House for sale - Sambreville
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Sambreville (5060) + Suburbs
42 properties for sale or for rent in Sambreville (Namen / Namur) where 28,288 inhabitants are distributed over 34.3 km² with slightly more women (51.8%) than men in this municipality. The average age is 41 years, the inhabitants are mainly owners (66%) of their dwelling and have an average per capita income of 16,173€ net per year. There is an average of 1.1 cars per household and is therefore below the national average (1.3).
The most represented nationalities are the following:
- 92% Belgium
- 4.6% Italy
- 1% France
- 0.4% Romania
- 0.4% Spain
- 0.2% Morocco
- 0.2% Greece
- 1.3% Other
Jean, Michel, Philippe, Nicolas and Alain are the most common first names for men in Sambreville and Marie, Nathalie, Isabelle, Christine and Maria for women.
On average, the homes you come across in Sambreville will have 5.9 rooms and is therefore below the national average (6). In terms of the age of the buildings, the average is around 1926 with this distribution: 86.6% houses and 13.4% apartment buildings.
The breakdown by type of building is as follows:
- 37% semi-closed type houses
- 24.6% houses of the closed type
- 21.3% open type houses, farms, castles
- 12.8% buildings and flat blocks
- 3.6% commercial houses
- 0.8% other types of buildings
At the moment 0 houses are for rent, 12 houses are for sale, there are also 30 flats for sale and 0 flats for rent. The current average prices for Sambreville are as follows:
- 275583€ for a house on sale
- 0€ monthly for a rented house
- 237333€ for a flat for sale
- 0€ monthly for a rented flat
The most expensive house currently for sale in Sambreville is at 960000€ while the cheapest is at 110000€. When renting, the highest rent for a house is 0€ per month while the lowest is 0€ per month. For a flat, the most expensive for sale in Sambreville is listed at 339000€ while the cheapest is listed at 99000€. For a rental, the most expensive rent is at 0€ per month and goes down to 0€ per month for the cheapest flat for rent on https://immo.vlan.be/en.
Companies in Sambreville are located in the following sectors:
- 108 companies in the field "hairdressing and other beauty treatment"
- 72 companies active in "restaurants and mobile food service activities"
- 47 firms in the domain "construction of residential and non-residential buildings"
- 44 firms active in "electrical installation"
- 40 corporations active in "maintenance and repair of motor vehicles"
- 36 corporations active in "other human health activities"
In Sambreville, you are close to an access to the highway A15 / E42 (La Louvière - Charleroi - Namur - Liège): you will be there in 13 minutes from the centre of Sambreville. An access to the highway A54 / E420 (Nivelles - Charleroi) can also be reached in 18 minutes.
In Sambreville, you will also have access to these main roads:
For your daily shopping, you will find the following shops: 2 Aldi, 2 Carrefour, 2 Delhaize, 1 Louis Delhaize, 1 Match / Smatch, 1 Trafic, 1 Intermarché and 1 LIDL.
If you have children or are planning to have children, you should know that the commune has 29 nurseries (such as the nursery "B. D." or "P. H."), 23 nursery schools ("Ecole Fondamentale Autonome D'Auvelais" or "Ecole Fondamentale Libre Saint-François II"), 23 primary schools (examples: "Ecole Fondamentale Communale De Moignelée - Keumiée" or "Ecole Fondamentale Communale D'Arsimont Et Auvelais") and 7 secondary schools ("Communaute Educative Saint-Jean-Baptiste" or "College Saint-Andre (Enseignement Technique Et Professionnel)").
The bus is at your disposal in Sambreville with 8 lines such as:
- Bus TEC, Line 147a: Gembloux - Fleurus - Tamines
- Bus TEC, Line 155: Gilly - Châtelet - Tamines - Velaine - Châtelet
- Bus TEC, Line 156: Châtelet - Velaine - Tamines - Châtelet - Gilly
- Bus TEC, Line 36: Tamines - Ham-sur-Sambre - Spy
- Bus TEC, Line 58: Moignelée - Saint-Martin / Spy
The nearest stations to the centre of the town are "Auvelais", "Tamines", "Aiseau", "Jemeppe-Sur-Sambre", "Ham-Sur-Sambre".
If you need to recharge your electric vehicle, 1 recharging stations are available in Sambreville.
In 66 minutes by public transport or 20 minutes by car you can reach the airport "Brussels South Charleroi Airport".
The commune has no shared bicycles in its territory at the moment. Sambreville does not offer shared cars.