House for sale - Roosdaal
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Roosdaal (1760) + Suburbs
36 properties for sale or for rent in Roosdaal (Halle-Vilvoorde / Hal-Vilvorde), a municipality of 21.9 km² in which 11,631 people reside with fewer men than women (50.7%). The average age is 42 years, residents are mostly owners (80%) in their own homes and have an average annual net per capita income of 21,751€. Households have on average 1.4 cars either above the country's average (1.3).
The most represented nationalities are the following:
- 95.7% Belgium
- 0.7% Romania
- 0.5% Italy
- 0.4% Netherlands
- 0.4% Portugal
- 0.3% Poland
- 0.3% Congo
- 1.6% Other
Marc, Luc, Patrick, Jan and Bart are the first names you will come across the most in Roosdaal for men and Maria, Marie, Christiane, Martine and Els for women.
In general, the accommodation you will find in Roosdaal has 6 rooms and is therefore within the Belgian average. The average year of construction of the buildings is 1956 and the dwellings in the municipality are distributed as follows: 92.2% houses and 7.8% apartment buildings.
The different types of buildings are distributed as follows:
- 43.9% open type houses, farms, castles
- 31.6% semi-closed type houses
- 13.1% houses of the closed type
- 7.5% buildings and flat blocks
- 2.3% commercial houses
- 1.7% other types of buildings
At the moment 0 houses are for rent, 31 houses are for sale, there are also 5 flats for sale and 0 flats for rent. The current average of prices for Roosdaal are as follows:
- 453786€ for a house for sale
- 0€ monthly for a rented house
- 278460€ for a flat on sale
- 0€ per month for a rental flat
The most expensive house currently for sale in Roosdaal is at 635000€ while the cheapest is at 325000€. When renting, the highest rent for a house is 0€ per month while the lowest is 0€ per month. For a flat, the most expensive for sale in Roosdaal is listed at 299000€ while the cheapest is listed at 273325€. For a rental, the most expensive rent is at 0€ per month and goes down to 0€ per month for the cheapest flat for rent on https://immo.vlan.be/en.
Companies in Roosdaal are located in the following sectors:
- 48 firms in the domain "landscape service activities"
- 46 companies present in "hairdressing and other beauty treatment"
- 40 firms in the domain "business and other management consultancy activities"
- 38 firms present in "other specialised construction activities n.e.c."
- 31 companies present in "electrical installation"
- 26 companies in the field "computer consultancy activities"
Living in Roosdaal, you will not be far from an entrance to the A10 / E40 (Brussels - Aalst - Gent - Brugge - Oostende) motorway, which is 8 minutes by car from the centre of the town. An entrance for the R0 motorway (Brussels ring) is also accessible in 15 minutes.
These main roads pass through Roosdaal:
For your daily shopping, you will find the following shops: 1 OKay and 1 Carrefour.
For education, the municipality contains 3 nurseries (example: "Zonnetje Onze-Lieve-Vrouw-Lombeek" or "Babylounge"), 7 nursery schools ("Vrije Basisschool - Imi" or "Vrije Basisschool - Imi"), 7 primary schools ("Gemeentelijke Basisschool - Triangel Strijtem/O.l.v.-Lombeek" or "Vrije Basisschool - Imi" for example) and a secondary school ("Immaculata Maria Instituut").
You will find 7 lines of bus different lines that stop in Roosdaal:
- Bus De Lijn, Line 127: Brussel - Ninove via de dorpen
- Bus De Lijn, Line 128: Brussel - Ninove via de N8
- Bus De Lijn, Line 163: Roosdaal - Lennik - Halle
- Bus De Lijn, Line 355: Brussel Noord - Ternat - Liedekerke
- Bus De Lijn, Line 625: Pamel - Liedekerke - Essene
The nearest stations to the centre of the town are "Okegem", "Ninove", "Iddergem", "Liedekerke", "Essene-Lombeek".
There is no known charging station in the municipality.
In 25 minutes by car or 103 minutes by public transport, the nearest airport is Brussels Airport.
We are not aware of the existence of shared bicycles in this commune. Roosdaal has no shared cars at the moment.