House for sale - Tervuren
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Tervuren (3080) + Suburbs
54 properties for sale or for rent in Tervuren (Leuven / Louvain), commune of 33.6 km²: 22,422 people live in this area where there are more women (51.3%) than men in this agglomeration. The average age of the inhabitants is about 40 years, they are mainly owners (70%) in their homes and have an average per capita income of 23,476 € net per year. There is an average of 1.4 cars per household either above the country's average (1.3).
Citizens come from the following countries:
- 75.6% Belgium
- 3.8% United Kingdom
- 3.6% Netherlands
- 2.6% Germany
- 1.4% France
- 1.4% Italy
- 1.1% United States
- 10.4% Other
Marc, Jean, Thomas, David and Patrick are the first names you will come across the most in Tervuren for men and Maria, Marie, Anne, Anna and Isabelle for women.
The average number of rooms in Tervuren is about 6.4 and is therefore above the average in Belgium (6). With regard to the age of the buildings, they were built around 1958 and the dwellings in the municipality are distributed as follows: 17.1% apartment buildings and 82.9% houses.
There are buildings distributed as follows:
- 43.3% open type houses, farms, castles
- 20.7% semi-closed type houses
- 16.8% houses of the closed type
- 16.7% buildings and flat blocks
- 1.5% commercial houses
- 1% other types of buildings
There are currently 21 houses for sale in this municipality, 18 houses for rent, 6 flats for sale and 9 flats for rent. Here are the average prices for Tervuren:
- 1465760€ for a house to buy
- 3226€ per month for a house to rent
- 811500€ for a flat to buy
- 1071€ per month for a flat for rent
The highest rent charged in Tervuren for a house is 12000€ while the lowest is 1390€. In terms of sales, the cheapest house is at 415000€ while the most expensive is at 4950000€. The most expensive flat for sale in Tervuren is listed at 1800000€ while the cheapest is listed at 429000€. For rent, the highest monthly rent is 1650€ and the cheapest is 795€ listed at https://immo.vlan.be/en.
The municipality of Tervuren has different companies on its territory, here are the most common areas:
- 262 corporations present in "business and other management consultancy activities"
- 92 firms active in "computer consultancy activities"
- 75 corporations active in "legal activities"
- 63 companies in the field "public relations and communication activities"
- 52 companies present in "architectural activities"
- 50 companies present in "landscape service activities"
Living in Tervuren, you will not be far from an entrance to the R0 (Brussels ring) motorway, which is 4 minutes by car from the centre of the town. An entrance for the A4 / E411 - E25 motorway (Brussels - Namur - Arlon - (Luxembourg (city), Luxembourg)) is also accessible in 7 minutes.
Access to these roads is easy to Tervuren:
Several supermarkets are at your disposal in the commune: 4 Carrefour, 1 OKay, 1 LIDL and 1 Delhaize.
For education, the municipality offers 10 nurseries ("Baby-Team" or "Isf International Daycare" for example), 8 nursery schools ("Vrije Basisschool Mariaschool" or "Gemeentelijke Basisschool - Tervuren"), 9 primary schools (examples: "British Primary School" or "Vrije Basisschool Steinerschool Kristoffel Tervuren") and 3 secondary schools ("British School Of Brussels" or "Go! Atheneum Tervuren").
The tram is at your disposal in Tervuren with 1 line such as:
- Tram STIB, line 44 : MONTGOMERY - TERVUREN STATION
16 lines from bus with a stop in Tervuren, you will find an overview of the lines:
- Bus De Lijn, Line 316: Kraainem - Sterrebeek - Leefdaal - Leuven
- Bus De Lijn, Line 317: Kraainem- Tervuren - Bertem - Leuven
- Bus De Lijn, Line 318: Brussel - Moorsel - Leuven
- Bus De Lijn, Line 616: Leuven - Bertem - Moorsel - Sterrebeek - Zaventem
- Bus De Lijn, Line 830: Groenendaal - Terv. - Zav. - Machelen
The nearest stations to the centre of the town are "Nossegem", "Zaventem", "Hoeilaart", "Groenendaal / Groenendael", "Delta".
Tervuren offers solutions for electric vehicles: 2 stations allow you to recharge your electric car.
The nearest airport is "Brussels Airport" and is 11 minutes away by car or 50 minutes by public transport.
It would seem that there are no shared bicycles in this commune. Thanks to 2 stations "Cambio", you will be able to rent a car when you need one.