the Belgian average (6). In terms of the age of the buildings, the average is around 1965 with this distribution: 93.9% houses and 6.1% apartment buildings.
More specifically, here is the breakdown by type of building:
- 67.5% open type houses, farms, castles
- 16.7% semi-closed type houses
- 5.7% buildings and flat blocks
- 4.4% other types of buildings
- 3.3% houses of the closed type
- 2.4% commercial houses
At the moment we have 0 houses for rent, 7 houses for sale, 7 flats for sale and 0 flats for rent. Here you will find an idea of the price of accommodation in Tielt-Winge:
- 463250€ for a house for sale
- 0€ per month for a house to rent
- 325982€ for a flat for sale
- 0€ monthly for a rented flat
The highest rent charged in Tielt-Winge for a house is 0€ while the lowest is 0€. In terms of sales, the cheapest house is at 350000€ while the most expensive is at 695000€. In Tielt-Winge, the flat for sale at the highest price is at 441536€ while the lowest price is at 262218€. For rentals, the highest price per month is 0€ but drops to 0€ for the cheapest flat for rent on https://immo.vlan.be/en.
Multiple companies are located in Tielt-Winge and work in these fields:
- 52 companies in the field "hairdressing and other beauty treatment"
- 50 firms active in "business and other management consultancy activities"
- 45 companies active in "landscape service activities"
- 39 firms present in "computer consultancy activities"
- 34 corporations in the field "construction of residential and non-residential buildings"
- 28 firms in the domain "electrical installation"
Residents of Tielt-Winge benefit from an entrance to the A2 / E314 (Leuven - Diest - Genk - Maasmechelen) motorway: it is a 10 minute drive from the centre. The highway A3 / E25 - E40 - E42 (Brussels - Leuven - Liège - Eupen - (Aachen, Germany)) also has an access that can be reached in 19 minutes.
You will have easy access to the following roads in Tielt-Winge:
Different supermarkets are available: 1 SPAR, 1 Carrefour and 1 Delhaize.
As far as children are concerned, the municipality contains 5 nurseries (example: "De Bollekes" or "De Bumbavriendjes"), 6 nursery schools ("Vrije Basisschool Sint-Joris" or "Vrije Basisschool"), 5 primary schools ("Vrije Basisschool Sint-Joris" or "Vrije Basisschool" for example) and a secondary school ("De Met").
Tielt-Winge is served by 14 lines of bus including these lines:
- Bus De Lijn, Line 370: Leuven - Tielt - Diest
- Bus De Lijn, Line 390: Aarschot - Tielt - Kapellen - Tienen
- Bus De Lijn, Line 392: Aarschot - Houwaart - Tielt - Binkom
- Bus De Lijn, Line 475: Snelbus Leuven - Tielt
- Bus De Lijn, Line 591: Aarschot - Tielt, Rest - Tielt, Stelplaats
Here is the choice in the available stations: "Aarschot", "Langdorp", "Wezemaal", "Testelt", "Vertrijk".
There is no known charging station in the municipality.
In 93 minutes by public transport or 29 minutes by car you can reach the airport "Brussels Airport".
It would seem that there are no shared bicycles in this commune. Tielt-Winge does not seem to offer shared cars.