House for sale - Sint-Lambrechts-Woluwe
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Sint-Lambrechts-Woluwe (1200)
496 properties for sale or for rent in Woluwe-Saint-Lambert / Sint-Lambrechts-Woluwe (Brussel-Hoofdstad / Bruxelles-Capitale), as which has 56,660 inhabitants in an area of 7.3 km² with slightly more women (53.5%) than men in this municipality. The inhabitants are mostly tenants (56%) from their homes, they have an average age close to 39 years and their average income is 17,367€ net per year. There is an average of 0.8 cars per household or less than the national average (1.3).
The most represented nationalities are the following:
- 63.2% Belgium
- 6% France
- 3.6% Italy
- 2.5% Spain
- 2.2% Romania
- 2.1% Poland
- 2% Portugal
- 18.4% Other
Jean, Philippe, Michel, Pierre and David are the most common first names for men in Woluwe-Saint-Lambert / Sint-Lambrechts-Woluwe and Maria, Marie, Anne, Monique and Nicole for women.
On average, the homes you come across in Woluwe-Saint-Lambert / Sint-Lambrechts-Woluwe will have 4.9 rooms is lower than the national average (6). With regard to the age of the buildings, they were built around 1959 and the dwellings in the municipality are distributed as follows: 70.2% apartment buildings and 29.8% houses.
There are buildings distributed as follows:
- 67.8% buildings and flat blocks
- 23.3% houses of the closed type
- 4.8% semi-closed type houses
- 1.8% commercial houses
- 1.6% other types of buildings
- 0.6% open type houses, farms, castles
At the moment we have 18 houses for rent, 46 houses for sale, 145 flats for sale and 287 flats for rent. Here are the average prices for Woluwe-Saint-Lambert / Sint-Lambrechts-Woluwe:
- 861745€ for a house on sale
- 2986€ monthly for a house for rent
- 468025€ for a flat for sale
- 1249€ per month for a rental flat
The highest rent charged in Woluwe-Saint-Lambert / Sint-Lambrechts-Woluwe for a house is 5000€ while the lowest is 1950€. In terms of sales, the cheapest house is at 335000€ while the most expensive is at 1850000€. For a flat, the most expensive for sale in Woluwe-Saint-Lambert / Sint-Lambrechts-Woluwe is listed at 1750000€ while the cheapest is listed at 165000€. For a rental, the most expensive rent is at 4700€ per month and goes down to 650€ per month for the cheapest flat for rent on https://immo.vlan.be/en.
Companies in Woluwe-Saint-Lambert / Sint-Lambrechts-Woluwe are located in the following sectors:
- 467 firms present in "business and other management consultancy activities"
- 291 firms in the domain "legal activities"
- 273 corporations present in "computer consultancy activities"
- 152 corporations active in "restaurants and mobile food service activities"
- 129 firms present in "public relations and communication activities"
- 126 companies in the field "architectural activities"
The motorway A3 / E25 - E40 - E42 (Brussels - Leuven - Liège - Eupen - (Aachen, Germany)) is easily accessible to the residents of Woluwe-Saint-Lambert / Sint-Lambrechts-Woluwe: 5 minutes drive is enough from the centre. In addition, there is also access to the R0 motorway (Brussels ring) to 4 minutes.
You will have easy access to the following roads in Woluwe-Saint-Lambert / Sint-Lambrechts-Woluwe:
For your daily shopping, you will find the following shops: 6 Carrefour, 6 Delhaize, 2 Match / Smatch, 2 Delitraiteur, 1 Cora and 1 Louis Delhaize.
In terms of children's facilities, the municipality has 34 nurseries (such as the nursery "Picoti Picota" or "Les Bourgeons"), 26 nursery schools ("Ecole Fondamentale Libre - Institut De L'Angélus" or "Vrije Basisschool - Voorzienigheid"), 27 primary schools ("Ecole Primaire Don Bosco" or "Go! Basisschool Floralia" for example) and 8 secondary schools ("Athenee Royal Woluwe-Saint-Lambert" or "European School (Brussels 2)").
1 different lines of metro have a stop in the commune of Woluwe-Saint-Lambert / Sint-Lambrechts-Woluwe like the following lines:
- Metro STIB, line 1 : GARE DE L'OUEST - STOCKEL
3 lines from tram with a stop in Woluwe-Saint-Lambert / Sint-Lambrechts-Woluwe, you will find an overview of the lines:
- Tram STIB, line 25 : BOONDAEL GARE - ROGIER
- Tram STIB, line 7 : VANDERKINDERE - HEYSEL
- Tram STIB, line 8 : LOUISE - ROODEBEEK
23 different lines of bus have a stop in the commune of Woluwe-Saint-Lambert / Sint-Lambrechts-Woluwe like the following lines:
- Bus STIB, Line 27: LUXEMBOURG - PLEIADES
- Bus STIB, Line 28: BRABANCONNE - KONKEL
- Bus STIB, Line 29: DE BROUCKERE - HOF TEN BERG
- Bus STIB, Line 45: ROODEBEEK - SAINT-VINCENT
- Bus STIB, Line 79: KRAAINEM - SCHUMAN
The nearest stations to the centre of the town are "Merode", "Meiser", "Evere", "Brussel-Schuman / Bruxelles-Schuman", "Delta".
Within the perimeter of Woluwe-Saint-Lambert / Sint-Lambrechts-Woluwe, you will find 2 recharging stations for your electric vehicle.
The nearest airport is "Brussels Airport" and is 8 minutes away by car or 43 minutes by public transport.
It is possible to rent a bicycle "Villo!" through the 15 stations available in the municipality. 7 stations " Cambio " allow you to rent a shared car.