New construction: house for sale - Sint-Joost-ten-Node
Your search has lead to no result.
Your search has lead to no result.
Create an e-mail alert to stay up-to-date with new properties matching your criteria!
Below you can find some more interesting places in the surroundings of Sint-Joost-ten-Node (1210).
Schuman, in the heart of the European district, office building of ±670 m² completely renovated in 2018 with an apartment located between Square Ambio ... Want to know more?
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Sint-Joost-ten-Node (1210)
84 properties for sale or for rent in Saint-Josse-Ten-Noode / Sint-Joost-Ten-Node (Brussel-Hoofdstad / Bruxelles-Capitale), a municipality of 1.2 km² in which 27,457 people reside with slightly more men (52.4%) than women in this municipality. The average age is 34 years, residents are mainly tenants (71%) in their own homes and have an average annual net per capita income of 9,297€. There is an average of 0.4 cars per household and is therefore below the national average (1.3).
Here is an overview of the most common nationalities:
- 57.5% Belgium
- 6.4% Romania
- 5.5% Bulgaria
- 3.6% Morocco
- 3.5% France
- 3.2% Turkey
- 3.1% Spain
- 17.3% Other
Mohamed, Mohammed, Ali, Ahmed and Mustafa are the first names you will come across the most in Saint-Josse-Ten-Noode / Sint-Joost-Ten-Node for men and Fatima, Maria, Khadija, Fatma and Sarah for women.
The average number of rooms in Saint-Josse-Ten-Noode / Sint-Joost-Ten-Node is about 4.7 and is therefore below the national average (6). In terms of the age of the buildings, the average is around 1912 with this distribution: 46.5% houses and 53.5% apartment buildings.
There are buildings distributed as follows:
- 47.5% buildings and flat blocks
- 41.1% houses of the closed type
- 10.2% commercial houses
- 1% other types of buildings
- 0.1% semi-closed type houses
- 0.1% open type houses, farms, castles
At the moment we have 3 houses for rent, 10 houses for sale, 32 flats for sale and 39 flats for rent. Here you will find an idea of the price of accommodation in Saint-Josse-Ten-Noode / Sint-Joost-Ten-Node:
- 708900€ for a house on sale
- 1867€ per month for a house to rent
- 296879€ for a flat to buy
- 1189€ per month for a flat for rent
The highest rent charged in Saint-Josse-Ten-Noode / Sint-Joost-Ten-Node for a house is 2500€ while the lowest is 1550€. In terms of sales, the cheapest house is at 390000€ while the most expensive is at 1890000€. In Saint-Josse-Ten-Noode / Sint-Joost-Ten-Node, the flat for sale at the highest price is at 1050000€ while the lowest price is at 96000€. For rentals, the highest price per month is 2000€ but drops to 400€ for the cheapest flat for rent on https://immo.vlan.be/en.
The municipality of Saint-Josse-Ten-Noode / Sint-Joost-Ten-Node has different companies on its territory, here are the most common areas:
- 122 firms active in "restaurants and mobile food service activities"
- 111 corporations active in "other specialised construction activities n.e.c."
- 82 corporations in the field "beverage serving activities"
- 75 corporations present in "business and other management consultancy activities"
- 72 corporations active in "computer consultancy activities"
- 65 firms active in "retail sale in non-specialised stores with food, beverages or tobacco predominating"
Living in Saint-Josse-Ten-Noode / Sint-Joost-Ten-Node, you will not be far from an entrance to the A3 / E25 - E40 - E42 (Brussels - Leuven - Liège - Eupen - (Aachen, Germany)) motorway, which is 8 minutes by car from the centre of the town. An entrance for the A12 motorway (Brussels - Boom - Antwerpen - (Bergen op Zoom, Netherlands)) is also accessible in 10 minutes.
These main roads pass through Saint-Josse-Ten-Noode / Sint-Joost-Ten-Node:
Several supermarkets are at your disposal in the commune: 5 Delhaize and 3 Carrefour.
In terms of children's facilities, the municipality has 19 nurseries (such as the nursery "Het Madeliefje" or "Babilou Madou"), 10 nursery schools ("Ecole Fondamentale Libre - Centre Scolaire Des Dames De Marie" or "Gemeentelijke Basisschool - Sint-Joost-Aan-Zee"), 10 primary schools ("Ecole Primaire Libre La Sagesse - Philomène" or "Ecole Fondamentale Communale Joseph Delclef" for example) and 4 secondary schools ("Centre Scolaire Des Dames De Marie-Haecht-Philomene-Limite" or "Lycee Guy Cudell").
2 lines of metro passing through Saint-Josse-Ten-Noode / Sint-Joost-Ten-Node, here is an overview of the possibilities:
- Metro STIB, line 2 : SIMONIS - ELISABETH
- Metro STIB, line 6 : ROI BAUDOUIN - ELISABETH
6 different lines of tram have a stop in the commune of Saint-Josse-Ten-Noode / Sint-Joost-Ten-Node like the following lines:
- Tram STIB, line 3 : ESPLANADE - CHURCHILL
- Tram STIB, line 4 : GARE DU NORD - STALLE (P)
- Tram STIB, line 55 : DA VINCI - ROGIER
- Tram STIB, line 92 : SCHAERBEEK GARE - FORT-JACO
- Tram STIB, line 93 : STADE - LEGRAND
42 different lines of bus have a stop in the commune of Saint-Josse-Ten-Noode / Sint-Joost-Ten-Node like the following lines:
- Bus De Lijn, Line 358: Brussel - Kortenberg - Leuven
- Bus STIB, Line 59: HOPITAL ETTERBEEK-IXELLES - BORDET STATION
- Bus STIB, Line 61: GARE DU NORD - MONTGOMERY
- Bus STIB, Line 65: GARE CENTRALE - MACHELEN
- Bus STIB, Line 66: DE BROUCKERE - PEAGE
The nearest stations to the centre of the town are "Brussel-Congres / Bruxelles-Congrès", "Brussel-Noord / Bruxelles-Nord", "Brussel-Schuman / Bruxelles-Schuman", "Brussel-Centraal / Bruxelles-Central", "Meiser".
Saint-Josse-Ten-Noode / Sint-Joost-Ten-Node offers solutions for electric vehicles: 4 stations allow you to recharge your electric car.
In 45 minutes by public transport or 13 minutes by car you can reach the airport "Brussels Airport".
Shared bikes "Villo!" can be rented at the 5 stations available in the commune. You don't need to own your own car but have an occasional need? No worries, your commune has 5 stations "Cambio" !