House for sale - Schaarbeek
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Schaarbeek (1030)
505 properties for sale or for rent in Schaerbeek / Schaarbeek (Brussel-Hoofdstad / Bruxelles-Capitale), as which has 133,309 inhabitants in an area of 7.9 km² with fewer men than women (50.3%). The average age is 34 years, residents are majority of which are tenants (62%) in their own homes and have an average annual net per capita income of 12,133€. The households own about 0.6 cars or below the Belgian average (1.3).
Citizens come from the following countries:
- 64.8% Belgium
- 4.4% Bulgaria
- 3.9% Romania
- 3.4% Morocco
- 3.3% France
- 2.5% Turkey
- 2.3% Spain
- 15.2% Other
Mohamed, Mohammed, Ahmed, Ali and Jean are the most common first names for men in Schaerbeek / Schaarbeek and Maria, Fatima, Marie, Sarah and Anne for women.
On average, the homes you come across in Schaerbeek / Schaarbeek will have 5 rooms or less than the national average (6). In general, buildings were built around 1916 and the breakdown is as follows: 52.4% houses and 47.6% apartment buildings.
The breakdown by type of building is as follows:
- 46.7% houses of the closed type
- 43.5% buildings and flat blocks
- 8.2% commercial houses
- 1% semi-closed type houses
- 0.5% other types of buildings
- 0.1% open type houses, farms, castles
79 houses are for sale in the municipality, 7 houses for rent, 240 flats for sale and 179 flats for rent. The current average prices for Schaerbeek / Schaarbeek are as follows:
- 573688€ for a house to buy
- 2496€ monthly for a rented house
- 284297€ for a flat to buy
- 1126€ per month for a flat for rent
The highest rent charged in Schaerbeek / Schaarbeek for a house is 3300€ while the lowest is 1050€. In terms of sales, the cheapest house is at 199000€ while the most expensive is at 1495000€. In Schaerbeek / Schaarbeek, the flat for sale at the highest price is at 995000€ while the lowest price is at 105000€. For rentals, the highest price per month is 2700€ but drops to 585€ for the cheapest flat for rent on https://immo.vlan.be/en.
Multiple companies are located in Schaerbeek / Schaarbeek and work in these fields:
- 466 companies active in "business and other management consultancy activities"
- 417 companies active in "other specialised construction activities n.e.c."
- 405 firms in the domain "legal activities"
- 370 firms active in "restaurants and mobile food service activities"
- 305 firms present in "architectural activities"
- 241 firms present in "retail sale in non-specialised stores with food, beverages or tobacco predominating"
In Schaerbeek / Schaarbeek, you are close to an access to the highway A3 / E25 - E40 - E42 (Brussels - Leuven - Liège - Eupen - (Aachen, Germany)): you will be there in 7 minutes from the centre of Schaerbeek / Schaarbeek. An access to the highway A12 (Brussels - Boom - Antwerpen - (Bergen op Zoom, Netherlands)) can also be reached in 7 minutes.
In Schaerbeek / Schaarbeek, you will also have access to these main roads:
For your daily shopping, you will find the following shops: 11 Carrefour, 6 Delhaize, 3 Colruyt, 2 Louis Delhaize, 2 LIDL and 1 Match / Smatch.
In terms of children's facilities, the municipality has 51 nurseries (such as the nursery "My Little House" or "Love Baby"), 44 nursery schools ("Ecole Fondamentale Libre Notre-Dame Du Sacré-Coeur" or "Vrije Basisschool Kompas"), 47 primary schools ("Ecole Fondamentale - Institut Saint-Augustin" or "Ecole Fondamentale Louise De Marillac" for example) and 26 secondary schools ("Centre Scolaire Eperonniers-Mercelis" or "Athenee Royal Alfred Verwee").
8 lines of tram passing through Schaerbeek / Schaarbeek, here is an overview of the possibilities:
- Tram STIB, line 25 : BOONDAEL GARE - ROGIER
- Tram STIB, line 55 : DA VINCI - ROGIER
- Tram STIB, line 7 : VANDERKINDERE - HEYSEL
- Tram STIB, line 92 : SCHAERBEEK GARE - FORT-JACO
- Tram STIB, line 93 : STADE - LEGRAND
32 different lines of bus have a stop in the commune of Schaerbeek / Schaarbeek like the following lines:
- Bus STIB, Line 21: MAES - LUXEMBOURG
- Bus STIB, Line 56: SCHUMAN - BUDA
- Bus STIB, Line 59: HOPITAL ETTERBEEK-IXELLES - BORDET STATION
- Bus STIB, Line 65: GARE CENTRALE - MACHELEN
- Bus STIB, Line 66: DE BROUCKERE - PEAGE
The nearest stations to the centre of the town are "Schaarbeek / Schaerbeek", "Brussel-Noord / Bruxelles-Nord", "Brussel-Congres / Bruxelles-Congrès", "Evere", "Meiser".
Do you use an electric car or would you like to switch to this type of vehicle in the near future? Be aware that 11 electric recharging stations are located in the commune of Schaerbeek / Schaarbeek!
The nearest airport is "Brussels Airport" and is 12 minutes away by car or 44 minutes by public transport.
Shared bikes "Villo!" can be rented at the 37 stations available in the commune. You will find 24 stations "Cambio" in the commune.