House for sale - Sint-Katelijne-Waver
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Sint-Katelijne-Waver (2860) + Suburbs
33 properties for sale or for rent in Sint-Katelijne-Waver (Mechelen / Malines) where 20,792 inhabitants are distributed over 36.2 km² with more women (50.9%) than men in this agglomeration. The average age is 42 years, residents are majority ownership (76%) in their own homes and have an average annual net per capita income of 21,344€. There is an average of 1.4 cars per household is higher than the Belgian average (1.3).
The most represented nationalities are the following:
- 95.1% Belgium
- 1.2% Romania
- 0.8% Netherlands
- 0.5% Portugal
- 0.4% Poland
- 0.2% Morocco
- 0.2% Germany
- 1.6% Other
Jan, Marc, Paul, Dirk and Luc are the most common first names for men in Sint-Katelijne-Waver and Maria, Ann, Marie, Rita and Anna for women.
In general, the accommodation you will find in Sint-Katelijne-Waver has 5.7 rooms or below the Belgian average (6). The average year of construction of the buildings is 1962 and the dwellings in the municipality are distributed as follows: 87% houses and 13% apartment buildings.
There are buildings distributed as follows:
- 42.6% open type houses, farms, castles
- 27.3% semi-closed type houses
- 13.3% houses of the closed type
- 12.5% buildings and flat blocks
- 2.8% other types of buildings
- 1.6% commercial houses
28 houses are for sale in the municipality, 0 houses for rent, 14 flats for sale and 8 flats for rent. Here you will find an idea of the price of accommodation in Sint-Katelijne-Waver:
- 488027€ for a house for sale
- 0€ monthly for a house for rent
- 345000€ for a flat on sale
- 790€ per month for a flat for rent
In Sint-Katelijne-Waver, the most expensive house for sale is listed at 1263000€ while the cheapest is listed at 285000€. For rentals, the highest monthly price for a house is 0€ while the lowest rent is 0€. In Sint-Katelijne-Waver, the flat for sale at the highest price is at 465000€ while the lowest price is at 235000€. For rentals, the highest price per month is 965€ but drops to 610€ for the cheapest flat for rent on https://immo.vlan.be/en.
Multiple companies are located in Sint-Katelijne-Waver and work in these fields:
- 113 firms in the domain "business and other management consultancy activities"
- 93 corporations present in "growing of vegetables and melons, roots and tubers"
- 64 companies present in "hairdressing and other beauty treatment"
- 63 corporations in the field "computer consultancy activities"
- 58 firms present in "landscape service activities"
- 41 companies present in "restaurants and mobile food service activities"
Residents of Sint-Katelijne-Waver benefit from an entrance to the A1 / E19 (Brussels - Mechelen - Antwerpen - (Breda, Netherlands)) motorway: it is a 3 minute drive from the centre. The highway A12 (Brussels - Boom - Antwerpen - (Bergen op Zoom, Netherlands)) also has an access that can be reached in 15 minutes.
In Sint-Katelijne-Waver, you will also have access to these main roads:
The following shops are located in the town: 3 SPAR, 1 Carrefour, 1 Colruyt and 1 Delhaize.
As far as children are concerned, the municipality has 10 nurseries (for example: the nursery "De Olafjes" or also "Louiske En Sophieke"), 7 nursery schools ("Vrije Basisschool - Wavo" or "Vrije Basisschool Heilig Hart"), 8 primary schools (e.g. school "Vrije Basisschool - Sint-Katarina" or "Gemeentelijke Basisschool - Dijkstein") and 6 secondary schools ("De Met" or "College Hagelstein 1").
Sint-Katelijne-Waver is served by 22 lines of bus including these lines:
- Bus De Lijn, Line 510: Schoolbus Eppegem - Boortmeerbeek - Haacht
- Bus De Lijn, Line 511: Schoolbus Rotselaar - Wijgmaal - Herent - Haacht
- Bus De Lijn, Line 552: Schoolbus Muggenberg - Tielt - Diest
- Bus De Lijn, Line 560: Schoolbus Waanrode - Zoutleeuw
- Bus De Lijn, Line 561: Schoolbus Oplinter - Zoutleeuw
Here is the choice in the available stations: "Sint-Katelijne-Waver / Wavre-Sainte-Catherine", "Duffel", "Mechelen-Nekkerspoel / Malines-Nekkerspoel", "Mechelen / Malines", "Muizen".
Do you use an electric car or would you like to switch to this type of vehicle in the near future? Be aware that 2 electric recharging stations are located in the commune of Sint-Katelijne-Waver!
In 17 minutes by car or 44 minutes by public transport, the nearest airport is Antwerp International Airport (Deurne).
It would seem that there are no shared bicycles in this commune. Sint-Katelijne-Waver does not seem to offer shared cars.