House for sale - Seraing
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Seraing (4100) + Suburbs
162 properties for sale or for rent in Seraing (Luik / Liège) where 64,259 inhabitants are distributed over 35.3 km² with a higher proportion of women (51.8%) than men in this municipality. The average age of the inhabitants is about 40 years, they are mostly owners (55%) in their homes and have an average per capita income of 14,058 € net per year. The households own about 0.9 cars and is therefore below the national average (1.3).
The inhabitants come from these different countries:
- 85.2% Belgium
- 6.6% Italy
- 1.1% France
- 0.7% Romania
- 0.6% Spain
- 0.6% Morocco
- 0.6% Turkey
- 4.5% Other
Jean, Michel, Alain, Philippe and Giuseppe are the most common first names for men in Seraing and Marie, Maria, Nathalie, Isabelle and Patricia for women.
On average, the homes you come across in Seraing will have 5.3 rooms and is therefore below the national average (6). In general, buildings were built around 1936 and the breakdown is as follows: 72.9% houses and 27.1% apartment buildings.
The breakdown by type of building is as follows:
- 40.4% houses of the closed type
- 26% buildings and flat blocks
- 22.7% semi-closed type houses
- 6.7% open type houses, farms, castles
- 3.5% commercial houses
- 0.6% other types of buildings
102 houses are for sale in the municipality, 1 houses for rent, 95 flats for sale and 6 flats for rent. The current average of prices for Seraing are as follows:
- 194216€ for a house for sale
- 780€ monthly for a rented house
- 236290€ for a flat on sale
- 744€ monthly for a rented flat
The highest price for a house for sale in Seraing is 749000€ and the lowest price is 30000€. In the rental market, the highest price is 780€ monthly for a house while the lowest is 780€. In Seraing, the flat for sale at the highest price is at 379000€ while the lowest price is at 95000€. For rentals, the highest price per month is 850€ but drops to 650€ for the cheapest flat for rent on https://immo.vlan.be/en.
Companies in Seraing are located in the following sectors:
- 163 corporations present in "restaurants and mobile food service activities"
- 158 companies active in "hairdressing and other beauty treatment"
- 81 firms active in "business and other management consultancy activities"
- 76 corporations active in "beverage serving activities"
- 60 firms present in "construction of residential and non-residential buildings"
- 57 corporations in the field "maintenance and repair of motor vehicles"
The motorway A15 / E42 (La Louvière - Charleroi - Namur - Liège) is easily accessible to the residents of Seraing: 3 minutes drive is enough from the centre. In addition, there is also access to the A602 / E25 motorway (A3 <-> A26) to 7 minutes.
Access to these roads is easy to Seraing:
For your daily shopping, you will find the following shops: 5 Delhaize, 4 LIDL, 3 Aldi, 3 Carrefour, 3 Colruyt, 2 Trafic, 2 Intermarché and 1 Louis Delhaize.
If you have children or are planning to have children, you should know that the commune contains 19 nurseries (example: "Les Petites Canailles" or "Co Accueillante"), 34 nursery schools ("Ecole Fondamentale Annexée À L'Athénée Royal Lucie Dejardin - Seraing" or "Ecole Alfred Heyne"), 36 primary schools ("Ecole Communale Primaire Autonome En Immersion Néerlandais" or "Ecole Fondamentale Communale De La Jeunesse" for example) and 12 secondary schools ("College Saint-Martin" or "Institut Provincial D'Enseignement Secondaire De Seraing").
27 different lines of bus have a stop in the commune of Seraing like the following lines:
- Bus TEC, Line 2: Rép. Française - Tilleur - Seraing - Boncelles-CHU
- Bus TEC, Line 25: Opéra - Gros Hêtre - Boncelles
- Bus TEC, Line 27: Opéra - Ougrée - Bois Abbaye - Seraing - Jemeppe
- Bus TEC, Line 3: Rép. Française -Tilleur-Jemeppe-Flémalle (Trixhes)
- Bus TEC, Line 32: Flémalle (Trixhes) - Jemeppe-Seraing-Boncelles-CHU
Here is the choice in the available stations: "Seraing", "Flemalle-Grande", "Ougrée", "Jemeppe-Sur-Meuse", "Pont-De-Seraing".
Within the perimeter of Seraing, you will find 3 recharging stations for your electric vehicle.
In 7 minutes by car or 45 minutes by public transport, the nearest airport is Liège Airport.
At the moment, the commune does not seem to have any shared bicycles available. Seraing has no shared cars on its territory.