House for sale - Sint-Pieters-Woluwe
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Sint-Pieters-Woluwe (1150)
363 properties for sale or for rent in Woluwe-Saint-Pierre / Sint-Pieters-Woluwe (Brussel-Hoofdstad / Bruxelles-Capitale), commune of 8.9 km²: 41,824 people live in this area where there are a higher proportion of women (53.3%) than men in this municipality. The average age of the inhabitants is about 41 years, they are mostly owners (53%) in their homes and have an average per capita income of 20,163 € net per year. There is an average of 1 cars per household or less than the national average (1.3).
The inhabitants come from these different countries:
- 63.4% Belgium
- 6.2% France
- 3.3% Italy
- 2.9% Spain
- 2.7% Germany
- 1.8% Poland
- 1.7% Greece
- 17.9% Other
In Woluwe-Saint-Pierre / Sint-Pieters-Woluwe, the first names you will hear the most in women are Maria, Marie, Anne, Françoise and Isabelle and for men you will regularly come across Jean, Philippe, Pierre, Michel and Olivier.
In Woluwe-Saint-Pierre / Sint-Pieters-Woluwe, the dwellings have on average 5.7 rooms is lower than the national average (6). In terms of the age of the buildings, the average is around 1957 with this distribution: 45.7% houses and 54.3% apartment buildings.
The different types of buildings are distributed as follows:
- 52.6% buildings and flat blocks
- 23.8% houses of the closed type
- 13.3% semi-closed type houses
- 7.2% open type houses, farms, castles
- 1.9% commercial houses
- 1.3% other types of buildings
At the moment we have 30 houses for rent, 57 houses for sale, 99 flats for sale and 177 flats for rent. Here you will find an idea of the price of accommodation in Woluwe-Saint-Pierre / Sint-Pieters-Woluwe:
- 1366788€ for a house for sale
- 2711€ per month for a house to rent
- 569804€ for a flat to buy
- 1586€ per month for a flat for rent
The most expensive house currently for sale in Woluwe-Saint-Pierre / Sint-Pieters-Woluwe is at 4300000€ while the cheapest is at 9999€. When renting, the highest rent for a house is 5300€ per month while the lowest is 1590€ per month. The most expensive flat for sale in Woluwe-Saint-Pierre / Sint-Pieters-Woluwe is listed at 1850000€ while the cheapest is listed at 185000€. For rent, the highest monthly rent is 5700€ and the cheapest is 550€ listed at https://immo.vlan.be/en.
Multiple companies are located in Woluwe-Saint-Pierre / Sint-Pieters-Woluwe and work in these fields:
- 630 corporations in the field "business and other management consultancy activities"
- 245 firms in the domain "legal activities"
- 186 firms in the domain "computer consultancy activities"
- 128 firms active in "public relations and communication activities"
- 103 companies in the field "architectural activities"
- 100 companies active in "real estate agencies"
Residents of Woluwe-Saint-Pierre / Sint-Pieters-Woluwe benefit from an entrance to the R0 (Brussels ring) motorway: it is a 5 minute drive from the centre. The highway A4 / E411 - E25 (Brussels - Namur - Arlon - (Luxembourg (city), Luxembourg)) also has an access that can be reached in 5 minutes.
You will have easy access to the following roads in Woluwe-Saint-Pierre / Sint-Pieters-Woluwe:
The following shops are located in the town: 4 Carrefour, 3 Delhaize, 1 Louis Delhaize, 1 Match / Smatch, 1 SPAR, 1 Delitraiteur and 1 Colruyt.
In terms of children's facilities, the municipality offers 23 nurseries ("Stéphanie Schramme" or "Petit Envol" for example), 16 nursery schools ("Ecole Fondamentale Du Centre" or "Ecole Fondamentale Annexée Athénée Royal Crommelynck - Woluwé-Saint-Pierre"), 15 primary schools (e.g. school "Go! Basisschool De Zonnewijzer" or "Ecole Fondamentale Du Centre") and 12 secondary schools ("Sint-Jozefscollege" or "Mater Dei-Instituut").
1 different lines of metro have a stop in the commune of Woluwe-Saint-Pierre / Sint-Pieters-Woluwe like the following lines:
- Metro STIB, line 1 : GARE DE L'OUEST - STOCKEL
The tram is at your disposal in Woluwe-Saint-Pierre / Sint-Pieters-Woluwe with 6 lines such as:
- Tram STIB, line 39 : MONTGOMERY - BAN-EIK
- Tram STIB, line 44 : MONTGOMERY - TERVUREN STATION
- Tram STIB, line 7 : VANDERKINDERE - HEYSEL
- Tram STIB, line 8 : LOUISE - ROODEBEEK
- Tram STIB, line 81 : MARIUS RENARD - MONTGOMERY
12 lines from bus with a stop in Woluwe-Saint-Pierre / Sint-Pieters-Woluwe, you will find an overview of the lines:
- Bus STIB, Line 27: LUXEMBOURG - PLEIADES
- Bus STIB, Line 28: BRABANCONNE - KONKEL
- Bus STIB, Line 36: SCHUMAN - KONKEL
- Bus STIB, Line 61: GARE DU NORD - MONTGOMERY
- Bus STIB, Line 80: PORTE DE NAMUR - HAREN
The nearest stations to the centre of the town are "Delta", "Merode", "Watermaal / Watermael", "Arcaden / Arcades", "Etterbeek".
Within the perimeter of Woluwe-Saint-Pierre / Sint-Pieters-Woluwe, you will find 5 recharging stations for your electric vehicle.
The best placed airport in relation to the municipality is "Brussels Airport". It is 44 minutes by public transport or 10 minutes by car.
A bicycle "Villo!" can be rented through one of the 10 available stations. Thanks to 10 stations "Cambio", you will be able to rent a car when you need one.