House for sale - Sint-Laureins
Below you can find some more interesting places in the surroundings of Sint-Laureins (9980) + Suburbs.
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Sint-Laureins (9980) + Suburbs
16 properties for sale or for rent in Sint-Laureins (Eeklo) where 6,783 inhabitants are distributed over 74.5 km² with a lower number of women compared to men (50.6%). The inhabitants are mainly owners (77%) from their homes, they have an average age close to 44 years and their average income is 18,994€ net per year. Households have on average 1.3 cars or precisely the national average.
The most represented nationalities are the following:
- 95.7% Belgium
- 2.7% Netherlands
- 0.7% Poland
- 0.1% Portugal
- 0.1% Germany
- 0.1% Ghana
- 0.1% Romania
- 0.5% Other
The most common first names for women in Sint-Laureins are Rita, Maria, Monique, Marie and Marleen and the most common first names for men are Luc, Dirk, Peter, Jan and Marc.
In general, the accommodation you will find in Sint-Laureins has 6.2 rooms and is therefore above the average in Belgium (6). In terms of the age of the buildings, the average is around 1949 with this distribution: 95% houses and 5% apartment buildings.
The different types of buildings are distributed as follows:
- 60.9% open type houses, farms, castles
- 19.1% semi-closed type houses
- 10.7% houses of the closed type
- 4.7% buildings and flat blocks
- 3% commercial houses
- 1.6% other types of buildings
At the moment we have 2 houses for rent, 5 houses for sale, 8 flats for sale and 3 flats for rent. Here are the average prices for Sint-Laureins:
- 359200€ for a house to buy
- 1098€ per month for a house to rent
- 308000€ for a flat on sale
- 680€ per month for a flat for rent
In Sint-Laureins, the most expensive house for sale is listed at 585000€ while the cheapest is listed at 165000€. For rentals, the highest monthly price for a house is 1200€ while the lowest rent is 995€. In Sint-Laureins, the flat for sale at the highest price is at 355000€ while the lowest price is at 275000€. For rentals, the highest price per month is 715€ but drops to 660€ for the cheapest flat for rent on https://immo.vlan.be/en.
The municipality of Sint-Laureins has different companies on its territory, here are the most common areas:
- 119 companies present in "mixed farming"
- 34 corporations in the field "hairdressing and other beauty treatment"
- 28 corporations active in "landscape service activities"
- 26 corporations active in "construction of residential and non-residential buildings"
- 20 firms present in "support activities for crop production"
- 20 companies present in "restaurants and mobile food service activities"
In Sint-Laureins, you are close to an access to the highway A11 / E34 (Antwerpen - Zelzate): you will be there in 19 minutes from the centre of Sint-Laureins. An access to the highway A10 / E40 (Brussels - Aalst - Gent - Brugge - Oostende) can also be reached in 23 minutes.
These main roads pass through Sint-Laureins:
The commune has a large surface area: 1 Delhaize.
For education, the municipality has 1 nursery ("Dolfijntjes"), 5 nursery schools ("Vrije Kleuterschool De Kangoeroe" or "Vrije Basisschool - De Schakel"), 5 primary schools (e.g. school "Vrije Basisschool - De Schakel" or "Vrije Basisschool - De Schakel") but no secondary school.
You will find 4 lines of bus different lines that stop in Sint-Laureins:
- Bus De Lijn, Line 195: Belbus Meetjesland
- Bus De Lijn, Line 57: Gent - Watervliet
- Bus De Lijn, Line 62: Tongeren - Vroenhoven - Maastricht
- Bus De Lijn, Line 63: Eisden - Maasmechelen - Lanaken - Maastricht
The nearest stations to the centre of the town are "Eeklo", "Waarschoot", "Sleidinge", "Aalter", "Bellem".
There is no known charging station in the municipality.
The nearest airport is "Ostend-Bruges International Airport" and is 48 minutes away by car or 130 minutes by public transport.
It would seem that there are no shared bicycles in this commune. Sint-Laureins has no shared cars at the moment.