New construction: house for sale - Tenneville
Your search has lead to no result.
Your search has lead to no result.
Create an e-mail alert to stay up-to-date with new properties matching your criteria!
Below you can find some more interesting places in the surroundings of Tenneville (6970) + Suburbs.
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Tenneville (6970) + Suburbs
2 properties for sale or for rent in Tenneville (Marche-en-Famenne), a municipality of 91.9 km² in which 2,832 people reside with fewer men than women (50.8%). The average age is 41 years, residents are mainly owners (76%) in their own homes and have an average annual net per capita income of 17,719€. There is an average of 1.3 cars per household either aligned with the country's average.
Citizens come from the following countries:
- 96.9% Belgium
- 0.6% France
- 0.5% Romania
- 0.5% Netherlands
- 0.3% Poland
- 0.2% Spain
- 0.2% Iraq
- 0.8% Other
André, Jean, Michel, Philippe and Bernard are the most common first names for men in Tenneville and Marie, Nathalie, Sophie, Christiane and Monique for women.
In Tenneville, the dwellings have on average 6.5 rooms and is therefore above the average in Belgium (6). With regard to the age of the buildings, they were built around 1942 and the dwellings in the municipality are distributed as follows: 12.3% apartment buildings and 87.7% houses.
The breakdown by type of building is as follows:
- 66.3% open type houses, farms, castles
- 15.1% semi-closed type houses
- 11.6% buildings and flat blocks
- 4% other types of buildings
- 1.5% houses of the closed type
- 1.5% commercial houses
At the moment 0 houses are for rent, 1 houses are for sale, there are also 0 flats for sale and 1 flats for rent. The current average prices for Tenneville are as follows:
- 390000€ for a house up for sale
- 0€ per month for a house to rent
- 0€ for a flat on sale
- 650€ per month for a flat for rent
The highest rent charged in Tenneville for a house is 0€ while the lowest is 0€. In terms of sales, the cheapest house is at 390000€ while the most expensive is at 390000€. The most expensive flat for sale in Tenneville is listed at 0€ while the cheapest is listed at 0€. For rent, the highest monthly rent is 650€ and the cheapest is 650€ listed at https://immo.vlan.be/en.
The municipality of Tenneville has different companies on its territory, here are the most common areas:
- 27 corporations active in "mixed farming"
- 10 companies active in "construction of residential and non-residential buildings"
- 10 corporations in the field "joinery installation"
- 8 firms in the domain "other personal service activities n.e.c."
- 7 companies present in "logging"
- 7 firms present in "landscape service activities"
The motorway A26 / E25 (Liège - Bastogne - Neufchâteau) is easily accessible to the residents of Tenneville: 11 minutes drive is enough from the centre. In addition, there is also access to the A4 / E411 - E25 motorway (Brussels - Namur - Arlon - (Luxembourg (city), Luxembourg)) to 31 minutes.
You will have easy access to the following roads in Tenneville:
The commune has a large surface area: 1 Delhaize.
As far as children are concerned, the municipality offers 6 nurseries ("F. R." or "S. L." for example), 3 nursery schools ("Ecole Fondamentale Communale" or "Ecole Fondamentale Communale"), 3 primary schools ("Ecole Fondamentale Communale" or "Ecole Fondamentale Communale" for example) but no secondary school.
7 lines of bus passing through Tenneville, here is an overview of the possibilities:
- Bus TEC, Line 1: Jambes (Petit-Ry) - Saint-Marc (Pl. Communale)
- Bus TEC, Line 51: Namur(Gare) - Namur (P+R St Nicolas
- Bus TEC, Line 53/2: Saint-Hubert - Champlon - Saint-Hubert
- Bus TEC, Line 59: La Roche - Tenneville - La Roche
- Bus TEC, Line E78: Bastogne - Marloie - Marche - Namur
The nearest stations to the centre of the town are "Bastenaken-Zuid / Bastogne-Sud", "Bastenaken-Noord / Bastogne-Nord", "Grupont", "Forrières", "Poix-Saint-Hubert".
There is no known charging station in the municipality.
The best placed airport in relation to the municipality is "Liège Airport". It is 160 minutes by public transport or 56 minutes by car.
It would seem that there are no shared bicycles in this commune. Tenneville does not seem to offer shared cars.