House for sale - Schoten
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Schoten (2900)
76 properties for sale or for rent in Schoten (Antwerpen / Anvers), as which has 34,517 inhabitants in an area of 29.5 km² with slightly more women (51.7%) than men in this municipality. The average age of the inhabitants is about 43 years, they are majority ownership (75%) in their homes and have an average per capita income of 21,864 € net per year. There is an average of 1.3 cars per household and is therefore within the Belgian average.
Citizens come from the following countries:
- 92.8% Belgium
- 3% Netherlands
- 0.7% Poland
- 0.3% Romania
- 0.2% Spain
- 0.2% Portugal
- 0.2% Morocco
- 2.7% Other
Marc, Jan, Patrick, Luc and Peter are the first names you will come across the most in Schoten for men and Maria, Rita, Ingrid, Marie and Ann for women.
On average, the homes you come across in Schoten will have 5.8 rooms or less than the national average (6). With regard to the age of the buildings, they were built around 1962 and the dwellings in the municipality are distributed as follows: 33.2% apartment buildings and 66.8% houses.
The breakdown by type of building is as follows:
- 31.8% buildings and flat blocks
- 31.6% houses of the closed type
- 20.2% open type houses, farms, castles
- 12.2% semi-closed type houses
- 2.2% other types of buildings
- 1.9% commercial houses
At the moment we have 0 houses for rent, 32 houses for sale, 39 flats for sale and 5 flats for rent. The current average of prices for Schoten are as follows:
- 490283€ for a house up for sale
- 0€ per month for a rented house
- 409939€ for a flat for sale
- 1035€ per month for a flat for rent
In Schoten, the most expensive house for sale is listed at 1250000€ while the cheapest is listed at 225000€. For rentals, the highest monthly price for a house is 0€ while the lowest rent is 0€. In Schoten, the flat for sale at the highest price is at 999500€ while the lowest price is at 178000€. For rentals, the highest price per month is 1225€ but drops to 770€ for the cheapest flat for rent on https://immo.vlan.be/en.
The municipality of Schoten has different companies on its territory, here are the most common areas:
- 268 firms present in "business and other management consultancy activities"
- 147 corporations active in "activities of head offices"
- 112 companies in the field "hairdressing and other beauty treatment"
- 94 companies active in "restaurants and mobile food service activities"
- 85 corporations active in "legal activities"
- 79 corporations active in "accounting, bookkeeping and auditing activities/ tax consultancy"
In Schoten, you are close to an access to the highway A1 / E19 (Brussels - Mechelen - Antwerpen - (Breda, Netherlands)): you will be there in 4 minutes from the centre of Schoten. An access to the highway A12 (Brussels - Boom - Antwerpen - (Bergen op Zoom, Netherlands)) can also be reached in 6 minutes.
You will have easy access to the following roads in Schoten:
Several supermarkets are at your disposal in the commune: 3 Carrefour, 2 Delhaize and 1 Colruyt.
If you have children or are planning to have children, you should know that the commune has 12 nurseries (such as the nursery "'T Warm Nestje" or "Het Babynestje"), 15 nursery schools ("Vrije Basisschool 1 - Bloemendaal" or "Vrije Basisschool - Heilige-Familie"), 17 primary schools (e.g. school "Go! Basisschool Vijverhof" or "Vrije Basisschool 1 - Sint-Cordula") and 6 secondary schools ("Sint-Michielscollege 1" or "Vita Et Pax College").
13 different lines of bus have a stop in the commune of Schoten like the following lines:
- Bus De Lijn, Line 600: Buitenringbus Leuven
- Bus De Lijn, Line 610: Antwerpen - Oelegem
- Bus De Lijn, Line 620: Anderlecht Erasmus - Zaventem Luchthaven
- Bus De Lijn, Line 621: Vilvoorde - Zaventem
- Bus De Lijn, Line 780: Zandvliet - Kapellen - Brasschaat - Wijnegem
Here is the choice in the available stations: "Antwerpen-Noorderdokken / Anvers-Noorderdokken", "Antwerpen-Luchtbal / Anvers-Luchtbal", "Antwerpen-Dam / Anvers-Dam", "Ekeren", "Sint-Mariaburg".
Schoten offers solutions for electric vehicles: 7 stations allow you to recharge your electric car.
The nearest airport is "Antwerp International Airport (Deurne)" and is 12 minutes away by car or 44 minutes by public transport.
The commune has no shared bicycles in its territory at the moment. Schoten does not seem to offer shared cars.