New construction: house for sale - Sint-Truiden
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Sint-Truiden (3800) + Suburbs
137 properties for sale or for rent in Sint-Truiden / Saint-Trond (Hasselt), commune of 107.1 km²: 40,590 people live in this area where there are slightly more women (50.7%) than men in this municipality. The average age is 44 years, residents are mainly owners (70%) in their own homes and have an average annual net per capita income of 19,101€. The households own about 1.2 cars and is therefore below the national average (1.3).
The inhabitants come from these different countries:
- 94.1% Belgium
- 0.9% Poland
- 0.8% India
- 0.7% Netherlands
- 0.5% Romania
- 0.2% Afghanistan
- 0.2% Portugal
- 2.5% Other
Jean, Marc, Joseph, Johan and Luc are the most common first names for men in Sint-Truiden / Saint-Trond and Marie, Maria, Rita, Marleen and Marina for women.
The average number of rooms in Sint-Truiden / Saint-Trond is about 6.2 and is therefore above the average in Belgium (6). With regard to the age of the buildings, they were built around 1959 and the dwellings in the municipality are distributed as follows: 24.8% apartment buildings and 75.2% houses.
There are buildings distributed as follows:
- 27.4% semi-closed type houses
- 24.8% open type houses, farms, castles
- 23.5% buildings and flat blocks
- 19% houses of the closed type
- 3.5% commercial houses
- 1.9% other types of buildings
At the moment we have 4 houses for rent, 80 houses for sale, 59 flats for sale and 19 flats for rent. Here you will find an idea of the price of accommodation in Sint-Truiden / Saint-Trond:
- 340536€ for a house to buy
- 848€ per month for a house to rent
- 292164€ for a flat to buy
- 729€ per month for a rental flat
In Sint-Truiden / Saint-Trond, the most expensive house for sale is listed at 899000€ while the cheapest is listed at 25000€. For rentals, the highest monthly price for a house is 1075€ while the lowest rent is 665€. In Sint-Truiden / Saint-Trond, the flat for sale at the highest price is at 468800€ while the lowest price is at 135000€. For rentals, the highest price per month is 990€ but drops to 485€ for the cheapest flat for rent on https://immo.vlan.be/en.
The municipality of Sint-Truiden / Saint-Trond has different companies on its territory, here are the most common areas:
- 208 corporations present in "hairdressing and other beauty treatment"
- 204 companies present in "growing of pome fruits and stone fruits"
- 134 companies in the field "restaurants and mobile food service activities"
- 133 companies in the field "business and other management consultancy activities"
- 100 companies present in "activities of head offices"
- 77 corporations present in "legal activities"
Living in Sint-Truiden / Saint-Trond, you will not be far from an entrance to the A13 / E313 (Antwerpen - Hasselt - Liège) motorway, which is 10 minutes by car from the centre of the town. An entrance for the A3 / E25 - E40 - E42 motorway (Brussels - Leuven - Liège - Eupen - (Aachen, Germany)) is also accessible in 18 minutes.
In Sint-Truiden / Saint-Trond, you will also have access to these main roads:
The following shops are located in the town: 5 SPAR, 3 Carrefour, 3 Delhaize, 2 Aldi, 1 Albert Heijn, 1 Louis Delhaize and 1 Colruyt.
In terms of children's facilities, the municipality has 17 nurseries (such as the nursery "De Pampertjes" or "Bvba 'T Zandmanneke 2"), 19 nursery schools ("Go! Basisschool Wilderen" or "Vrije Basisschool - De Boomhut"), 18 primary schools (examples: "Vrije Basisschool - Het Blavierke" or "Vrije Basisschool - Klim-Op") and 23 secondary schools ("Go! Atheneum Sint-Truiden" or "Hasp-O Centrum 3").
You will find 22 lines of bus different lines that stop in Sint-Truiden / Saint-Trond:
- Bus De Lijn, Line 21a: Hasselt - Sint-Truiden - Landen
- Bus De Lijn, Line 23a: Sint-Truiden - Tongeren
- Bus De Lijn, Line 734: Belbus Sint-Truiden - Heers
- Bus De Lijn, Line S1: Nieuwenhoven - Melveren - Sint-Truiden - Ordingen
- Bus De Lijn, Line S2: Kortenbos-Zepperen-St-Truiden-Nieuwerkerken-Kozen
The nearest stations to the centre of the town are "Sint-Truiden / Saint-Trond", "Alken", "Landen", "Neerwinden", "Hasselt".
If you need to recharge your electric vehicle, 3 recharging stations are available in Sint-Truiden / Saint-Trond.
In 143 minutes by public transport or 29 minutes by car you can reach the airport "Liège Airport".
You will also have the possibility to rent a bike "Blue-bike" thanks to the 1 station available in the commune. Sint-Truiden / Saint-Trond does not offer shared cars.