House for sale - Sint-Pieters-Leeuw
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Sint-Pieters-Leeuw (1600) + Suburbs
91 properties for sale or for rent in Sint-Pieters-Leeuw (Halle-Vilvoorde / Hal-Vilvorde), a municipality of 40.7 km² in which 34,228 people reside with a higher proportion of women (51.1%) than men in this municipality. The average age of the inhabitants is about 40 years, they are mainly owners (68%) in their homes and have an average per capita income of 18,410 € net per year. The households own about 1.2 cars is lower than the national average (1.3).
Here is an overview of the most common nationalities:
- 84.7% Belgium
- 2.6% Italy
- 2.1% Portugal
- 1.9% Romania
- 1.6% Spain
- 1.4% Poland
- 1.1% Morocco
- 4.6% Other
In Sint-Pieters-Leeuw, the first names you will hear the most in women are Maria, Marie, Jeannine, Martine and Sarah and for men you will regularly come across Jean, Mohamed, Marc, Patrick and Daniel.
In general, the accommodation you will find in Sint-Pieters-Leeuw has 5.6 rooms or less than the national average (6). In general, buildings were built around 1954 and the breakdown is as follows: 74.7% houses and 25.3% apartment buildings.
The different types of buildings are distributed as follows:
- 34.4% houses of the closed type
- 24.5% buildings and flat blocks
- 19.9% open type houses, farms, castles
- 18.2% semi-closed type houses
- 1.9% commercial houses
- 1% other types of buildings
At the moment 1 houses are for rent, 59 houses are for sale, there are also 28 flats for sale and 3 flats for rent. Here you will find an idea of the price of accommodation in Sint-Pieters-Leeuw:
- 498523€ for a house up for sale
- 1860€ per month for a house to rent
- 280644€ for a flat for sale
- 883€ per month for a flat for rent
In Sint-Pieters-Leeuw, the most expensive house for sale is listed at 1450000€ while the cheapest is listed at 225000€. For rentals, the highest monthly price for a house is 1860€ while the lowest rent is 1860€. For a flat, the most expensive for sale in Sint-Pieters-Leeuw is listed at 439000€ while the cheapest is listed at 149000€. For a rental, the most expensive rent is at 1150€ per month and goes down to 650€ per month for the cheapest flat for rent on https://immo.vlan.be/en.
The municipality of Sint-Pieters-Leeuw has different companies on its territory, here are the most common areas:
- 114 firms in the domain "other specialised construction activities n.e.c."
- 114 companies in the field "business and other management consultancy activities"
- 112 companies in the field "hairdressing and other beauty treatment"
- 82 companies active in "construction of residential and non-residential buildings"
- 60 companies present in "restaurants and mobile food service activities"
- 54 firms active in "landscape service activities"
Residents of Sint-Pieters-Leeuw benefit from an entrance to the R0 (Brussels ring) motorway: it is a 5 minute drive from the centre. The highway A8 / E429 - E42 (Halle - Tournai - (Lille, France)) also has an access that can be reached in 8 minutes.
You will have easy access to the following roads in Sint-Pieters-Leeuw:
For your daily shopping, you will find the following shops: 3 Carrefour, 3 Delhaize, 1 Albert Heijn, 1 Louis Delhaize, 1 Delitraiteur, 1 Aldi, 1 LIDL and 1 Colruyt.
As far as children are concerned, the municipality has 9 nurseries (for example: the nursery "Hotel Samson" or also "De Kinderdroom"), 10 nursery schools ("Vrije Basisschool - Don Bosco" or "Vrije Basisschool - Jan Ruusbroec"), 10 primary schools (e.g. school "Gemeentelijke Basisschool - Wegwijzer" or "Vrije Basisschool - Don Bosco") and a secondary school ("Go! Middenschool Lennik").
18 lines from bus with a stop in Sint-Pieters-Leeuw, you will find an overview of the lines:
- Bus De Lijn, Line 142: Wilrijk Centrum - Terbekehof
- Bus De Lijn, Line 144: Leerbeek - St.P.Leeuw - Brussel
- Bus De Lijn, Line 170: Beringen - Mol
- Bus De Lijn, Line 171: Brussel - Brukom - Halle via N6
- Bus STIB, Line 50: GARE DU MIDI - LOT STATION
The nearest stations to the centre of the town are "Lot", "Buizingen", "Huizingen", "Ruisbroek", "Beersel".
Sint-Pieters-Leeuw offers solutions for electric vehicles: 4 stations allow you to recharge your electric car.
In 72 minutes by public transport or 24 minutes by car you can reach the airport "Brussels Airport".
It would seem that there are no shared bicycles in this commune. Sint-Pieters-Leeuw has no shared cars on its territory.