House for sale - Saint-Georges-sur-Meuse
Below you can find some more interesting places in the surroundings of Saint-Georges-sur-Meuse (4470).
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Saint-Georges-sur-Meuse (4470)
17 properties for sale or for rent in Saint-Georges-Sur-Meuse (Borgworm / Waremme), commune of 20.9 km²: 6,803 people live in this area where there are slightly more women (50.6%) than men in this municipality. The average age of the inhabitants is about 41 years, they are majority ownership (71%) in their homes and have an average per capita income of 17,759 € net per year. Households have on average 1.3 cars or as much as the average in the country.
The inhabitants come from these different countries:
- 95.1% Belgium
- 2% Italy
- 0.7% France
- 0.4% Romania
- 0.3% Spain
- 0.1% Poland
- 0.1% Morocco
- 1.1% Other
The most common first names for women in Saint-Georges-Sur-Meuse are Marie, Isabelle, Nathalie, Christine and Anne and the most common first names for men are Jean, Philippe, Michel, Nicolas and Pierre.
In general, the accommodation you will find in Saint-Georges-Sur-Meuse has 6.1 rooms either above the country's average (6). With regard to the age of the buildings, they were built around 1929 and the dwellings in the municipality are distributed as follows: 7.3% apartment buildings and 92.7% houses.
There are buildings distributed as follows:
- 44.9% open type houses, farms, castles
- 31.5% semi-closed type houses
- 14.1% houses of the closed type
- 7.1% buildings and flat blocks
- 1.8% commercial houses
- 0.7% other types of buildings
At the moment 1 houses are for rent, 14 houses are for sale, there are also 2 flats for sale and 0 flats for rent. Here are the average prices for Saint-Georges-Sur-Meuse:
- 251112€ for a house for sale
- 750€ monthly for a house for rent
- 166500€ for a flat for sale
- 0€ monthly for a rented flat
The most expensive house currently for sale in Saint-Georges-Sur-Meuse is at 516680€ while the cheapest is at 69500€. When renting, the highest rent for a house is 750€ per month while the lowest is 750€ per month. In Saint-Georges-Sur-Meuse, the flat for sale at the highest price is at 198000€ while the lowest price is at 135000€. For rentals, the highest price per month is 0€ but drops to 0€ for the cheapest flat for rent on https://immo.vlan.be/en.
Companies in Saint-Georges-Sur-Meuse are located in the following sectors:
- 25 corporations in the field "construction of residential and non-residential buildings"
- 20 firms in the domain "restaurants and mobile food service activities"
- 20 companies active in "hairdressing and other beauty treatment"
- 17 companies present in "mixed farming"
- 16 companies present in "business and other management consultancy activities"
- 11 corporations present in "beverage serving activities"
In Saint-Georges-Sur-Meuse, you are close to an access to the highway A15 / E42 (La Louvière - Charleroi - Namur - Liège): you will be there in 1 minute from the centre of Saint-Georges-Sur-Meuse. An access to the highway A3 / E25 - E40 - E42 (Brussels - Leuven - Liège - Eupen - (Aachen, Germany)) can also be reached in 9 minutes.
You will have easy access to the following roads in Saint-Georges-Sur-Meuse:
Different supermarkets are available: 1 OKay, 1 Trafic, 1 SPAR, 1 Intermarché, 1 Aldi, 1 Carrefour and 1 Delhaize.
In terms of children's facilities, the municipality offers 7 nurseries ("Nanie Poppins" or "Sandra Camerman" for example), 3 nursery schools ("Ecole Fondamentale Annexée Saint-Georges-Sur-Meuse" or "Ecole Fondamentale Libre Don Bosco"), 3 primary schools (e.g. school "Ecole Fondamentale Annexée Saint-Georges-Sur-Meuse" or "Ecole Fondamentale Libre Don Bosco") and a secondary school ("Athenee Royal Agri-Saint-Georges").
The bus is at your disposal in Saint-Georges-Sur-Meuse with 12 lines such as:
- Bus TEC, Line 46: Jemeppe - Ivoz - Flémalle - Engis - Flône - Amay
- Bus TEC, Line 47: Jemeppe - Ivoz - Flémalle - Stockay
- Bus TEC, Line 85: Liège - Bierset - Stockay - Amay - Huy
- Bus TEC, Line 86: Jemeppe - Verlaine
- Bus TEC, Line 9: Liège - Seraing - Engihoul - Flône - Tihange - Huy
The nearest stations to the centre of the town are "Engis", "Haute-Flône", "Amay", "Flemalle-Haute", "Fexhe-Le-Haut-Clocher".
There is no known charging station in the municipality.
The best placed airport in relation to the municipality is "Liège Airport". It is 33 minutes by public transport or 7 minutes by car.
The commune has no shared bicycles in its territory at the moment. Saint-Georges-Sur-Meuse does not offer shared cars.