New construction: house for sale - Soumagne
Your search has lead to no result.
Create an e-mail alert to stay up-to-date with new properties matching your criteria!
Below you can find some more interesting places in the surroundings of Soumagne (4630) + Suburbs.
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Soumagne (4630) + Suburbs
19 properties for sale or for rent in Soumagne (Luik / Liège), as which has 16,925 inhabitants in an area of 27.2 km² with slightly more women (51.4%) than men in this municipality. The average age is 41 years, residents are mainly owners (70%) in their own homes and have an average annual net per capita income of 18,061€. Households have on average 1.4 cars or more than the national average (1.3).
The most represented nationalities are the following:
- 94.7% Belgium
- 2.1% Italy
- 0.7% France
- 0.5% Spain
- 0.3% Portugal
- 0.2% Netherlands
- 0.2% Poland
- 1.4% Other
Jean, Michel, Philippe, Pierre and Alain are the most common first names for men in Soumagne and Marie, Maria, Nathalie, Anne and Isabelle for women.
In general, the accommodation you will find in Soumagne has 5.8 rooms or less than the national average (6). The average year of construction of the buildings is 1948 and the dwellings in the municipality are distributed as follows: 89% houses and 11% apartment buildings.
The breakdown by type of building is as follows:
- 41% open type houses, farms, castles
- 25.8% semi-closed type houses
- 19.5% houses of the closed type
- 10.6% buildings and flat blocks
- 2.6% commercial houses
- 0.6% other types of buildings
13 houses are for sale in the municipality, 0 houses for rent, 3 flats for sale and 3 flats for rent. Here are the average prices for Soumagne:
- 292195€ for a house for sale
- 0€ monthly for a house for rent
- 189333€ for a flat for sale
- 783€ per month for a rental flat
In Soumagne, the most expensive house for sale is listed at 599000€ while the cheapest is listed at 79000€. For rentals, the highest monthly price for a house is 0€ while the lowest rent is 0€. The most expensive flat for sale in Soumagne is listed at 200000€ while the cheapest is listed at 179000€. For rent, the highest monthly rent is 875€ and the cheapest is 680€ listed at https://immo.vlan.be/en.
Companies in Soumagne are located in the following sectors:
- 70 companies present in "hairdressing and other beauty treatment"
- 42 firms active in "electrical installation"
- 40 companies present in "restaurants and mobile food service activities"
- 35 corporations present in "business and other management consultancy activities"
- 32 companies present in "landscape service activities"
- 30 corporations active in "joinery installation"
Living in Soumagne, you will not be far from an entrance to the A3 / E25 - E40 - E42 (Brussels - Leuven - Liège - Eupen - (Aachen, Germany)) motorway, which is 5 minutes by car from the centre of the town. An entrance for the A27 / E42 motorway (Battice - Verviers - Malmedy - Sankt-Vith - (Bitburg, Germany)) is also accessible in 10 minutes.
You will have easy access to the following roads in Soumagne:
Different supermarkets are available: 2 Delhaize, 1 Trafic, 1 Aldi, 1 LIDL and 1 Carrefour.
As far as children are concerned, the municipality has 16 nurseries (for example: the nursery "A. L." or also "A. M."), 14 nursery schools ("Ecole Fondamentale Communale" or "Ecole Fondamentale Libre"), 14 primary schools (e.g. school "Ecole Fondamentale Libre Abri Notre-Dame" or "Ecole Fondamentale Libre") and 3 secondary schools ("Athenee Royal Soumagne" or "Athenee Royal Soumagne").
The bus is at your disposal in Soumagne with 9 lines such as:
- Bus TEC, Line 138: Liège - Fléron - Herve - Battice - Verviers
- Bus TEC, Line 268: Fléron - Cerexhe-Heuseux - Soumagne
- Bus TEC, Line 33: Rép. Française - Chênée - Vaux/Fléron/Trooz/Péry
- Bus TEC, Line 68: Liège - Jupille - Retinne - Fléron - Soumagne
- Bus TEC, Line 69: Liège - Jupille - Fléron - Soumagne - Verviers
The nearest stations to the centre of the town are "Nessonvaux", "Fraipont", "Trooz", "Pepinster", "Pepinster-Cité".
Within the perimeter of Soumagne, you will find 1 recharging stations for your electric vehicle.
The nearest airport is "Liège Airport" and is 21 minutes away by car or 97 minutes by public transport.
It would seem that there are no shared bicycles in this commune. Soumagne does not seem to offer shared cars.