New construction: house for sale - Sint-Martens-Latem
Your search has lead to no result.
Create an e-mail alert to stay up-to-date with new properties matching your criteria!
Below you can find some more interesting places in the surroundings of Sint-Martens-Latem (9830) + Suburbs.
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Sint-Martens-Latem (9830) + Suburbs
14 properties for sale or for rent in Sint-Martens-Latem (Gent / Gand), a municipality of 14.5 km² in which 8,392 people reside with fewer men than women (51.7%). The average age is 46 years, the inhabitants are in majority owners (74%) of their dwelling and have an average per capita income of 30,748€ net per year. There is an average of 1.5 cars per household and is therefore above the average in Belgium (1.3).
Citizens come from the following countries:
- 96.6% Belgium
- 0.9% Netherlands
- 0.3% France
- 0.3% Italy
- 0.2% Germany
- 0.2% Bulgaria
- 0.1% Portugal
- 1.5% Other
Jan, Marc, Luc, Peter and Philippe are the most common first names for men in Sint-Martens-Latem and Marie, Maria, Martine, Ann and Marleen for women.
On average, the homes you come across in Sint-Martens-Latem will have 7 rooms or more than the national average (6). In general, buildings were built around 1963 and the breakdown is as follows: 92.3% houses and 7.7% apartment buildings.
More specifically, here is the breakdown by type of building:
- 69.5% open type houses, farms, castles
- 15.8% semi-closed type houses
- 7.4% buildings and flat blocks
- 3.6% houses of the closed type
- 2.5% commercial houses
- 1.1% other types of buildings
At the moment we have 2 houses for rent, 3 houses for sale, 3 flats for sale and 6 flats for rent. The current average prices for Sint-Martens-Latem are as follows:
- 656667€ for a house on sale
- 1400€ monthly for a rented house
- 787267€ for a flat for sale
- 1138€ per month for a flat for rent
The highest rent charged in Sint-Martens-Latem for a house is 1600€ while the lowest is 1200€. In terms of sales, the cheapest house is at 535000€ while the most expensive is at 775000€. For a flat, the most expensive for sale in Sint-Martens-Latem is listed at 1085000€ while the cheapest is listed at 550000€. For a rental, the most expensive rent is at 1495€ per month and goes down to 700€ per month for the cheapest flat for rent on https://immo.vlan.be/en.
Companies in Sint-Martens-Latem are located in the following sectors:
- 219 corporations active in "business and other management consultancy activities"
- 129 firms present in "activities of head offices"
- 78 companies present in "legal activities"
- 63 companies in the field "real estate agencies"
- 61 firms active in "other business support service activities n.e.c."
- 50 companies present in "restaurants and mobile food service activities"
In Sint-Martens-Latem, you are close to an access to the highway A10 / E40 (Brussels - Aalst - Gent - Brugge - Oostende): you will be there in 8 minutes from the centre of Sint-Martens-Latem. An access to the highway A14 / E17 (Antwerpen - Sint-Niklaas - Gent - Kortrijk - (Lille, France)) can also be reached in 8 minutes.
Access to these roads is easy to Sint-Martens-Latem:
The following shops are located in the town: 1 Delitraiteur, 1 Carrefour and 1 Delhaize.
For education, the municipality has 6 nurseries (for example: the nursery "Droomwolkje" or also "Harlekijn"), 5 nursery schools ("Vrije Basisschool Simonnet" or "Gemeentelijke Basisschool Deurle"), 5 primary schools (e.g. school "Vrije Basisschool - Sint-Jozef" or "Gemeentelijke Basisschool Deurle") but no secondary school.
6 lines from bus with a stop in Sint-Martens-Latem, you will find an overview of the lines:
- Bus De Lijn, Line 145: Pepingen - Sint-Pieters-Leeuw - Brussel
- Bus De Lijn, Line 34: Zolder - Heusden - Helchteren - Houthalen
- Bus De Lijn, Line 35: Hasselt - Zonhoven - Boxbergheide - Genk
- Bus De Lijn, Line 36: St.-Jansplein - Linkeroever
- Bus De Lijn, Line 77: Deinze - Gent - Lochristi - Beervelde
Here is the choice in the available stations: "De Pinte", "Drongen / Tronchiennes", "Eke-Nazareth", "Gent-Sint-Pieters / Gand-Saint-Pierre", "Landegem".
If you need to recharge your electric vehicle, 3 recharging stations are available in Sint-Martens-Latem.
The nearest airport is "Wevelgem Airport" and is 31 minutes away by car or 90 minutes by public transport.
The commune has no shared bicycles in its territory at the moment. Sint-Martens-Latem has no shared cars at the moment.