House for sale - Seneffe
Below you can find some more interesting places in the surroundings of Seneffe (7180) + Suburbs.
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Seneffe (7180) + Suburbs
15 properties for sale or for rent in Seneffe (Zinnik / Soignies) where 11,433 inhabitants are distributed over 63.8 km² with a higher proportion of women (51.1%) than men in this municipality. The average age is 41 years, the inhabitants are majority ownership (66%) of their dwelling and have an average per capita income of 19,600€ net per year. Households have on average 1.4 cars is higher than the Belgian average (1.3).
Here is an overview of the most common nationalities:
- 93.1% Belgium
- 1.8% France
- 1.3% Italy
- 0.8% Romania
- 0.5% Portugal
- 0.4% Spain
- 0.3% Morocco
- 1.8% Other
The most common first names for women in Seneffe are Marie, Françoise, Anne, Nathalie and Isabelle and the most common first names for men are Jean, Michel, Philippe, Nicolas and Eric.
The average number of rooms in Seneffe is about 5.9 and is therefore below the national average (6). In terms of the age of the buildings, the average is around 1929 with this distribution: 89.3% houses and 10.7% apartment buildings.
The different types of buildings are distributed as follows:
- 33.8% open type houses, farms, castles
- 27.6% semi-closed type houses
- 24.6% houses of the closed type
- 10.3% buildings and flat blocks
- 2.6% other types of buildings
- 1% commercial houses
11 houses are for sale in the municipality, 1 houses for rent, 1 flats for sale and 3 flats for rent. Here are the average prices for Seneffe:
- 388982€ for a house for sale
- 650€ per month for a house to rent
- 298000€ for a flat to buy
- 863€ per month for a flat for rent
The most expensive house currently for sale in Seneffe is at 645000€ while the cheapest is at 198000€. When renting, the highest rent for a house is 650€ per month while the lowest is 650€ per month. For a flat, the most expensive for sale in Seneffe is listed at 298000€ while the cheapest is listed at 298000€. For a rental, the most expensive rent is at 900€ per month and goes down to 800€ per month for the cheapest flat for rent on https://immo.vlan.be/en.
Companies in Seneffe are located in the following sectors:
- 50 firms active in "business and other management consultancy activities"
- 44 corporations present in "landscape service activities"
- 43 firms present in "mixed farming"
- 41 corporations active in "hairdressing and other beauty treatment"
- 30 corporations in the field "accounting, bookkeeping and auditing activities/ tax consultancy"
- 29 firms active in "restaurants and mobile food service activities"
The motorway A7 / E19 - E42 (Halle - Nivelles - Mons - (Valenciennes, France)) is easily accessible to the residents of Seneffe: 4 minutes drive is enough from the centre. In addition, there is also access to the A15 / E42 motorway (La Louvière - Charleroi - Namur - Liège) to 4 minutes.
You will have easy access to the following roads in Seneffe:
Several supermarkets are at your disposal in the commune: 2 Louis Delhaize, 2 Carrefour and 1 LIDL.
As far as children are concerned, the municipality has 15 nurseries (such as the nursery "C. M." or "Les Galipettes"), 7 nursery schools ("Ecole Communale De Seneffe" or "Ecole Communale De Seneffe"), 7 primary schools ("Ecole Communale De Seneffe" or "Ecole Fondamentale Communale" for example) but no secondary school.
Seneffe is served by 9 lines of bus including these lines:
- Bus TEC, Line 23: Mons - Hyon - Asquillies
- Bus TEC, Line 33: Manage - La Louvière - Besonrieux- Familleureux
- Bus TEC, Line 71: Manage/Nivelles - Soignies
- Bus TEC, Line 72: Baulers - Nivelles - Manage
- Bus TEC, Line 74: Nivelles - Feluy
The nearest stations to the centre of the town are "Manage", "Familleureux", "Godarville", "Gouy-Lez-Pieton", "Pont-À-Celles".
There is no known charging station in the municipality.
In 123 minutes by public transport or 15 minutes by car you can reach the airport "Brussels South Charleroi Airport".
At the moment, the commune does not seem to have any shared bicycles available. Seneffe does not offer shared cars.