New construction: house for sale - Ronse
Below you can find some more interesting places in the surroundings of Ronse (9600).
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Ronse (9600)
314 properties for sale or for rent in Ronse / Renaix (Oudenaarde / Audenarde), commune of 34.7 km²: 26,479 people live in this area where there are fewer men than women (51%). The average age is 40 years, residents are in majority owners (71%) in their own homes and have an average annual net per capita income of 15,480€. There is an average of 1.1 cars per household and is therefore below the national average (1.3).
Here is an overview of the most common nationalities:
- 91.8% Belgium
- 1.8% Morocco
- 0.9% France
- 0.8% Spain
- 0.6% Netherlands
- 0.5% Italy
- 0.5% Romania
- 3.2% Other
Mohamed, Patrick, Philippe, Luc and Jean are the first names you will come across the most in Ronse / Renaix for men and Marie, Martine, Carine, Monique and Fatima for women.
On average, the homes you come across in Ronse / Renaix will have 6.1 rooms either above the country's average (6). In terms of the age of the buildings, the average is around 1936 with this distribution: 80.8% houses and 19.2% apartment buildings.
The breakdown by type of building is as follows:
- 47% houses of the closed type
- 18.4% buildings and flat blocks
- 17.5% open type houses, farms, castles
- 12.8% semi-closed type houses
- 3.3% commercial houses
- 1.1% other types of buildings
At the moment we have 4 houses for rent, 158 houses for sale, 199 flats for sale and 35 flats for rent. Here you will find an idea of the price of accommodation in Ronse / Renaix:
- 288806€ for a house for sale
- 819€ per month for a rented house
- 344193€ for a flat to buy
- 663€ monthly for a rented flat
The highest price for a house for sale in Ronse / Renaix is 895000€ and the lowest price is 85000€. In the rental market, the highest price is 875€ monthly for a house while the lowest is 700€. For a flat, the most expensive for sale in Ronse / Renaix is listed at 950000€ while the cheapest is listed at 120000€. For a rental, the most expensive rent is at 900€ per month and goes down to 480€ per month for the cheapest flat for rent on https://immo.vlan.be/en.
Multiple companies are located in Ronse / Renaix and work in these fields:
- 72 firms present in "hairdressing and other beauty treatment"
- 68 corporations present in "restaurants and mobile food service activities"
- 57 corporations active in "activities of head offices"
- 56 corporations active in "joinery installation"
- 47 corporations in the field "business and other management consultancy activities"
- 44 corporations active in "construction of residential and non-residential buildings"
The motorway A8 / E429 - E42 (Halle - Tournai - (Lille, France)) is easily accessible to the residents of Ronse / Renaix: 11 minutes drive is enough from the centre. In addition, there is also access to the A14 / E17 motorway (Antwerpen - Sint-Niklaas - Gent - Kortrijk - (Lille, France)) to 22 minutes.
Access to these roads is easy to Ronse / Renaix:
For your daily shopping, you will find the following shops: 3 Delhaize, 1 Albert Heijn, 1 Aldi, 1 LIDL, 1 Carrefour and 1 Colruyt.
As far as children are concerned, the municipality has 7 nurseries (such as the nursery "Mikarolleke" or "Hubbel En Bubbel"), 18 nursery schools ("Vrije Basisschool De Ringelwikke Landelijke Steinerschool Ronse" or "Vrije Basisschool - Glorieux 3"), 17 primary schools ("Vrije Basisschool - Sint- Antonius 3" or "Vrije Basisschool - Sint- Antonius 1" for example) and 4 secondary schools ("Institut Technique De La Communaute Francaise Paramedical" or "Go! Atheneum Da Vinci Campus").
You will find 23 lines of bus different lines that stop in Ronse / Renaix:
- Bus De Lijn, Line 460: Snelbus Brussel - Londerzeel - Boom
- Bus De Lijn, Line 470: Snelbus Brussel Noord - Haacht
- Bus De Lijn, Line 61: Maaseik - Vroenhoven - Tongeren
- Bus TEC, Line 87: Ronse/Renaix - Enghien/Edingen
- Bus TEC, Line 97: Tournai - Renaix/Ronse
The nearest stations to the centre of the town are "Ronse / Renaix", "Oudenaarde / Audenarde", "Anzegem", "Eine", "Sint-Denijs-Boekel".
There is no known charging station in the municipality.
The nearest airport is "Wevelgem Airport" and is 35 minutes away by car or 78 minutes by public transport.
It would seem that there are no shared bicycles in this commune. Ronse / Renaix does not offer shared cars.