New construction: house for sale - Retie
We only found a few results that match your criteria.
Create an e-mail alert to stay up-to-date with new properties matching your criteria!
Below you can find some more interesting places in the surroundings of Retie (2470).
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Retie (2470)
15 properties for sale or for rent in Retie (Turnhout), commune of 48.5 km²: 11,396 people live in this area where there are a lower number of women compared to men (50.4%). The average age is 42 years, the inhabitants are majority ownership (83%) of their dwelling and have an average per capita income of 19,170€ net per year. There is an average of 1.4 cars per household either above the country's average (1.3).
Citizens come from the following countries:
- 89.8% Belgium
- 6.5% Netherlands
- 0.7% Portugal
- 0.5% Poland
- 0.4% Romania
- 0.2% Iraq
- 0.2% Russia
- 1.8% Other
The most common first names for women in Retie are Maria, Anna, Ann, Marleen and Rita and the most common first names for men are Jan, Jozef, Marc, Luc and Bart.
In Retie, the dwellings have on average 6.1 rooms and is therefore above the average in Belgium (6). The average year of construction of the buildings is 1974 and the dwellings in the municipality are distributed as follows: 86.7% houses and 13.3% apartment buildings.
There are buildings distributed as follows:
- 58% open type houses, farms, castles
- 14.1% semi-closed type houses
- 11.8% buildings and flat blocks
- 9.4% other types of buildings
- 5.1% houses of the closed type
- 1.6% commercial houses
There are currently 12 houses for sale in this municipality, 1 houses for rent, 1 flats for sale and 1 flats for rent. Here you will find an idea of the price of accommodation in Retie:
- 529250€ for a house for sale
- 1500€ per month for a rented house
- 267000€ for a flat to buy
- 725€ monthly for a rented flat
The highest rent charged in Retie for a house is 1500€ while the lowest is 1500€. In terms of sales, the cheapest house is at 368000€ while the most expensive is at 1250000€. For a flat, the most expensive for sale in Retie is listed at 267000€ while the cheapest is listed at 267000€. For a rental, the most expensive rent is at 725€ per month and goes down to 725€ per month for the cheapest flat for rent on https://immo.vlan.be/en.
Companies in Retie are located in the following sectors:
- 59 corporations present in "hairdressing and other beauty treatment"
- 46 corporations active in "business and other management consultancy activities"
- 36 corporations present in "joinery installation"
- 35 corporations present in "construction of residential and non-residential buildings"
- 28 companies in the field "mixed farming"
- 27 companies present in "electrical installation"
Residents of Retie benefit from an entrance to the A21 / E34 (Antwerpen - Turnhout - (Eindhoven, Netherlands)) motorway: it is a 3 minute drive from the centre. The highway A13 / E313 (Antwerpen - Hasselt - Liège) also has an access that can be reached in 19 minutes.
In Retie, you will also have access to these main roads:
Different supermarkets are available: 1 OKay and 1 Delhaize.
As far as children are concerned, the municipality has 3 nurseries (for example: the nursery "De Deugnietjes" or also "Het Bolleboosje"), 5 nursery schools ("Vrije Kleuterschool - Spelewei" or "Vrije Kleuterschool - Spelewei"), 3 primary schools (examples: "Gemeentelijke Basisschool" or "Vrije Basisschool - Trapop") but no secondary school.
5 lines of bus passing through Retie, here is an overview of the possibilities:
- Bus De Lijn, Line 380: Leuven - Boutersem - Tienen
- Bus De Lijn, Line 381: Honsem - Boutersem - Tienen
- Bus De Lijn, Line 390: Aarschot - Tielt - Kapellen - Tienen
- Bus De Lijn, Line 391: Tielt - Waanrode - Hoeleden - Tienen
- Bus De Lijn, Line 470: Snelbus Brussel Noord - Haacht
The nearest stations to the centre of the town are "Mol", "Turnhout", "Balen / Baelen", "Geel", "Tielen".
Retie offers solutions for electric vehicles: 1 station allow you to recharge your electric car.
In 118 minutes by public transport or 34 minutes by car you can reach the airport "Antwerp International Airport (Deurne)".
We are not aware of the existence of shared bicycles in this commune. Retie does not seem to offer shared cars.