House for sale - Scherpenheuvel-Zichem
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Scherpenheuvel-Zichem (3270) + Suburbs
17 properties for sale or for rent in Scherpenheuvel-Zichem / Montaigu-Zichem (Leuven / Louvain), as which has 23,029 inhabitants in an area of 51.2 km² with fewer men than women (50.5%). The average age is 45 years, the inhabitants are mainly owners (82%) of their dwelling and have an average per capita income of 20,017€ net per year. The households own about 1.3 cars and is therefore within the Belgian average.
The most represented nationalities are the following:
- 96.4% Belgium
- 0.8% Romania
- 0.7% Netherlands
- 0.4% Poland
- 0.2% Italy
- 0.1% Somalia
- 0.1% Morocco
- 1.4% Other
Jan, Willy, Luc, Patrick and Marc are the first names you will come across the most in Scherpenheuvel-Zichem / Montaigu-Zichem for men and Maria, Marie, Anna, Rita and Marleen for women.
On average, the homes you come across in Scherpenheuvel-Zichem / Montaigu-Zichem will have 5.8 rooms and is therefore below the national average (6). In general, buildings were built around 1960 and the breakdown is as follows: 91.4% houses and 8.6% apartment buildings.
The different types of buildings are distributed as follows:
- 54.7% open type houses, farms, castles
- 19.9% semi-closed type houses
- 12.1% houses of the closed type
- 8.2% buildings and flat blocks
- 2.6% other types of buildings
- 2.5% commercial houses
At the moment 0 houses are for rent, 6 houses are for sale, there are also 61 flats for sale and 1 flats for rent. Here are the average prices for Scherpenheuvel-Zichem / Montaigu-Zichem:
- 316400€ for a house to buy
- 0€ per month for a rented house
- 251543€ for a flat on sale
- 1000€ per month for a flat for rent
The highest rent charged in Scherpenheuvel-Zichem / Montaigu-Zichem for a house is 0€ while the lowest is 0€. In terms of sales, the cheapest house is at 189000€ while the most expensive is at 412397€. In Scherpenheuvel-Zichem / Montaigu-Zichem, count 384440€ for the highest price for a flat for sale and 209000€ for the lowest. When renting, the maximum rent is 1000€ while 1000€ is the lowest rent charged to rent on https://immo.vlan.be/en.
Companies in Scherpenheuvel-Zichem / Montaigu-Zichem are located in the following sectors:
- 111 companies in the field "hairdressing and other beauty treatment"
- 77 firms present in "business and other management consultancy activities"
- 51 companies active in "restaurants and mobile food service activities"
- 48 firms active in "computer consultancy activities"
- 42 corporations active in "joinery installation"
- 42 firms present in "landscape service activities"
Residents of Scherpenheuvel-Zichem / Montaigu-Zichem benefit from an entrance to the A2 / E314 (Leuven - Diest - Genk - Maasmechelen) motorway: it is a 5 minute drive from the centre. The highway A13 / E313 (Antwerpen - Hasselt - Liège) also has an access that can be reached in 22 minutes.
These main roads pass through Scherpenheuvel-Zichem / Montaigu-Zichem:
Different supermarkets are available: 2 Carrefour, 2 Colruyt, 1 Louis Delhaize, 1 SPAR, 1 Aldi, 1 LIDL and 1 Delhaize.
As far as children are concerned, the municipality offers 8 nurseries ("Villa Deugeniet" or "De Stuitertjes" for example), 10 nursery schools ("Vrije Basisschool - Sint-Jozefsschool Schoonderbuken" or "Stedelijke Basisschool - Zichem-Keiberg-Scherpenheuvel"), 9 primary schools ("Vrije Basisschool Den Hulst" or "Stedelijke Basisschool 'T Steltje" for example) but no secondary school.
10 different lines of bus have a stop in the commune of Scherpenheuvel-Zichem / Montaigu-Zichem like the following lines:
- Bus De Lijn, Line 35: Hasselt - Zonhoven - Boxbergheide - Genk
- Bus De Lijn, Line 36: St.-Jansplein - Linkeroever
- Bus De Lijn, Line 701: Belbus Bilzen noord
- Bus De Lijn, Line 707: Belbus Hoeselt
- Bus De Lijn, Line 708: Belbus Borgloon - Heers
The nearest stations to the centre of the town are "Zichem", "Testelt", "Diest", "Langdorp", "Aarschot".
Scherpenheuvel-Zichem / Montaigu-Zichem offers solutions for electric vehicles: 2 stations allow you to recharge your electric car.
In 28 minutes by car or 74 minutes by public transport, the nearest airport is Brussels Airport.
It would seem that there are no shared bicycles in this commune. Scherpenheuvel-Zichem / Montaigu-Zichem has no shared cars on its territory.