House for sale - Stabroek
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Stabroek (2940) + Suburbs
19 properties for sale or for rent in Stabroek (Antwerpen / Anvers), a municipality of 21.4 km² in which 18,710 people reside with fewer men than women (50.3%). The average age of the inhabitants is about 42 years, they are majority ownership (78%) in their homes and have an average per capita income of 21,109 € net per year. The households own about 1.3 cars either aligned with the country's average.
Here is an overview of the most common nationalities:
- 95% Belgium
- 2.2% Netherlands
- 0.5% Romania
- 0.4% Poland
- 0.2% Germany
- 0.2% Bulgaria
- 0.1% Spain
- 1.4% Other
Marc, Peter, Jan, Dirk and Patrick are the first names you will come across the most in Stabroek for men and Maria, Ingrid, Rita, Wendy and Monique for women.
The average number of rooms in Stabroek is about 5.5 or below the Belgian average (6). In general, buildings were built around 1968 and the breakdown is as follows: 71% houses and 29% apartment buildings.
The different types of buildings are distributed as follows:
- 32.7% houses of the closed type
- 28.2% buildings and flat blocks
- 20.9% semi-closed type houses
- 15.5% open type houses, farms, castles
- 1.5% commercial houses
- 1.3% other types of buildings
There are currently 13 houses for sale in this municipality, 0 houses for rent, 4 flats for sale and 2 flats for rent. The current average prices for Stabroek are as follows:
- 398375€ for a house to buy
- 0€ monthly for a house for rent
- 303000€ for a flat on sale
- 985€ monthly for a rented flat
In Stabroek, the most expensive house for sale is listed at 579000€ while the cheapest is listed at 290000€. For rentals, the highest monthly price for a house is 0€ while the lowest rent is 0€. In Stabroek, count 375000€ for the highest price for a flat for sale and 207000€ for the lowest. When renting, the maximum rent is 995€ while 975€ is the lowest rent charged to rent on https://immo.vlan.be/en.
The municipality of Stabroek has different companies on its territory, here are the most common areas:
- 79 companies present in "hairdressing and other beauty treatment"
- 76 corporations in the field "business and other management consultancy activities"
- 39 companies in the field "electrical installation"
- 38 companies active in "plumbing, heat and air conditioning installation"
- 35 companies active in "landscape service activities"
- 31 firms active in "activities of head offices"
Residents of Stabroek benefit from an entrance to the A12 (Brussels - Boom - Antwerpen - (Bergen op Zoom, Netherlands)) motorway: it is a 2 minute drive from the centre. The highway A1 / E19 (Brussels - Mechelen - Antwerpen - (Breda, Netherlands)) also has an access that can be reached in 11 minutes.
These main roads pass through Stabroek:
Different supermarkets are available: 1 Albert Heijn, 1 Carrefour, 1 Colruyt and 1 Delhaize.
If you have children or are planning to have children, you should know that the commune has 6 nurseries (for example: the nursery "Stekebees" or also "De Cruypers"), 5 nursery schools ("Vbs St-Calasanz" or "Vrije Basisschool"), 5 primary schools (e.g. school "Vrije Basisschool - Sint-Calasanz" or "Go! Basisschool De Stappe") and 2 secondary schools ("Provinciaal Instituut Voor Technisch Onderwijs" or "Go! Technisch Atheneum Kapellen").
11 different lines of bus have a stop in the commune of Stabroek like the following lines:
- Bus De Lijn, Line 720: Belbus Kinrooi - Maaseik
- Bus De Lijn, Line 770: Zandvliet - Hoevenen - Antwerpen
- Bus De Lijn, Line 772: Zandvliet - Antwerpen via Schoonbroek
- Bus De Lijn, Line 776: Putte - Stabroek - Antwerpen via A12
- Bus De Lijn, Line 780: Zandvliet - Kapellen - Brasschaat - Wijnegem
The nearest stations to the centre of the town are "Kapellen", "Antwerpen-Haven / Anvers-Haven", "Sint-Mariaburg", "Heide", "Ekeren".
Within the perimeter of Stabroek, you will find 1 recharging stations for your electric vehicle.
The best placed airport in relation to the municipality is "Antwerp International Airport (Deurne)". It is 63 minutes by public transport or 17 minutes by car.
It would seem that there are no shared bicycles in this commune. Stabroek has no shared cars at the moment.