House for sale - Rochefort
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Rochefort (5580) + Suburbs
50 properties for sale or for rent in Rochefort (Dinant), a municipality of 166.3 km² in which 12,611 people reside with slightly more women (50.8%) than men in this municipality. The average age is 41 years, residents are in majority owners (70%) in their own homes and have an average annual net per capita income of 16,518€. Households have on average 1.2 cars is lower than the national average (1.3).
The inhabitants come from these different countries:
- 96.9% Belgium
- 0.9% France
- 0.3% Italy
- 0.2% Romania
- 0.2% Poland
- 0.2% Netherlands
- 0.2% Chinea
- 1.2% Other
In Rochefort, the first names you will hear the most in women are Marie, Isabelle, Françoise, Anne and Nathalie and for men you will regularly come across Philippe, Michel, Jean, Nicolas and Jacques.
On average, the homes you come across in Rochefort will have 6.3 rooms or more than the national average (6). The average year of construction of the buildings is 1934 and the dwellings in the municipality are distributed as follows: 88.1% houses and 11.9% apartment buildings.
The different types of buildings are distributed as follows:
- 46.4% open type houses, farms, castles
- 21.6% semi-closed type houses
- 13.5% houses of the closed type
- 11% buildings and flat blocks
- 3.9% other types of buildings
- 3.5% commercial houses
At the moment 0 houses are for rent, 24 houses are for sale, there are also 11 flats for sale and 15 flats for rent. The current average prices for Rochefort are as follows:
- 258250€ for a house to buy
- 0€ per month for a rented house
- 164182€ for a flat to buy
- 819€ monthly for a rented flat
The highest rent charged in Rochefort for a house is 0€ while the lowest is 0€. In terms of sales, the cheapest house is at 85000€ while the most expensive is at 1300000€. The most expensive flat for sale in Rochefort is listed at 245000€ while the cheapest is listed at 89500€. For rent, the highest monthly rent is 1150€ and the cheapest is 455€ listed at https://immo.vlan.be/en.
Multiple companies are located in Rochefort and work in these fields:
- 72 firms active in "mixed farming"
- 50 companies active in "restaurants and mobile food service activities"
- 44 firms in the domain "hairdressing and other beauty treatment"
- 23 firms active in "other specialised construction activities n.e.c."
- 22 companies present in "other business support service activities n.e.c."
- 20 firms present in "business and other management consultancy activities"
Living in Rochefort, you will not be far from an entrance to the A4 / E411 - E25 (Brussels - Namur - Arlon - (Luxembourg (city), Luxembourg)) motorway, which is 12 minutes by car from the centre of the town. An entrance for the A26 / E25 motorway (Liège - Bastogne - Neufchâteau) is also accessible in 46 minutes.
These main roads pass through Rochefort:
Different supermarkets are available: 2 Louis Delhaize, 1 SPAR, 1 Aldi, 1 LIDL, 1 Colruyt and 1 Delhaize.
In terms of children's facilities, the municipality contains 20 nurseries (example: "C. L." or "L'Ecole Des Petits Chemins"), 16 nursery schools ("Ecole Fondamentale Libre Saint-Joseph" or "Ecole Fondamentale Communale"), 15 primary schools (e.g. school "Ecole Fondamentale Communale" or "Ecole Fondamentale Communale") and 3 secondary schools ("Athenee Royal Rochefort-Jemelle" or "Institut Jean Xxiii").
12 lines of bus passing through Rochefort, here is an overview of the possibilities:
- Bus TEC, Line 166a: Jemelle - Lavaux-Sainte-Anne
- Bus TEC, Line 166b: Jemelle - Villers-Sur-Lesse - Ciergnon
- Bus TEC, Line 166c: Jemelle - Forzée - Briquemont
- Bus TEC, Line 29: Jemelle - Wellin - Grupont
- Bus TEC, Line 424: Rochefort - Marche
Here is the choice in the available stations: "Rochefort-Jemelle", "Forrières", "Marloie", "Aye", "Haversin".
Rochefort offers solutions for electric vehicles: 2 stations allow you to recharge your electric car.
The nearest airport is "Liège Airport" and is 53 minutes away by car or 172 minutes by public transport.
It would seem that there are no shared bicycles in this commune. Rochefort has no shared cars on its territory.